"I don't know her." shade will now live forever with it's very own Wikipedia page.

Touchdown

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LikeATattoo

• Touchdown

• suburbannature

• GlamSlam

that is so beyond lame :rip:  

• Like 19
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

2 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

that is so beyond lame :rip:  

oh well. face.thumb.png.8369756c401751b0fc8b9436a 

• Haha 7

Doesn’t make Mariah look good at all. 

• Like 4

the article was such a kii to read :suburban:lighten up ladies 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mocha said:

the article was such a kii to read :suburban:lighten up ladies 

They get angry when AIWFCIY goes #1, so this will surely infuriate them.  moo.png

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

How childish.  JLo might not be able to sing like Mariah but she is talented in other ways (dancing, acting, business) and has been an A-List star for a long time.  Is Mariah still pretending she “doesn’t know” her?  Mariah should handle situations and people in a much more mature manner.  Holding a grudge helps no one.  JLo couldn’t care less about this stupid “meme”.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Like 6
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

How childish.  JLo might not be able to sing like Mariah but she is talented in other ways (dancing, acting, business) and has been an A-List star for a long time.  Is Mariah still pretending she “doesn’t know” her?  Mariah should handle situations and people in a much more mature manner.  Holding a grudge helps no one.  JLo couldn’t care less about this stupid “meme”.

I'm sure Mariah wasn't the one that wrote the article my love. moo.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

it's a very famous phrase at this point, i don't see why it shouldn't be included in an encyclopedia. wikipedia has many articles about culture and cultural phenomena.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Girl not even her neighbors knew her like she obviously is always pressed when someone says they don’t know her. It doesn’t matter how “A list” she can be and all the money she has, her ego is bigger and she hates everyone that shade her. 

• Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

Sad that Mariah is forgetful..

I don't think J.Lo ever said something bad about Mariah?

Seems it is one sided

Edited by Shimenawa
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I can't at at the crying in here, like she hadn't already explained the context to the situation

moo.png

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

“I didn’t see her” should also have an entry 

• Thanks 2

wbk Wikipedia had Lamb mods. 

:suburban:

anyway if every Taylor Swift song ever released has its own page i don't see the issue

moo.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Why are people complaining? It is a famous phrase, and I’m sure a lot of Gen Z/Alpha has no idea what the context for the quote was. 

• Thanks 1

Hasn't it been Living on amongst the lambs for the last 20 years? :deadbanana4:

You must but a right sad bastard with no life to even think of creating a page for someone that sad

It's not iconic

Nobody cares

it's beyond ******* boring now 

Time the lambs found something else to occupy them for the next 10 months.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

3 hours ago, Shimenawa said:

Sad that Mariah is forgetful..

I don't think J.Lo ever said something bad about Mariah?

Seems it is one sided

It’s not one-sided. J.Lo has actually publicly shaded Mariah more than  the inverse.

If it were one-sided on Mariah’s end, Mariah would be justified because she was the one who was wronged lol. Having said that, I don’t even think that she cares anymore.

Edited by LikeATattoo
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Girl not even her neighbors knew her like she obviously is always pressed when someone says they don’t know her. It doesn’t matter how “A list” she can be and all the money she has, her ego is bigger and she hates everyone that shade her. 

Are you ok? Seriously ******* Jesus 

Her neighbour didn't know her? You mean that 80+ year old man who lives in Jens Childhood from over 35 years ago 

Embarrassing 

Get a grip foaming at the gums.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

The girls trying to drag about “too much time on their hands” while logged into ATRL.net 

Anyways, iconic phrase!

:suburban:

not u getting mad? :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.