• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• Rep2000

• Big Bad Wolf

• Chemist

5 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

She posted that 4 years ago………. :toofunny2:

Al Que nada debe nada teme. he who owes nothing, fears nothing.

Whether she posted that last night, 4 years ago. THEY all knew what was coming. 

• Confused 1

Gaga is on the list?? Pretends to be shocked 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 17

4 hours ago, Psyduck said:

There is a rumour in the Olivia Rodrigo base that Taylor is on the list

Idk if this is true or not, how ****** up tho

Some people are too comfortable making up and sharing these kind of "jokes" or whatever it is. It shows how much they care about the topic and how miserable they are. I'll remember it next time someone talks about how Taylor Swift fans hunt down other popstars.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TiaTamera said:

I am so not caught up on this. My first question is how did the children get to the island? Were they kidnapped, sold by their parents, or both?

They were paid. I guess most times the parent didn't know what they were actually doing.

So, this is what Tokyo Toni was referring to :eli:

5 hours ago, Psyduck said:

There is a rumour in the Olivia Rodrigo base that Taylor is on the list

Idk if this is true or not, how ****** up tho

Taylor was a minor when this transpired. This post (and many others trying to falsely link other celebrities with this abhorrence) should constitute a ZTP violation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Thumbs Down 2

11 hours ago, Great808 said:

Trump is now confirmed as not having visited the island. This man can just do no wrong and y’all can’t stand it at all. 

Both of the users who liked this being Camila stans. You can't make this **** up :bibliahh:

• Haha 9

7 hours ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

Make It Stop Tiffany Pollard GIF

she's technically not wrong but god i hate this

We all know she wants to release a list to maybe get less years of her sentece but she would probably get :rip:

Edited by Digitalism

i though these names were already known? anyone new?

Edited by hallucinate

12 hours ago, Infinity said:

So I heard Beyoncé is on the flight logs?  Is it true? :sad:

Are you disappointed? :ryan3: The way people are so desperate to have something on her 

1 hour ago, bjorn said:

Gaga is on the list?? Pretends to be shocked 

Pretend reaction for pretend statement 

I wish the internet would take something seriously for ONCE! This has awful implications of human trafficking... A president being a pedophile human trafficker is a scary thing.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, CovalentBondage said:

Pretend reaction for pretend statement 

spacer.png

• Thumbs Down 8

12 hours ago, Great808 said:

Trump is now confirmed as not having visited the island. This man can just do no wrong and y’all can’t stand it at all. 

Didn't your fave recently get found guilty of defaming a woman he sexually assaulted? :redface: Be serious. Not even counting the 90+ felonies that are pending 17HSMdI.gif

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, vale9001 said:

The users fans of kamikazes and religious warriors leaders killing themselves, so they can have a paradise with an harem of 12 years old virgins, are in this thread too calling out Clinton :ninja:

Sis, run this through Rosetta Stone again cause I don't even know if anyone being generous can tell what the **** you're trying to say and the generous interpretation would be you just can't find the right words in English to say whatever you mean, and are hopefully not trying to somehow turn this into an anti-Palestinian thing, especially given Epstein's connections to Mossad and Israel's large sex offender population.  :redface: Surely this is just a miscommunication and you're not actually trying to divert the thread into some anti-Palestine/pro-Israel tirade all in the defense of career-long SEX PEST Bill Clinton of all people, right? :redface:

Ironically too given it seems Bill Clinton was in search of 12 year old virgins given his name being the most prominent in the court documents. :redface:

Anyway Bill Clinton is a serial rapist and pedophile 

Edited by Communion
  • Like 10

6 hours ago, Beyle Street said:

I'm sorry but the amount of "Whew your faves about to be EXPOSED" "This is gonna change the world as we know it" "Hollywood is crashing down" that I've seen from Trump stans, bubblegum pop Twitter stans, and blog comments now looks so foolish and wasted. WHY would y'all think that the list would be filled with a bunch of popstars, black entertainers/rappers, or new stars when this dates all the way back to the 80s? :deadbanana: 

People been so busy tryna use this sick situation as a gotcha to weaponize against artists they don't like or to have a one-up on truly lost every bit of the plot. Matter of fact, were they even reading the right plot? :celestial5::ahh:

I feel like what people also don't understand is that Ghislaines and Jeffreys whole shtick was to trap influential people and have something incriminating against them. It's not just pedophiles on the logs but also unsuspecting people and blurring the line between the two was kinda the whole point.

