New Mean Girls actor doesn't know Beyonce or Gaga

kendoll2001

Christopher Briney who plays the new Aaron Samuels doesn't recognize Beyonce or Lady Gaga, worried he might get cancelled, his costar Reneé Rapp (the new Regina George) tells him “You’re not cancelled! No, it’s OK! You’re just straight.” 

• Haha 1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• State of Grace.

• Devin

• Welovetrouble

• Dottie Hinkle

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Aaron said:

It’s genuinely unbelievable that someone in the entertainment industry wouldn’t recognize either of them :rip: 

Beyonce yes because of the Renaissance tour and TikTok, but Gaga not really. I’m sure he knows their names, but he just didn’t recognise their faces. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 23

Disgusting and disrespectful

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

It’s giving pathological liar because why would you lie about something so dumb :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sounds like a insecure straight white male :clack:

Edited by Afterglow
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Zefierce said:

And Renee Rap doesn't know who Kylie is.

Throw them all into a volcano.

Most Americans under 30 didn’t know who Kylie was until Padam Padam :rip:

OT: so glad I don’t interact with straight people :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bhabylon said:

Most Americans under 50 didn’t know who Kylie was until Padam Padam :rip:

OT: so glad I don’t interact with straight people :heart2:

Fixed it because even my mom didn't really remember her until Padam. Luckily I started stanning during Golden.

OT again: superimpose him out of the movie. How disrespectful to the gays and millenials who made this film popular in the first place tbh. Now we have to see his dumb face in the movie all the time.

Okay, this is so weird lol

That's alright because IDK who tf he is

• Haha 6

I understand not being familiar with their music (although it's hard for me to believe that someone around that age has NEVER ever heard Crazy in Love, Bad Romance, Poker Face, Shallow, Single Ladies, etc etc) because obviously not everyone listens to our Pop girls in real life, but not knowing them at all is giving pathological liar. Both Gaga and Beyoncé are big and extremely famous names, let alone for someone in the entertainment industry.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

HEAVYONIT

Wait, he’s “straight”? :rip:

• Haha 9

he clearly knows who they are he just didn't recognize them in pictures from more than a decade ago

which to be fair neither of them look like that anymore 

• Like 2

Flop

Not to be THAT person but this man is 5 years older than me, and I was in like 1st grade when Telephone came out and it was a huge event. He must have been in middle school in 2010/11, so there's no way he didn't recognize it :rip:

He's not a boomer so maybe is for that. 

Edited by vale9001

I feel like many people would not be able to recognize a picture of Lady Gaga. Her face is not that famous and has changed a lot. Eventhough people have seen ASIB in recent years, she looks different and her old looks make her look like a completely different person imho. Though I feel like 98% of people know who Beyoncé is and how she looks like so this one was surprising.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

Being straight has nothing to do with it cause these are both household names especially if you're an American :rip:

Everything about this guy has been unlikable, they chose wrong person to play Aaron Samuels I fear

Edited by Billionaire
  • Like 4

He's just watching a frame from the telephone MV. They are wearing these things atrlers love more..colourful wigs. They are not that recognazable.

Of course he heard of both in his life. 

Edited by vale9001

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.