5 minutes ago, Trip said:

can we keep WCBF at number 1 as well?

if she releases an EP with multiple versions 

1 hour ago, Jude said:

great hold tbh

whats wrong with yes and? streams :rip:

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

whats wrong with yes and? streams :rip:

They explained it under that tweet. Spotify messed its numbers up after they separated the streams of the og and the remix.

• Thanks 1

I was perched waiting as a guest viewer before album release and finally the pearly white gates to heaven have opened and i'm a member.. I waited ten whole years for this post

the album slaps so hard, i still have eternal sunshine and supernatural on repeat!

• Like 3

Just now, ArtDeco said:

I was perched waiting as a guest viewer before album release and finally the pearly white gates to heaven have opened and i'm a member.. I waited ten whole years for this post

the album slaps so hard, i still have eternal sunshine and supernatural on repeat!

Welcome to ATRL. You may now drag those OAHs here while streaming the album. :clack:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/16/2024 at 4:47 PM, Communion said:

Wait imagine a second week at #1. :jonny6:

Imagine if she was #1 for 3 weeks in a row (the week of the 8th, 15th, and 22nd) and ES became her album with the most weeks at #1? :jonny6:

WAIT at this possibly being do-able now. @BrandonCreed @RepublicRecords @ArianaGrande WE NEED SOME SIGNED CD'S FOR WEEK 3

• Like 2

imperfect for you deserves more recognition 

• Like 2

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This is album of the year so far no?

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

Still fuming they released the extra versions a day early. Hopefully they do something to keep it at #1 this week 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, laqqinq said:

we need the extended mix :jonny:

• Thanks 1

Why can't Ariana and her team be as ambitious as the other MPGs? They could literally make her have one of the biggest hits ever but they're so content with a week at #1. :clack:

• Like 1

imperfect for you is STILL the best song off the album i fear

• Like 1

every time I listen to this album again I cackle at the people who were going off about how this album said nothing about the rumors and her reputation, I think it was over in the thread about bowen yang 

like.. girl did you listen? do you comprehend? it says everything

8 minutes ago, Jude said:

Why can't Ariana and her team be as ambitious as the other MPGs? They could literally make her have one of the biggest hits ever but they're so content with a week at #1. :clack:

I prefer to keep some dignity and not release pointless remixes. Streaming is still strong

They need to do sth about the airplay though

10 minutes ago, Jude said:

Times like this is when I miss Scooter. Radio is catching up but until it's high enough where she can stay at number one, why not pull some strings to keep it there until that happens. I mean it's right there for a 2nd week at #1. Album is already secured for a 2nd week

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hot take:

I know it's still early but when it's all said and done and if Ariana truly has the best album this year, I hope the Grammys will honor that and not just go off the bigger names and the usual Grammy darlings. Yes we know Taylor Bey and Kacey even Billie will gave the edge but award the album that is truly better..but I've lost hope after the SOS loss.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Well she was supposed to debut with 165k sales. I'm sure they're underestimating her.
She's pulling TUN numbers maybe the pure sales are too low. 

7 hours ago, Tm4074 said:

I agree I think they might be underestimating her again. Positions did 82k with no vinyl release and IIRC the album tracks were free falling on Spotify and AM by this point. Unless positions (song) and 34+35 were big enough in the U.S and pulling big streaming numbers to carry the album I don't see how eternal sunshine doesn't out perform Positions second week. 

Now they predict her at 98k.. I think they try to make it look like a close race for #1 but it's not :eli: 

This album and WCBF smashing longer than we expected :jonny6:

6 minutes ago, Aribiotch. said:

Hot take:

I know it's still early but when it's all said and done and if Ariana truly has the best album this year, I hope the Grammys will honor that and not just go off the bigger names and the usual Grammy darlings. Yes we know Taylor Bey and Kacey even Billie will gave the edge but award the album that is truly better..but I've lost hope after the SOS loss.

Bey and Kacey will be in country and Tay won't have big hits like AH probably

Ariana can snatch Best Pop Solo  :clap3:

Insane:WAP:

• Like 10

spacer.png

Seeing Ordinary Things' streams compared to the rest of the album is upsetting; truly the Blazed of Eternal Sunshine :rip:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

Bey and Kacey will be in country and Tay won't have big hits like AH probably

Ariana can snatch Best Pop Solo  :clap3:

I think she will get nominated in all but I see her snatching best dance, pop solo, pop vocal and hopefully best MV

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.