"I don't know her." shade will now live forever with it's very own Wikipedia page.

Touchdown

1 minute ago, GlamSlam said:

I love how Madonna's fans are being dragged into this mess even though the evidence suggest the ridicule is mostly coming from other fanbases. :skull:

I do wonder what Madonna and her fans have to do with that wikipedia nonsense when she was talking about J-lo? I swear some of you are so wrapped up in your hate for that woman you can't see the wood for the trees.

I suppose Madonna is to blame for the likes of Mariah's beef with Christima Aguilera, J-lo,  Nicki Minaj. She even had an issue with Celine Dion belting it out with Aretha Franklin, ffs. :rip:

It’s clear that you need a step-by-step breakdown of the post that you quoted, so here we go:

1. Someone stated that Madonna fans were among those who rushed into this thread to diss Mariah.

2. I then said that Madonna fans ragging on anyone else for being shady towards their peers is hilarious, given Madonna’s own history.

3. Like only a true Madonna stan would, you then hijacked the thread to denounce so-called haters of your fave when in actuality, no one was talking about her and then presumed targets of your silly post don’t remotely care about her.

Reply if you need further clarification.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LikeATattoo

• Touchdown

• suburbannature

• GlamSlam

Can't believe Jlo and Mariah fans are still feuding after 20 years. :rip: like get lives

what’s going on in here 

• Haha 1

GlamSlam
42 minutes ago, LikeATattoo said:

It’s clear that you need a step-by-step breakdown of the post that you quoted, so here we go:

1. Someone stated that Madonna fans were among those who rushed into this thread to diss Mariah.

2. I then said that Madonna fans ragging on anyone else for being shady towards their peers is hilarious, given Madonna’s own history.

3. Like only a true Madonna stan would, you then hijacked the thread to denounce so-called haters of your fave when in actuality, no one was talking about her and then presumed targets of your silly post don’t remotely care about her.

:rip:

1. Which is an incorrect statement given the fact it's mostly coming from one particular fanbase (who I won't name). Suburban also mentions J-lo fans, yet you chose to use ignore that and use his post to trash talk us.

2. We have diddly squat to do with this thread, since it's not about us and the hate is mostly coming from other fanbases. This is the third time you've had to have this pointed out to you and yet you still continue with your stupid rhetoric. Madonna's fans actually like Mariah, myself included. Hope that's not an issue for you.

3. "Like a true Madonna stan". :deadbanana2:

Once again I suggest you go back and read page one and see where the hate is coming from. I've give you a clue, It's not us considering Mariah was being ridiculed before we turned up. Suburban mentioned us (in what I assume was just banter), which YOU then used as an opportunity to attack us. Did you seriously think you weren't going to be challenged?  No one expects miracles, but if you're going to make incorrect statements then expect to be called out on your BS.

Anything else?

Edited by GlamSlam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

The girls trying to drag about “too much time on their hands” while logged into ATRL.net 

Anyways, iconic phrase!

:suburban:

literally :bibliahh:

can we relax and enjoy this iconic moment in history being preserved in the halls if wikipedia forever 

mother:siptea:

• Haha 1

“too much time on their hands” while y’all spend hours doing nothing productive on this site :cries2:

• Haha 3

GlamSlam
3 minutes ago, Sabrina Carpenter said:

“too much time on their hands” while y’all spend hours doing nothing productive on this site :cries2:

So true, which is why I'm off to bed since it's 3:15 am. :rip: Goodnight everyone.

6 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

1. Which is an incorrect statement given the fact it's mostly coming from one particular fanbase (who I won't name). Suburban also mentions J-lo fans, yet you chose to use ignore that and use his post to trash talk us.

2. We have diddly squat to do with this thread, since the hate is mostly coming from other fanbases. (This is the third time you've had to have this pointed out to you and yet you still continue with your stupid rhetoric. Madonna's fans actually like Mariah, myself included. Hope that's not an issue for you.

3. "Like a true Madonna stan". :deadbanana2:

Once again I suggest you go back and read page one and see where the hate is coming from. I've give you a clue, It's not us considering the hate was happening before we turned up. Suburban mentioned us (in what I assume was light hearted), which YOU then used as an opportunity to attack us. Did you seriously think you weren't going to be challenged?  No one expects miracles, but if you're going to make incorrect statements then expect to be called out on your BS.

Anything else?

Me alluding to Madonna having been an ******* in her own right is not an attack on you, so the bolded comes off weird (at best).

1. If it’s an incorrect statement, wouldn’t taking it up with the person who actually made it make more sense than feebly attempting to engage in a back-and-forth with the person who responded to it?

J.Lo fans being losers is a given, so there’s also that.

2. You’re really in no position to state that Madonna fans uniformly like Mariah. You, individually, do. Which is cute I guess.

3. The saddest aspect of this conversation is your seemingly genuine belief that you’re “challenging” anyone:rip:

”You” weren’t attacked. Even your fave wasn’t attacked. You’re just bored.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

Wait, it's very well researched indeed :bloo: like, including all the incidents throughout the years.

• Thanks 1

Some of y’all really need to get a grip. It’s not that serious. Y’all act and do worse on here. Stop. :skull: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

GlamSlam
27 minutes ago, LikeATattoo said:

Me alluding to Madonna having been an ******* in her own right is not an attack on you, so the bolded comes off weird (at best).

