Ariana Grande - 'eternal sunshine'

ariananext

Dr. Alexander
3 minutes ago, kindararenext said:

I guess...its all super pop to me, way more than Positions. this is Pop with r&b flavors. Positions

He don’t know what the **** he talking about. How can you say it’s super pop and then follow it up by saying it has R&B flavors 

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Gerardo

• ariananext

• Communion

52 minutes ago, Timeless said:

I'm forever pissed that this wasn't the main album cover

eternal%20sunshine%202.png?trim=0,0,0,0&

Oh spill. This is MY main cover.

I like the current one as well but I feel like this one fits eternal sunshine more. 

• Like 2

Sweetener is my favorite album, I’m going to win so bad :jonny5:

• Like 1

I’m so excited. Very curious as to how the album will sound!

spacer.png

i never thought us sweetener girlies would win like this 

• Like 2

Yeah, from what people have said, I imagine the "DANCE" moments are going to be the teary-eyed synth-pop like WCBF (and from what that user says, that's possibly on the more uptempo range of where the album takes the synth-pop stuff alongside YA? that's not the main sound). It's gonna be sad girl synths as opposed to Ibiza club high bpm dance. 

Sweetener girlies finally getting the grown sister we deserve. :jonny6:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Dr. Alexander said:

He don’t know what the **** he talking about. How can you say it’s super pop and then follow it up by saying it has R&B flavors 

It’s not hard to imagine a full-pop album by Ariana still has some r&b flavors to it. It’s what she loves the most

Since the French fan compared it to Sweetener and said that they wish it had more bops, then it's definitely more Better Off/Goodnight N Go rather than NTLTC/Breathin. A win in all cases. The tea from PJ about it being mellow pop like the back half of Sweetener looking more and more accurate. :lakitu:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

Do we know anything about the physical/vinyl sales? 

Nearly 70k webstore pre-order in US (counting all CD and vinyl variants, and also the signed CDs) and probably about 10k in UK.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, PartyFavor said:

That french said if you liked Blazed, this album is for you :heart2:

That's one of my fave song from her but i don't openly say it on ATRL :chick2:

• Like 1

I was joking I hate Blazed and thought we all did

:suburban:

• Haha 10

spacer.png

I'LL WAIT FOR UR LOVE 

LOOO-OOOVEEE

• Like 1

Just now, Bencharmer said:

That's one of my fave song from her but i don't openly say it on ATRL :chick2:

me too, the one two punch of raindrops (pure heaven) straight into blazed (a fun experimental bop) . So underrated :giraffe:

• Thanks 1

Dr. Alexander
2 minutes ago, boxoffice said:

It’s not hard to imagine a full-pop album by Ariana still has some r&b flavors to it. It’s what she loves the most

Duh? But he clearly said it was “super pop”. 

You can’t be super pop and then say there’s R&B mixed in there as well. It’s either a perfect mix of both genres or it’s one or the other.

Super pop would be the equivalent of some Gaga, Charli XCX, Kylie Minogue type stuff. 

• Thumbs Down 2

i can feel the l*ak coming.... i'm perched

give us everything arianka 

:penguin:

Just now, PartyFavor said:

everyone should it's a HORRID song :coffee2:

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Since the French fan compared it to Sweetener and said that they wish it had more bops, then it's definitely more Better Off/Goodnight N Go rather than NTLTC/Breathin. A win in all cases. The tea from PJ about it being mellow pop like the back half of Sweetener looking more and more accurate. :lakitu:

The way the 8 second clip of whatever song in the photoshoot video she shared made me instantly think of:

I hate that it's named after h*m and not just called "happy" cause it's basically Ariana's essence melted down into a song. 

It running so Eternal Sunshine could walk. :jonny6:

• Like 3

Dr. Alexander
2 minutes ago, PartyFavor said:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, PartyFavor said:

do we not ?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Communion said:

The way the 8 second clip of whatever song in the photoshoot video she shared made me instantly think of:

I hate that it's named after h*m and not just called "happy" cause it's basically Ariana's essence melted down into a song. 

It running so Eternal Sunshine could walk. :jonny6:

I always forget about this one because i HATE the title sjksls :gaycat6: But she's a cute girl and I would love more of it :jonny6:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Nearly 70k webstore pre-order in US (counting all CD and vinyl variants, and also the signed CDs) and probably about 10k in UK.

WaiT that's more than I expected. They should drop more signed CDs. Hitting 100k pure would be amazing :eek:

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

WaiT that's more than I expected. They should drop more signed CDs. Hitting 100k pure would be amazing :eek:

Preorders skyrocketed (doubled) since the signed CDs drop, they worked wonders.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Dr. Alexander
3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Mind you that was only on her website and Amazon. There’s no pre order numbers from Target, Walmart, etc. yet.

It’s her most preordered album to date 

• Like 1

The way “The Boy Is Mine” is getting the universal acclaim :clap3: I just know it’s gonna be the best on the alberm :jonny6: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.