Final predictions (1/27): Ariana #1, leading by 17pts

B-Luke

37 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

Ariana stans on twitter are saying new predictions have the song debuting at #2, but I think they’re doing it to freak everyone out so they buy the song more :deadbanana:

so dramatic. The song has a large lead on sales, and it's leading on streaming. Just radio is behind, which sales will make up for it.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kasix

• pride4jc1222

• Maroonx

• Jude

1 hour ago, Maroonx said:

so dramatic. The song has a large lead on sales, and it's leading on streaming. Just radio is behind, which sales will make up for it.

The radio difference is significant tho, Ariana will have like 18M on audience, and he’ll have like +65M, but I still think yes, and? will take it 

25 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

The radio difference is significant tho, Ariana will have like 18M on audience, and he’ll have like +65M, but I still think yes, and? will take it 

As I said, this is almost the same situation as LoM’s debut week vs Cruel Summer. LoM had way more sales and streams, but CS took the #1 because of absurd radio play.

Also, keep in mind that CS had less than 15M streams that week. LoM is going to have double that, so I think it will keep its #1.

• Thumbs Down 1

Lil Nas X’s corny antics didn’t work this time :ryan3: this is why the artists with real talent have longevity and others free fall 

• Like 1

6 new versions of yes,and? were just released. All discounted lmao

So that's 12 versions....lol 

• Haha 1

even with these new versions she’s just making up for the lack of website sales so it’s whatever :coffee2: GO AR#1ANA

3 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

As I said, this is almost the same situation as LoM’s debut week vs Cruel Summer. LoM had way more sales and streams, but CS took the #1 because of absurd radio play.

Also, keep in mind that CS had less than 15M streams that week. LoM is going to have double that, so I think it will keep its #1.

but LoM didnt have multiple digital versions, nor 3 physical variants... and her video is smashing on YouTube.

Just now, Hunter_13 said:

So embarrassing to be her fan right now :toofunny3:

@Ariana Grande WE WANT THE VERSION THAT SAYS DICK AND THEN A REMIX THAT SAYS COCK

tanya-white-lotus.gif

• Thanks 2

Mess

69 cents :gaycat1:

6 versions of the song is like six different flavors of college boy booty. I'm here for it.

• Haha 3

Yet, people here will say I’m just a hater and “that’s normal!” 

When we all know it’s not. Only BTS members doing that and we all hate it most of the times but 12 versions on the same song in the course of 5 days that’s disgusting.

The song is bad and they are trying to make it look like it’s a success. I’m sure they are gonna use AutoPlay on Spotify also today or even since yesterday. A Hit! Lol!

• Haha 1

littlebodybigheart

oh she’s going out sad…:dies:

• Haha 1

I mean…you gotta do what you gotta do I guess but having to drop what 11? 12? versions to beat Jack Harlow’s nearly 3 month old song is probably not how her team was envisioning her big comeback to go.

• Like 1

Someone needs to bring back some rich posts from October 2022 or even November 2023 from that fan base to expose their hypocrisy :celestial5:

• Haha 1

jack harlow shld release some remixes to block her ass just for the kiis

1 hour ago, ObsPC said:

jack harlow shld release some remixes to block her ass just for the kiis

Jack should call Jungkook for the remix :-*

3 hours ago, Hunter_13 said:

12 versions and all discounted? :bibliahh:

Ariana and her love for 69.

giphy.gif 

Hope Ariana takes it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, omrimayo said:

When we all know it’s not. Only BTS members doing that and we all hate it most of the times but 12 versions on the same song in the course of 5 days that’s disgusting.

The song is bad and they are trying to make it look like it’s a success. I’m sure they are gonna use AutoPlay on Spotify also today or even since yesterday. A Hit! Lol!

Keep crying

Taylor and Nicki have done it too

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Did they lie? You’re here having a meltdown because a pop star’s record label is trying to get a song to #1. :rip: The way y’all make it seem like Ariana is orchestrating the release of a bunch of physical CDs out of desperation when we all know she’s backed by a titan of a record label

• Like 2

First great drop for Ariana

Day 5 drop:

Yes, and - 7,277,159 +0.1%

Anti-Hero - 10,843,158 - 6.2%

Vampire - 6,760,213 -7.3%

Travis Scott (HITR) and Abel (Heartless) were the ones who paved the way for this in late 2019. That said, I blame Billboard for this mess because they had a chance to close the loophole, but instead went for TikTok/UGC streams. It's not just BTS, but a lot of acts took full advantage of it (just look at the #1's that year, at least half of them are forgotten by now - and we haven't even reached 5 years yet).

18 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

I wish Doja had gamed the charts like this with Kiss Me More in 2021. It deserved #1 way more than Butter, Stay, and Good 4 u.

good 4 u was robbed of 9 weeks at #1 because of Butter fraud :biblio:

• Thanks 1