Normani on debut album - "the wait will be worth it"

ALA

She’s nowhere near big enough for this long of a wait. Don’t act like you’re sade or Adele. Be thankful anyone even cares enough to ask you about new music 

• Like 1

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• monologueNacafe

• Armani?

• Zefierce

I don’t even have the energy to drag her anymore. 5 years of this is too much. She’s dragging herself at this point :skull: 

• Haha 3

what is going on with this chick 

i've never seen someone become so hyped for a period of time as "the next big thing" and then completely fade away years later without even having an album out :deadbanana2:

2048 is right around the corner :duca:

She did prophesied it in 2015.

200.gif?cid=a595bef3axzksjn1bhtw4bzhe67z

If you say so Ms. Normani, we'll see if it's true in 2028.

Edited by Romova99

I understand her anxiety.

I understand her parents had health setbacks. 

But...she will have to start from scratch and have all hands on deck, the biggest amount of support from her team and label to get any attention because the momentum and fanfare is gone. I pray the music is top notch. Will always root for Normani, but the wait is disappointing. 

Edited by kishi

HOW DOES SHE KEEP GETTING INVITED PLACES???

GIRL GET TO THE STUDIO

a lot of her material for her debut album has leaked, it really seems as though someone on her team or a producer is not encrypting files correctly or really trying to protect the music. for example: 'Candy Paint' was showcased in the BOSE commercial however the Friday before CP leaked. I feel bad for her at this point because she can't even get her debut album w/o people attacking her, people leaking her music, her family issues. it's a lot. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.