1. If it’s an incorrect statement, wouldn’t taking it up with the person who actually made it make more sense than feebly attempting to engage in a back-and-forth with the person who responded to it?

J.Lo fans being losers is a given, so there’s also that.

2. You’re really in no position to state that Madonna fans uniformly like Mariah. You, individually, do. Which is cute I guess.

3. The saddest aspect of this conversation is your seemingly genuine belief that you’re “challenging” anyone:rip:

”You” weren’t attacked. Even your fave wasn’t attacked. You’re just bored.

Well firstly, Suburban is often saying things for a reaction, and if you paid any attention to how he engages with Madonna's fans (particularly in the Mariah/Madonna spofify thread), you would know there's a lot of banter between us, so that's why I didn't make a fuss. You however are a different kettle of fish and seem to despise Madonna's fans for some weirdly insane reason. Are you ok?

The entirely of everything you say within each post is feeble since you literally said it wasn't an attack, but in point number 2 of a post written an hour ago said "Madonna fans ragging on anyone else for being shady towards their peers is hilarious, given Madonna’s own history.

Please don't tell me your memory is that bad you've already forgotten what you said. Shall I start calling you Dory from now on? :rip:

I'm one of the older members who has lived life long enough to know that a LOT of Madonna's fans love Mariah and her music. It's a shame I cannot say the same about them equally enjoying Madonna though, so that in iself puts me in a far better position than what you're laying claim to on here.

You're pretty aggressive for someone who claims not to have been challenged, so I think it's best to end this here before you burst into flames. :lmao:

Goodnight, luv. :heart:

Edited by GlamSlam
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GlamSlam said:

I love how we're being dragged into this mess even though the evidence suggests the ridicule is mostly coming from other fanbases. :skull:

What exactly does Madonna and her fans have to do with that wikipedia nonsense when she was talking about J-lo?

I suppose Madonna is to blame for Mariah's beef with Christina Aguilera, J-lo, and Nicki Minaj.

She even had an issue with Celine Dion belting it out with Aretha Franklin, ffs. :rip:

I swear some of you are so wrapped up in your hate for that woman you can't see the wood for the trees.

The way we were talking about one specific user. Calm tf down :rip: 

and uh, Xtina, Nicki, and JLo all came for her and/or stole her music first, beloved.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

Well firstly, Suburban is often saying things for a reaction, and if you paid any attention to how he engages with Madonna's fans (particularly in the Mariah/Madonna spofify thread), you would know there's a lot of banter between us, so that's why I didn't make a fuss. You however are a different kettle of fish and seem to despise Madonna's fans for some weirdly insane reason. Are you ok?

The entirely of everything you say within each post is feeble since you literally just said it wasn't an attack, but in point number 2 of a post written an hour ago said "Madonna fans ragging on anyone else for being shady towards their peers is hilarious, given Madonna’s own history.

Please don't tell me your memory is that bad you've already forgotten what you said. Shall I start calling you Dory from now on? :rip:

I'm one of the older members who has lived life long enough to know that a LOT of Madonna's fans love Mariah and her music. It's a shame I cannot say the same about them equally enjoying Madonna though, so that in iself puts me in a far better position than what you're laying claim to on here.

You're pretty aggressive for someone who claims not to have been challenged, so I think it's best to end this here before you burst into flames. :lmao:

Goodnight, luv. :heart:

Not you clocking my trolling im screaming :ahh: 

I love Madonna in reality naur it’s true it’s true 

• Like 1

The way this thread turned into a stan war.

:deadbanana:

Someone make a new Madonna/Mariah 2024 streaming thread.

• Haha 3

GlamSlam
3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Not you clocking my trolling im screaming :ahh: 

I love Madonna in reality naur it’s true it’s true 

:rip: :heart: 

This tired ass one sided beef from Mariah’s side that has lasted over 20 years:suburban:

I don’t think I have ever seen a celebrity as unbothered by everything as JLo in general. Like haters are constantly trying to bring her down, but she never bothers to address anyone, like ever

277V.gif

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1

I do think Mariah should be more mad at the ochestrator of that whole sample situation which is Tommy Motola. Going after mostly the woman and not the man who planned the whole thing seems rooted in misogyny. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, John Slayne said:

it's a very famous phrase at this point, i don't see why it shouldn't be included in an encyclopedia. wikipedia has many articles about culture and cultural phenomena.  

leave this **** to Know Your Meme dot com, what significant cultural impact has it realistically had? tho I suppose if Goatse has a page, why not 

I’m sure Ms. Jennifer could use the promo 

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

leave this **** to Know Your Meme dot com, what significant cultural impact has it realistically had? tho I suppose if Goatse has a page, why not 

Fuming over a wiki page is so funny to me 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I’m just so excited for how hard JLo’s new album will smash. She’s for sure going to finally get more recurrent streams than Mariah - or at least more than the 1/3 she currently has. Queen :jonny: 

Multiple weeks at #1 incoming. I better log off as I won't be able to handle the smashing.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Not this meme having a Wikipedia page while Gayle stans couldn’t even make one back then 

5 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Fuming over a wiki page is so funny to me 

maybe I'm just a better troll than you are

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.