Do you care if a celebrity gets involved in a cheating/homewrecking scandal?

Space Cowboy

Because I couldn’t care less. It’s such a non-issue for me. 

If some celebrity gets caught cheating or homewreking, my opinion on that celebrity wouldn’t change the slightest tbh.

• Like 3

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• BrokenMachine

• Devin

• McNulty

Top Posters In This Topic

only people engaged in parasocial relationships with celebrities would care about this sort of thing

• Like 9

Only if it's Rihanna.

• Haha 2

Well, I loathe Ariana, so?

only when Solange jumped Jay in that elevator.

no really, I think this is such a non-issue like idgaf, that home was built out of cardboard if it got wrecked so easily anyway. who knew SpongeBob wasn't a family man?

It didn't use to affect me when I was younger and single... but now that I have a partner.... I see things differently. I cannot condone getting together with someone who is either dating someone else, or married. In Ariana's case (bc lets be honest.... is the reason for this thread) she was friends with her new man's wife so she KNEW the boundaries she was crossing.

I was so excited to go to her concert when she tours again, but I can't even listen to her music anymore... she's gone too far this time. Sometimes you need to have something valuable and be afraid of losing it, in order to understand how it feels to be cheated on. Time wasted with a trash person cannot be taken back. And Ariana has very obvious daddy issues that she needs to overcome... but for her to so shamelessly have done what she did? girl, karma will take care of her. 

Edited by shinyshimmery
  • Like 4

No, but I enjoy participating in discourse so I’ll still drag them 

• Haha 1

I truly couldn't care less, I always get my kiis at people getting mad over someone else's private life though

It depends on how entertaining/messy it is so I treat it like reality TV I guess. On a deep level I don't care about their lives like that :heart:

Half of the people coming for Ariana would have no problem sleeping with a married man from grindr next to the pictures of his children, so like :thing:

Edited by Illuminati

No. I have nothing to do with that :dies:

not my monkey not my circus :zzz:

• Like 1

(her) fans are gonna like (her) regardless, and (her) haters are gonna hate (her) regardless... so I don't think it rly matters

Edited by Maroonx
  • Like 5

if they cheat with somebody who's worse than what they had, yes, and?

i’ll drag the celebrity but won’t stop supporting them cause why would i

it’s not a crime :penguin:

Yes, my opinion on said celeb would change as it reflects the kind of person they are. But I’m not going around hoping they get cancelled or die, like with say Diddy. 

• Like 1

No because I don't care that much about my faves' private lives

• Like 1

If it's a celebrity I like: no

If it's a celebrity I dislike: yes

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I don't unless it's someone I don't like :foxaylove2:

No I have real things to worry about 

I'm not involved. Don't care. I literally only care about my favs projects. Not their kids, spouse or family tbh. Theres been very few exceptions. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.