• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• State of Grace.

• spree

• Welovetrouble

• Dottie Hinkle

Top Posters In This Topic

nah they clearly lied for engagements.... i know generation gap is a real thing, but that's like millennials in the entertainment industry not knowing who michael jackson or madonna were which is ridiculous...

also funny how kylie, gaga and bey are names familiar exactly to the audience this movie aims for and would engage with this type of content (milenial and gen z gays)

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Trolling aside, this generation knows barely anything about older music/pop culture and it's almost comical :rip: My 16 year old sister has friends and classmates who don't know who Michael Jackson is, I just can't

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

mb he said that bc neither of them look like that in 2024. 

5 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

Trolling aside, this generation knows barely anything about older music/pop culture and it's almost comical :rip: My 16 year old sister has friends and classmates who don't know who Michael Jackson is, I just can't

i- 

• Like 1

Well when neither has had an actual hit song in well over a decade... Exclusively fan driven number ones and jumping on remixes that are reductive compared to the original mean nothing. He seems barely 20, they haven't moved pop culture since Telephone (2010). It's understandable.

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 7

It's the pictures, they're not super recognizable there

45 minutes ago, liquiddiamonds said:

nah they clearly lied for engagements.... i know generation gap is a real thing, but that's like millennials in the entertainment industry not knowing who michael jackson or madonna were which is ridiculous...

also funny how kylie, gaga and bey are names familiar exactly to the audience this movie aims for and would engage with this type of content (milenial and gen z gays)

He obviously knows who they are but he was asked to recognise them based on a still from a video. 

• Like 1

It’s clear that he just doesn’t notice them

from the screen grab from that specific music video. I doubt he genuinely doesn’t know who’s these people are yall just made that up :deadbanana2:

I was going to defend him because Telephone came out 14 years ago and is not a classic song or video

But I googled him and he is almost 26 :skull: I thought he was like 19

He is clearly lying because in 2010 Gaga and Beyonce were everywhere and he was like 12 like cmon

• Confused 1

Ok but "not it's okay, you're just straight" is sending me so bad :deadbanana4:

The way i unironically say this to my straight friends whenever they don't know about female pop stars nn

• Like 1

Renee is such a cool, funny person. Praying for her to get bigger and bigger. 

• Like 2

Atrl acting as if Telephone was the biggest smash of the century than centennials should all know about :deadbanana2:

maybe this is just another instance of you finding out beyonce & gaga are not as relevant as you all think they are

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

he’s trying not to out himself

13 minutes ago, elincomprendid said:

Atrl acting as if Telephone was the biggest smash of the century than centennials should all know about :deadbanana2:

maybe this is just another instance of you finding out beyonce & gaga are not as relevant as you all think they are

You can spin this to "both are flops now and no one knows them xD" but the point is that someone his age was old enough during Gaga/Bey's peaks in 2009-2010 so that's not believable at all. Telephone and its music video were also huge back then so idk what you're talking about.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

You can spin this to "both are flops now and no one knows them xD" but the point is that someone his age was old enough during Gaga/Bey's peaks in 2009-2010 so that's not believable at all. Telephone and its music video were also huge back then so idk what you're talking about.

Im around his age and i had no idea about that song or video till i enter the stan world way older in my life so yes i know what im talking about.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, elincomprendid said:

Im around his age and i had no idea about that song or video till i enter the stan world way older in my life so yes i know what im talking about.

patrick-star-spongebob.gif

He very clearly knows who they are he just didn't recognize that still from Telephone.

Her saying he's straight lmao :rip:

100% sure it's a lie to drum up viral content... Like, you work in the entertainment industry and you don't know Beyoncé or Gaga? Like, as if everybody is not always talking about them. Impossible.

The theatre kids cast of this musical remake are truly something else :deadbanana2:

i want to say he's lying but if you asked me to name 5 nba or nfl players i absolutely would not be able to

I find that very hard to believe, I'm sure he knows them by name at least. also, Renee Rapp plays Regina George??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.