Ariana releases Yes,and? Extended mix and Instrumental for Sale on Itunes

FolkLover1989

1 hour ago, Communion said:

@BtDecember You better be posting them PURCHASE receipts :duca:

Nah Ariana don't need my coins, she should EASILY get that #1 especially since it is January when the charts is so SLOW :duca:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BtDecember

• State of Grace.

• Communion

• Rep2000

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BtDecember said:

Yawn, Ariana discounted her singles before to reach #1 yet no one give a sht

Yet when other artists did it, especially when the competition is fierce (e.g., holiday season), all of you are so quick to make a thread. If this is Taylor there would have been 25+ pages and 500+ replies. The hypocrisy of some users in this site :ahh:

2 minutes ago, BtDecember said:

Nah Ariana don't need my coins, she should EASILY get that #1 especially since it is January when the charts is so SLOW :duca:

Sis, what imaginary war are you fighting in your mind? 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BtDecember said:

Yawn, Ariana discounted her singles before to reach #1 yet no one give a sht

Yet when other artists did it, especially when the competition is fierce (e.g., holiday season), all of you are so quick to make a thread. If this is Taylor there would have been 25+ pages and 500+ replies. The hypocrisy of some users in this site :ahh:

It’s not about hypocrisy or or fairness. You’re not realizing the bigger picture regarding remixes. 

Since Taylor’s career is getting bigger than most people’s faves here, the remix threads are last things theyve got left to take a swing at Taylor. 

that’s why none of them cared when Ariana or SZA or Rihanna dropped remixes. 

that’s why they completely ignore how tough the people Taylor dropped remixes against were, Drake with 550 points or Mariah with 400 points. 

These remix threads were never about making fun of artists who drop remixes. It was just their shot at taking a dig Taylor at for leaving their faves in the dustbins. That’s why they look so unhinged with their replies it & that’s why they won’t stop until the threads go up to 20 pages. 

Edited by Kasix
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Kasix said:

It’s not about hypocrisy or or fairness. You’re not realizing the bigger picture regarding remixes. 

Since Taylor’s career is getting bigger than most people’s faves here, the remix threads are last things theyve got left to take a swing at Taylor. 

that’s why none of them cared when Ariana or SZA or Rihanna dropped remixes. 

that’s why they completely ignore how tough the people Taylor dropped remixes against were, Drake with 550 points or Mariah with 400 points. 

These remix threads were never about making fun of artists who drop remixes. It was just their shot at taking a dig Taylor at for leaving their faves in the dustbins. That’s why they look so unhinged with their replies it & that’s why they won’t stop until the threads go up to 20 pages. 

Sis whose dupe is this.

2 hours ago, Communion said:

Sis, what imaginary war are you fighting in your mind? 

Lmaooo! Chile I was gonna say this too because they’re doing A LOOTTT rn. :deadbanana2:

If Taylor can do it why can’t others? Confused

I always viewed her as an artist who was primarily deferential to RnB music and I don’t really have an ear for that, so with the release of this single and its extended mix they have suddenly made her a whole lot more relatable to me personally and caused me to view her in a much fresher, more positive way.

Edited by Dante Silva

The immediate narrative change from “Taylor evil capitalist monster literally stealing money at gun point” to “omg, every artist does remixes, how dare you even talk about Ariana releasing remixes”

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

If Taylor can do it why can’t others? Confused

I don’t think anybody is saying others can’t. Is that Ariana’s Stan were among the people that did this:

1 minute ago, Dephira said:

The immediate narrative change from “Taylor evil capitalist monster literally stealing money at gun point” to “omg, every artist does remixes, how dare you even talk about Ariana releasing remixes”

• Like 2

Yes, it feels desperate. But the main problem here is that her team is using all the tatics on the first week. Already millions of remixes and discount on iTunes. They really want that #1 but are forgetting about the second week... :rip:

extended mix did that.

The narrative of "IT'S NOT FAIR ARIANA ISN'T JUDGED AS HARSHLY! WHY ISN'T SHE AS CRITICIZED LIKE TAYLOR!!" from some fans is always so weird when knowing Ariana is a sympathetic character to 99% of people because she endured a suicide bomber attacking her concert and publicly dealing with the death of an ex-boyfriend. :mazen: Imagine being upset there's another female musician out there with goodwill after... all that. :rip:

Like I don't think the trade-offs are any Taylor would want herself, beloveds! Let's stop obsessing over comparing the two! 

If you're gonna drag just... drag! Relish in stan wars for what they actually are! Have a healthy kiki and cackle! Post "Flopiana!!!'" and own it. Don't go off on a "I don't care about the remixes but the moral principal of the double standard!! No one is judged as harshly as Taylor!!!" Sis.. :smiley:

Edited by Communion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.