i will keep it on meeee

always keep it onme

on meeee on meeee on meeee 😭😭😭😭😭😭

the end of the song is 😭😭😭😭 

• Like 1

Can't believe its release week already :jonnycat:

omg excited :jonnycat: 

they organising a listening session before release here

Anyone heading to one of the indie record stores' early listening sessions on March 13?

Anyone going to the listening party in dc?

release week :katie2:

Cannot wait to hear this album in full!

so excited to go to the listening party tomorrow :heart:

I've been revisiting her discography & didn't realize how much I've been underrating Pageant Material 

Edited by Pink Whitney
  • Like 4

jade green is already my new favorite song and it's not even out yet

her new album will heal me i just know it, who's going to listening parties pls react on it here immediately i can't waiiit

This will be almost as good as GH if not just as good, I can feel it :ghostface: Can't wait to be blessed on Friday, would've gone to a listening party but she paid dust to my local record store

• Like 2

If Rolling Stone had not been a joke for years now, I would be destroyed by their critic but let me focus on the praise from Consequence.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ctlp27 said:

If Rolling Stone had not been a joke for years now, I would be destroyed by their critic but let me focus on the praise from Consequence.

Rolling Stone are very much a laughing stock and would praise this if it was radio pop

• Like 2

i feel like there’s so little hype for this compared to SC :emofish: so excited for this!

10 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

i feel like there’s so little hype for this compared to SC :emofish: so excited for this!

She’s definitely taking a risk doing a folk-oriented album especially after Star Crossed. The gays/casual listener might not listen in but her die hard/country fans most surely will. 

Edited by 4Walls
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, 4Walls said:

She’s definitely taking a risk doing a folk-oriented album especially after Star Crossed. The gays/casual listener might not listen in but her die hard/country fans most surely will. 

yeah maybe so, i just thought there would be more hype since everyone seemed disappointed with SC and was begging her to go back to this sound

Can we expect the album to leak tomorrow? If it's out friday at midnight local time

Could she beat Justin? Idk what his last sales were like and they’ll prob be even worse this time. I’m hoping vinyl could give her an edge? (Probably being delusional)

Edited by Rigalo

2 hours ago, Scandalous said:

yeah maybe so, i just thought there would be more hype since everyone seemed disappointed with SC and was begging her to go back to this sound

While Deeper Well (the song) goes back to her previous sound, I’d argue that the singles of Golden Hour/Pageant are more mainstream Country Pop sounding. It really is quite laid back folk, and I think every facet of her fan-base were a lil taken back by that. I love the song personally but it isnt a radio-friendly song, nor a mellow hit like Butterflys. Just a whole different beast entirely. 

Edited by 4Walls
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Could she beat Justin? Idk what his last sales were like and they’ll prob be even worse this time. I’m hoping vinyl could give her an edge? (Probably being delusional)

definitely not beating justin, i’d hope for her to keep her top 5 streak at best tbh. she usually sells well but her streaming numbers aren’t great, ariana’s 2nd week could definitely outdo her too

There were two back to back listening parties in my neighborhood so I went to both :skull: 

Cardinal, Giver / Taker, and Jade Green are the trinity. I think people are going to go crazy for Jade Green especially. 

Heaven Is is the Velvet Elvis of the album :flower: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.