"I don't know her." shade will now live forever with it's very own Wikipedia page.

Touchdown

Glad to see taff got its flowers.

carpendale-style-01.jpg

”Die kenne ich nicht.”

:suburban:

Edited by ICLDXU4HS

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LikeATattoo

• Touchdown

• suburbannature

• GlamSlam

4 minutes ago, LikeATattoo said:

Well it’s one-sided because Mariah was the one who was wronged lol. Having said that, I don’t even think that she cares anymore.

But that was her ex-husband who was trying to ruin her career by using J.Lo? But I don't think Jennifer was aware of that?

55 minutes ago, BryceG said:

Doesn’t make Mariah look good at all. 

On the contrary, Mariah looks pretty gracious in this situation when one has the full context. She could’ve said something malicious but instead chose to take the highest road that there was to take at the time.

I also strongly doubt that she anticipated this one tidbit during a throwaway interview to become the moment that it ended up being.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

not u getting mad? :deadbanana4:

I’m having a laugh sis, it’s not that serious! You can unclench! 

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Shimenawa said:

But that was her ex-husband who was trying to ruin her career by using J.Lo? But I don't think Jennifer was aware of that?

Given J.Lo’s track record, do you really believe that she was wholly unaware of what Mottola was doing?

• Haha 1

Now which one of you had too much time on their hands

moo.png

The JLo and Madonna fans swarming in here to fume

It's light-hearted, iconic shade from 20 years ago. Laugh and move on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

The JLo and Madonna fans swarming in here to fume

It's light-hearted, iconic shade from 20 years ago. Laugh and move on.

Any Madonna fans polluting this thread have metric tons of nerve, considering how much of a ***** that their fave has been to her peers over the years (including, incidentally, Mariah).

Edited by LikeATattoo
  • Haha 1

Funny someone tried deleting all Jens achievements, sales and certifications of her Wiki 

:rip:

What a absolute set of ******* Losers 

Didn't work though did it! 

Notice how the lambs get all Cunty after Christmas, funny Jens new singles out in a few days and her album end of month, They mad no one gonna be talking about there Fave till November

:gaycat6:

qkXyv2.gif

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

This is what happens when you are chronically online

iconic but i prefer Whitney's subtle "I don't think of her" which was the OG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DanceAgain said:

Funny someone tried deleting all Jens achievements, sales and certifications of her Wiki 

:rip:

What a absolute set of ******* Losers 

Didn't work though did it! 

Notice how the lambs get all Cunty after Christmas, funny Jens new singles out in a few days and her album end of month, They mad no one gonna be talking about there Fave till November

:gaycat6:

qkXyv2.gif

The way JLo is about to smash HARD with her new material :jonny: 

• Haha 2

oo…kay? 

I'm dying at the article's talk page where it was agreed on that it's, indeed, a well written article. :skull:

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

I'm dying at the article's talk page where it was agreed on that it's, indeed, a well written article. :skull:

I just clicked into the page... I thought the extent of it was just the opening paragraph.

It’s a whole dissertation :dies:

12 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The way JLo is about to smash HARD with her new material :jonny: 

Like mariahs catalogue did at Christmas time? 

Oh wait :rip:

Nothing charted outside of her Christmas material... thought she was so relevant I would of thought her  "iconic discography" would of been checked out or saw a huge boost 

But it didn't did it

They didn't want it did they :bibliahh:

7252830148081f3bbf6202d8fc67896a.gif

Get to ******* bed...  

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, DanceAgain said:

Nothing charted outside of her Christmas material... thought she was so relevant I would of thought her  "iconic discography" would of been checked out or saw a huge boost 

But it didn't did it

Get to ******* bed...  

I’m just so excited for how hard JLo’s new album will smash. She’s for sure going to finally get more recurrent streams than Mariah - or at least more than the 1/3 she currently has. Queen :jonny: 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, DanceAgain said:

But it didn't did it

Get to ******* bed...  

Didn't Mariah have several tracks go viral on tiktok this year like It's A Wrap, touch my body, etc?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I know Mimi talked about this a ton of times but I'm still not entirely sure her intention was to shade her. She's just very blunt.

Lemme nominate it for deletion real quick.

• Haha 1

GlamSlam
1 hour ago, LikeATattoo said:

Any Madonna fans polluting this thread have metric tons of nerve, considering how much of a ***** that there fave has been to her peers over the years (including, incidentally, Mariah).

I love how we're being dragged into this mess even though the evidence suggests the ridicule is mostly coming from other fanbases. :skull:

What exactly does Madonna and her fans have to do with that wikipedia nonsense when she was talking about J-lo?

I suppose Madonna is to blame for Mariah's beef with Christina Aguilera, J-lo, and Nicki Minaj.

She even had an issue with Celine Dion belting it out with Aretha Franklin, ffs. :rip:

I swear some of you are so wrapped up in your hate for that woman you can't see the wood for the trees.

Edited by GlamSlam
  • Thanks 3

The "Ohh that's not.." moment from The View needs to be memorialized for eternity next, I fear!

• Thanks 4

ohh thats not spacer.png

Edited by Khris

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

The "Ohh that's not.." moment from The View needs to be memorialized for eternity next, I fear!

BUT IN THE SENSE THAT spacer.png

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.