- The songs were described as a mix of Golden Hour and Pageant Material

Sounds promising. I'm here for this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ouuu her best 2 albums im seated

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Finally! 

Golden Hour is one of the best albums ever made. I still listen to it often, and I'm not a regular country listener. Star Crossed was nice but I felt like she didn't have a clear idea of what she wanted to say, and as a result, the album isn't super cohesive. There's so much room for a Golden Hour II; very intrigued. 

• Like 4

Ouuu I’m perched I really love her voice

IMG_6023.gif?ex=65c856ef&is=65b5e1ef&hm=

iirc Father John Misty confirmed to some fans that he’d be the opening act for her upcoming tour 

• Like 2

WE WON

GH and PM are her best albums so I'm definitely excited 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, taemin said:

iirc Father John Misty confirmed to some fans that he’d be the opening act for her upcoming tour 

Love him :jonny5:

Really excited for this, I was wondering when she'd be back with new music after her collabs with Zach Bryan and Noah Kahan

She should surprise drop it altogether :allears:

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, elevate said:

Finally! 

Golden Hour is one of the best albums ever made. I still listen to it often, and I'm not a regular country listener. Star Crossed was nice but I felt like she didn't have a clear idea of what she wanted to say, and as a result, the album isn't super cohesive. There's so much room for a Golden Hour II; very intrigued. 

my thoughts exactly

Can't wait for new music

1 hour ago, AnonnonA said:

- Apparently she played 4 new songs for fans in NYC: “Cardinal”, “Too Good To Be True”, “Deeper Well”, “Heaven”

- The songs were described as a mix of Golden Hour and Pageant Material

- Album is already recorded and ready, with a new tour in the fall too, so album should be coming out really soon :lakitu:

I've already heard all these 4 songs (and many more). Can confirm the album will be a HUGE bop✌🏻

• Like 2

SC stans lost again, but I'm still so here for it, whatever it'll sound like, I'm pretty sure I won't be disappointed :clap3:

• Like 2

Starcrossed wasn't bad per se but there was nothing that made you want to keep going back to it. Too plain in every department, the lyricism was weak, no exciting production moments, the story telling could've been bigger and more emotional. It's like she made that album just for the sake of not wasting the hype Godlen Hour granted her. Hopefully she's back on track with this one. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

She should surprise drop it altogether :allears:

Hey do you have any infos about the number of tracks on the album? I heard a certain amount of songs but I don't know if all of them made the cut

27 minutes ago, GoodThings said:

I've already heard all these 4 songs (and many more). Can confirm the album will be a HUGE bop✌🏻

Oh wow how will you compare it to her past albums?

crying already, the album better do Zach Bryan/Morgan Wallen numbers or else I'm suing the whole industry

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AnonnonA said:

Oh wow how will you compare it to her past albums?

It's similar and very different at the same time, to be honest. I feel like it's partially an evolution of the Golden Hour and starcrossed style, and partially a return to country. Like one of the twitter users said, it's similar to Golden Hour but mixed with Pageant Material a bit. I would add that it's also more folk oriented. One of the recurring themes in many of the tracks is nature.

• Like 1

if its a snooze fest like star-crossed she can keep it

• Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.