Kacey Musgraves - 'Deeper Well'

AnonnonA

Loved the album on first listen. Cardinal, Deeper Well, Dinner With Friends, The Architect and Anime Eyes are my instant favorites. I know the album will still grow with me through time. :clap3:

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AnonnonA

• monologueNacafe

• GoodThings

• CottageHore

She really tapped back into the magic she had and this is coming from someone who loves star crossed. This album is curing my depression rn and I'm only on sway

• Like 1

Any upbeat songs?

Glad to see it’s now 81 on Metacritic with the positive NYT review and this positive Variety review yet to be added 

5 hours ago, Troll Idle said:

The zine in her shop comes with a CD, is it the regular album with a case and a cover, or just a CD sticked to the back of the zine? I want the zine and the regular CD but I'm unsure if I need to order both. Pls help :noparty:

Think it’s a CD stuck to the back of the zine

• Thanks 1

So soothing and calming. Not my type of music but i'll stream it here and there again for sure.

Such a pleasant body of work. Beautiful melodies, smooth transitions, simple and straight forward lyrics... Nothing big and groundbreaking, but still so refreshing and satisfying. Her vocal delivery in Nothing to be Scared of is absolutely stunning.

• Like 1

Really enjoyed my first listen but desperately miss Kacey on a more upbeat song. :heart:

LOVE this. She’s one of the rare artist who can instantly make you imagine a visual/imagery of her songs, and I think this is even more pronounced on this album. 

Highlights for me are Sway, Giver/Taker, The Architect, Jade Green, Nothing To Be Scared Of & Cardinal.

Love this, super improvement over Star Crossed

On my first listen rn and this is exactly what i needed. STUNNING project. Will update on my favourites and overall review later, I'm just so happy and overwhelmed 

Much better than Star-crossed

giver / taker song of the century :heart:

Oh **** Dinner with Friends is really pulling at my heart strings

I’m only halfway through this but this is so good. It’s on Golden Hour’s level.

Why is no one talking about the outro of Sway? And Anime Eyes has Ghibli vibes which I love and that bridge is so Olivia Rodrigo-coded but I love it :gaycatina1:

the architect, cardinal, heaven is are my favourite on the first listen :heart: i love how connected to nature this album is. can't wait to go on a walk in the woods and listen to this album 

• Like 2

One track in and I’m getting Fleetwood Mac Eagles vibes

oprah6-1.gif

• Like 2

Listening now and the melodies aren’t strong enough for me…at least not the first half where I’m at 

Kaceys back! not a single skip on the album. One of her strongest.

• Like 2

I’m on Sway and this is probably the best song so far

Wait. Dinner With Friends 🤗

5 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

I’m only halfway through this but this is so good. It’s on Golden Hour’s level.

Why is no one talking about the outro of Sway? And Anime Eyes has Ghibli vibes which I love and that bridge is so Olivia Rodrigo-coded but I love it :gaycatina1:

Are you listening on shuffle? :deadbanana2:

wow Nothing to be Scared Of is just incredible

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.