Epstein was known to have blackmailed Bill Gates over his affair for example. I don't think Naomi Campbell was out there raping people. It reminds me of when Weinstein was locked up and everyone who has ever brushed past him in Hollywood was being crucified on ATRL :toofunny3:

These people were ACTIVELY inserting themselves into everyone's business on purpose

Edited by Illuminati

MJ fans are insane, they are spreading fake news about Oprah and so many news outlets are eating it up in Latin America :deadbanana:

6 hours ago, rac7d said:

No one Taylors age could be on that list

lets use our brains

3 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

Rots for brains, I swear :rip:

3 hours ago, KOMH said:

Taylor was a minor when this transpired. This post (and many others trying to falsely link other celebrities with this abhorrence) should constitute a ZTP violation. 

They’re referencing a classic atrl post about Blue Ivy and the Rihanna base :deadbanana2:

8 hours ago, Beyle Street said:

I'm sorry but the amount of "Whew your faves about to be EXPOSED" "This is gonna change the world as we know it" "Hollywood is crashing down" that I've seen from Trump stans, bubblegum pop Twitter stans, and blog comments now looks so foolish and wasted. WHY would y'all think that the list would be filled with a bunch of popstars, black entertainers/rappers, or new stars when this dates all the way back to the 80s? :deadbanana: 

People been so busy tryna use this sick situation as a gotcha to weaponize against artists they don't like or to have a one-up on truly lost every bit of the plot. Matter of fact, were they even reading the right plot? :celestial5::ahh:

Umm ... I don't think anyone was thinking of rappers being involved, we were expecting very high ranked people like politicians and or big actors. Very few rappers are huge.

The few celebrities that got mentioned already had allegations. Stephen Hawking obviously did not engage. The only one that could've been involved is MJ and Bill Clinton both of which were accused of rape before. Bill Gates is the only surprise.

2 hours ago, Wildcat said:

MJ fans are insane, they are spreading fake news about Oprah and so many news outlets are eating it up in Latin America :deadbanana:

Is MJ part of the real names on the list or also one of the fake ones?

So oprah with leaving Neverland under her belt did this? 

Was Oprah a client or not? 

I'm confused lmao. 

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

They’re referencing a classic atrl post about Blue Ivy and the Rihanna base :deadbanana2:

Wow, so funny /s

Highly recommended cinema lovers to stream the indie movie "The Scary of Sixty-First" the plot revolves around 2 girls who become obsessed with Epstein's conspiracy, inspired by Eyes Wide Shut and Possession, it's a great time.

17 hours ago, Caesar said:

how long till the naomi campbell expose & tyra getting the last laugh

This one idg is she really there? the ****, Naomi? I cannot imagine, the rest make sense but...huh?

17 hours ago, Great808 said:

Lmao obviously not but the point you sorta low-key made is that there's literally 0 point making any of this about Trump when he's already a confirmed rapist and molester. Being a pedo is not even surprising nor relevant to any of his voters, they don't care and the more dirt comes up the higher chances he has of winning another presidency...

on the other hand most people are pointing fingers at Trump as if now he crossed the line when literally it's ancient information, meanwhile people like the Clinton's etc are ignored.

And of course no one is prosecuted, if anyone knows any details they are paid off in millions to billions, you literally have Maxwell sitting in jail, she could tell them everything in court but she's allowed to say I don't remember 70 million times and go back to her cell... non of it matters at the end of the day, if Trump was confirmed "on the island" or w/e, he would likely have higher chances of winning the presidency, that's the state of the states and overall western democracy so...

I might be way off track but also didn't that whole Pizzagate thing happen before the Epstein stuff came out? and yet it's still considered an alt right crazed conspiracy movement? they seem to have had a point?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.