Do you care if a celebrity gets involved in a cheating/homewrecking scandal?

Space Cowboy

Only if it's someone I don't like!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• BrokenMachine

• Beyonceist

• Gelato

Top Posters In This Topic

No but I love mess so I will follow and engage in the discourse :ryan3:

no. i don't know their personal lives like that. some of y'all act like the celebs cheated on YOU.

Not really. I think it’s weird to assume we actually know the ins and outs of these people’s lives - like the Ariana thing seems like assumption after assumption, but none of us were there. We don’t know ****.

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Not really, most of y’all parents are cheaters

And the point is...?

My father was a cheater and I'll always hate him for that :coffee:

No. I assume many celebrities cheat but either keep it quiet or have a good pr team that keeps it from being reported on. I’m not that invested in any celebrities lives that I’d truly care. Sure, I’d side eye them but that’s about it. 

I wouldn't think that celebrity is a good role model but my opinion on their art/whatever they do would remain unchanged

i could not care less about what goes on in a celebrity's personal life

No. It’s not my marriage, and getting upset about it as if it is and as if it somehow effects me would be incredibly weird behavior. 

Don’t care about what these people do too, but if I don’t like them i’ll have my foot on their neck :eddie: I hate cheaters in general tbh 

On 1/7/2024 at 9:43 AM, feelslikeadream said:

I don't personally, but I will pretend to if it helps me drag a celebrity I don't like.

:rofl:

Well, yes!

No, I mostly stan the girls for their music, couldn't careless about anything else unless the thing is about murdering or doing something like that to someone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.