Ariana Grande - 'eternal sunshine'

ariananext

"we can't be friends (wait for your love)

-Spotify Daily Top Songs 

#5 (+1) USA - 1,905,697 (+113,327)

#2 (=) Philippines - 734,475 (+36,402) *new peak in streams

#4 (=) UK - 499,771 (+26,103)

• Like 4

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Gerardo

• ariananext

• Communion

Still pulling 8m streams after 2 weeks :jonny6: this smash

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Will this get ahead of the total streams of "yes, and?" soon? :gaycat2:

Back to #1 on Spotify:jonny6:THIS SMASH:jonny6:

• Like 5

Back to #1 where she belongs 

spacer.png

• Like 1

wcbf IS the female blinding lights and it proves it everyday. it's going to get a boost at the end of the year since it's going to be the top of everyone's wrapped since it's a single released in Q1, just like the boost blinding lights got 

• Like 7

we need to thank the philippines this era

• Like 2

Just listened to Bey's new album. ES has no chance beating that assuming both get nominated for AOTY at the Grammys. That was phenomenal. I'd be happy with a nomination, nonetheless. We might have a chance with YA for the dance category and wcbf for best pop vocal.

6 minutes ago, Jude said:

Just listened to Bey's new album. ES has no chance beating that assuming both get nominated for AOTY at the Grammys. That was phenomenal. I'd be happy with a nomination, nonetheless. We might have a chance with YA for the dance category and wcbf for best pop vocal.

I love Bey, but clearly the Grammys have a vendetta against her winning AOTY. Ariana isn't exactly a Grammys darling, but this album reminded everyone in the industry she's still a hitmaker after some time off. Combine that with all the press she'll be doing for Wicked around the nomination period and I think we're in for a ton of noms this year. AOTY? Lord who even knows yet.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dbaby said:

I love Bey, but clearly the Grammys have a vendetta against her winning AOTY. Ariana isn't exactly a Grammys darling, but this album reminded everyone in the industry she's still a hitmaker after some time off. Combine that with all the press she'll be doing for Wicked around the nomination period and I think we're in for a ton of noms this year. AOTY? Lord who even knows yet.

They might give it to her this time especially after Jay-Z called them out live during their televised show. 

1 hour ago, Jude said:

neither Ariana nor Bey are winning AOTY, please get real

1 hour ago, Jude said:

you need to get real 😭

The climax of supernatural is GODLY

spacer.png

1 hour ago, wantedyoutogrow said:

neither Ariana nor Bey are winning AOTY, please get real

Exactly my thoughts lol, the will give it ti Taylor, Billie or someone like Jon Batiste 

Ariana's best chance is Best Pop Solo and Best Pop Vocal Album, if Dua and Taylor underperform she can snatch both 

1 hour ago, Gerardo said:

Exactly my thoughts lol, the will give it ti Taylor, Billie or someone like Jon Batiste 

Ariana's best chance is Best Pop Solo and Best Pop Vocal Album, if Dua and Taylor underperform she can snatch both 

I just want her to win best pop solo so she can have at least 1 award in the 3 major pop categories

• Like 2

I think Ariana has a strong chance in the pop field (and probably best dance recording for yes, and?). Taylor & Billie are not undeniable in the pop categories. in 2020 Pop Solo was the only GRAMMY Billie lost. Taylor has lost in the pop categories many times. In fact she lost to Ariana twice in the pop category lol. Sweetener won over Reputation and ROM won over Exile. Ariana is also a veteran nominee in the pop field, the only year she missed nominations there was her debut era. Pop voters tend to vote for the album with the most recognizable hits and/or the artist that is the most visible during voting period. Ariana will be all over the media during the voting period since she will be promoting Wicked at the same time. 

• Like 1

title track is now in my top 5 ever

imagine

better off

eternal sunshine 

goodnight n go

we cant be friends

the transition of saturn returns might be the most beautiful moment in her discography idk 

:jonny5:

Edited by whiteferrari

I hope she invites Ariana to perform at her show omg. :WAP:

• Like 6

• Like 3

The album went up a point on metacritic and now has a universal acclaim score of 84 with 19 reviews. :jonny6:

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Aribiotch. said:

The album went up a point on metacritic and now has a universal acclaim score of 84 with 19 reviews. :jonny6:

I didn't know a publication can send a second review? PopMatters sent another review (90/100) hence the increase. 

1 minute ago, Jude said:

I didn't know a publication can send a second review? PopMatters sent another review (90/100) hence the increase. 

They must have did a revisit because their first score was an 80. It could go up another point  if metacritic removes their first score of 80, keeping the 90.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.