Final predictions (1/27): Ariana #1, leading by 17pts

B-Luke

If after all of this Ariana still debuts at #2 :dies:  Maybe Jack should fight back :eli: 

• Haha 1

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kasix

• pride4jc1222

• Maroonx

• Jude

1 hour ago, =NEX= said:

good 4 u was robbed of 9 weeks at #1 because of Butter fraud :biblio:

Even though G4u didn’t get the 9 weeks at #1 it probably deserved, it still got a #1 peak. It even got 7 weeks at #1 on the Rolling Stone chart.

Doja literally had a song that was pop perfection with KMM. It didn’t go to #1 because she chose not to promote it hard enough.

1 minute ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Even though G4u didn’t get the 9 weeks at #1 it probably deserved, it still got a #1 peak. It even got 7 weeks at #1 on the Rolling Stone chart.

Doja literally had a song that was pop perfection with KMM. It didn’t go to #1 because she chose not to promote it hard enough.

You said it deserved it more than g4u. g4u only got 1 week at #1 instead of 10. How does KMM deserve it more. Sounded like you wanted to rob g4u of its one and only week at #1 in favour of KMM

6 minutes ago, =NEX= said:

You said it deserved it more than g4u. g4u only got 1 week at #1 instead of 10. How does KMM deserve it more. Sounded like you wanted to rob g4u of its one and only week at #1 in favour of KMM

Not really. G4u getting a week at #1 is fine with me (even though I didn’t like the song). I really wish Doja would have pushed harder on album release week, which I believe was Butter’s 6th week at #1.

Seeing Butter and Stay hog up the #1 spot that summer got tiring. (To be honest, I would have probably gotten sick of G4u’s 7th or 8th week at #1 as well.)

I remember being so happy when Industry Baby robbed Stay of that last week at #1.

5 hours ago, Green said:

Keep crying

Taylor and Nicki have done it too

Taylor's never released tiktok versions, extended and instrumentals to itunes on her release week.

Anyway not yoll judging Ariana when a lot of MPGs have done what she's doing. :rip:

• Thanks 1

Ariana is just taking a page out of Taylor's gimmick book.  How many Cruel Summer remixes were there the week it hit #1?

• Thumbs Down 4

8 minutes ago, spree said:

Ariana is just taking a page out of Taylor's gimmick book.  How many Cruel Summer remixes were there the week it hit #1?

2. Only the live version and LP Giobbi Remix

and mind you Cruel Summer has no music video, if it has like any other song it could easily be #1

For comparison, Yes and.. has 11 alternative versions, willow has 3, Anti-Hero has 5 (not released on the debut week and not released together), Cruel Summer has 2. Stop putting Taylor’s name together with Ariana who is 10x times more fraudulent

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

CS’s first two weeks at #1 were as organic as you can get. The first week was #1 on radio and sales and #2 on streaming and the second week was #1 on radio and streaming and #2 on sales.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spree said:

How many Cruel Summer remixes were there the week it hit #1?

Which one?

It was #1 for 4 weeks and had next to zero sales when it blocked LOM despite its tiktok first week hype. If you didn't know, LOM is the song Ariana and her 12 versions are battling with a meagre 240 points.

• Like 4

How are Taylor fans dragging this with a straight face after her last several #1s :deadbanana4:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

littlebodybigheart
1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

How are Taylor fans dragging this with a straight face after her last several #1s :deadbanana4:

the last several #1s in question:

anti-hero: debuted with 7m streams in the US and was locked for #1 the first day it came out.

cruel summer: one of the biggest hits of the decade and reached #1 because of the eras tour movie and the big streaming/radio boost the tour gave it.

is it over now?: no music video, no remixes, no alternate versions. went #1 based on streaming alone and very little radio play.

:huh:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

cruel summer: one of the biggest hits of the decade

i like taylor and i love this song but no need for you to lie 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

18 minutes ago, kindararenext said:

it's literally her 5th biggest career hit, surpassing Love Story. 

So yeah, it kinda is. 

• Thanks 5

littlebodybigheart
23 minutes ago, kindararenext said:

it’s bigger than any song ariana has ever released so do with that what you will.

• Thanks 5

I'm just kii'ng at "Lil Nas X top 80",he's lucky Ariana released and took all the spotlight,the lashings would've been a kii :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, kindararenext said:

What lies? It spend 25 weeks in the top 10 and still at #2 35 weeks on the chart. It’s bigger than any Ariana solo song cause none of Ariana’s solo song charted over 35 weeks :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10
  • Haha 1

Cruel Summer is not bigger than 8 week #1 7 rings and 7 week #1 TUN. Both are eligible for Diamond certifications in the U.S. 

Cruel Summer has more weeks in the top 10 because chart performance is relative and it had the benefit of climbing the charts opposed to debuting high. Cruel Summer is going to pass the amount of weeks Flowers had in the top 10 in 3 weeks, is it bigger than Flowers too despite Flowers spending 8 weeks at #1? Cruel Summer is a huge hit but using its weeks in the top 10 as a metric for being "bigger" is purposely being obtuse. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 9

3 hours ago, KingWitch said:

I'm just kii'ng at "Lil Nas X top 80",he's lucky Ariana released and took all the spotlight,the lashings would've been a kii :deadbanana2:

This thread wouldn't be at 7 pages though. It's a prediction thread and this normally doesn't get this many pages. Lil Nas X would have gotten lashings but not to the same degree as Ariana 

4 hours ago, suburbannature said:

And not just her #1’s, didn’t Karma get a remix to try and scheme its way to #1, too? 

• Thumbs Down 6

littlebodybigheart
2 minutes ago, spree said:

And not just her #1’s, didn’t Karma get a remix to try and scheme its way to #1, too? 

one remix. and ariana has released an amount of remixes that could cover the whole midnights standard edition in just 4 days :rip:

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

spacer.png

why haven't any of the hot 100 prediction girlies confirmed that yes, and? is going to debut at no.1 :rip:

10 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

one remix. and ariana has released an amount of remixes that could cover the whole midnights standard edition in just 4 days :rip:

it's all the same.  It's not like Karma was at #73 or something.  They were both vying for potential #1 no matter what week it is.  You remember Willow and Cardigan, right? 

• Thumbs Down 10

listing “top 80” is wild to me 

9 minutes ago, littlebodybigheart said:

one remix is the same as 16 remixes…?

you’ll be gagged to find out that not even willow and cardigan had 10+ remix on their first weeks of release. also, competing for 350-400 points is not the same as releasing 45 remixes for 250 points.

yes, a gimmick is a gimmick.  Plus Willow and Cardigan had all that signed digital crap that increased website sales.  Gimmicks for #1 aren't just remixes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 5