• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SIDE2SIDE

• Lovett

• Green

• TROJAN

I was listened it and liked the song. He shouldnt try to be so controversial all the time, calling it jesus christ

51 minutes ago, Green said:

Nicki's lead single debuted at #1

well her real lead single (before she decided to add other old songs to the album for the streams) debuted with similar numbers soooo

• Confused 2

jrAroca.gif

• Haha 4

as much as i'm enjoying the shady posts i kinda feel bad :deadbanana2:

i feel a lot of second-hand embarrassment for him

• Like 3

He can still bounce back but he will need a major makeover, just like the leap he did from Old Town to Montero singles. He should take some pop/rap cues from Kevin Abstract/Brockhampton instead of trying to go toe to toe with straight rappers, when he’s not even much of a spitter anyways too :rip:

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 1

i'm not surprised. The streaming numbers for his last albums are very weak (like call me by your name now makes 500k daily). 

He should understand thar 2017-2021 trap pop era aged like milk (see also streaming numbers ariana makes with sweetner and similar). Songs that are strong right now are very different.

He really needs something new as sound. The tik tok era of people dancing on every Drake beat is over. Now tik tok trends are more sophisticated and they need lyrics, stories etc...

Edited by vale9001

3 hours ago, honestopinion said:

He is over :rip: everyone's tired from his controversy 

I just think the song aint strong enough. 

43 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

i'm not surprised. The streaming numbers for his last albums are very weak (like call me by your name now makes 500k daily). 

He should understand thar 2017-2021 trap pop era aged like milk (see also streaming numbers ariana makes with sweetner and similar). Songs that are strong right now are very different.

He really needs something new as sound. The tik tok era of people dancing on every Drake beat is over. Now tik tok trends are more sophisticated and they need lyrics, stories etc...

I dont think you cay say streaming numbers from his last album are weak when it has 2 songs near 2 billion and another past 1 billion.. 

Edited by ForgottenSoul

Go down the Cardi B route and get Cardi B in 2023 numbers…not even sure if the radio Payola can save this mess. Will the radio even play this highkey blasphemous nonsense on pop radio? 

• Like 1

This flopped HARD!

• Thanks 1

This is his Attention, his Paint the Town Read is coming

• Haha 2

Didn’t expect Jack Harlow to have the bigger comeback. 

• Like 3

you can plant a meme but you can't force a meme :clap3:

From the MV to the premiere event.. he making a big fat financial loss on this 

not surprising since the visuals, sound, lyrics, promo and era is the exact same as the previous one. No evolution nor change.

3 hours ago, Green said:

Nicki's lead single debuted at #1

bddbdnnsnsn :jonny5: 

this BOMB is making him delusional 

• Haha 1

The music video gave Call Me By Your Name 2.0:rip:

I mean he is at fault for relying so much on the gimmicks and not on the quality…

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

he bombed on yt too lmaooo 

The way he used his farts to make the beat in this song proves this kind ironic :deadbanana2:

His Artpop era, I fear. 

The song is bland. It has a "sing along to this part" section, obviously trying to repeat past successes, and little else in the way of ideas. Not even very catchy. Just a huge show of hubristic laziness in songwriting/production, expecting hype and marketing to carry the whole thing.

I hope lessons are learned but it might be too late...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.