• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• Rep2000

• Big Bad Wolf

• Chemist

The amount of stupid Twitter and IG users who are listening to the fake information being spread around just to spread hate for likes and retweets is honestly disgusting.

I mean you're basically showing you don't give a crap about any of the victims and you just want to use this story to weaponize it against people you don't like.

:shakeno:

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Girl, move. Read the emails, and follow the trail of the players that were implicated. It’s not that hard to find that there was something seriously wrong happening. 

But they really did a good job making it seem like fluff. It’s crazy though, we literally have documents showing former Presidents threatening magazine publications and yet some of you will still deny something like an organized sex/pedo ring is possible. 

It’s ok to not want to see it, just don’t make others feel crazy for pointing it out

Sure, you could be on to something. But what you’re talking about is very specific. There might be a trafficking ring happening, but it may have nothing to do with pizza or any pizzeria. My issue with a lot of conspiracy theories is that they claim ultra specific things and fabricate details that don’t exist. Then, when something tangentially related gets brought to light, they thump their chests like *this* is what they were talking about the entire time. Not saying that you’re doing this, but I think this is why many here aren’t running to hop on board with other conspiracy theories.

Admitting a hidden sex ring is possible =\= believing the pizza gate **** at face value.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

Sure, you could be on to something. But what you’re talking about is very specific. There might be a trafficking ring happening, but it may have nothing to do with pizza or any pizzeria. My issue with a lot of conspiracy theories is that they claim ultra specific things and fabricate details that don’t exist. Then, when something tangentially related gets brought to light, they thump their chests like *this* is what they were talking about the entire time. Not saying that you’re doing this, but I think this is why many here aren’t running to hop on board with other conspiracy theories.

Admitting a hidden sex ring is possible =\= believing the pizza gate **** at face value.

I understand what you are trying to say. But do it’s by design that they get hung up on little details like “pedo ring in a pizzeria hAhAhA”…..

And ignore the other, very weird/coincidental things many sleuths have brought up or have even been reported.

I mean just this Epstein **** alone sort of validates those claims: 1) elite politicians involved in trafficking of minors (confirmed w Prince/Clinton here), 2.) code words (confirmed in the Naomi doc, if the Podesta emails weren’t enough to validate that)

Taking pizza gate at face value is a mistake no one is saying they are abusing children in a literal pizza shop but I mean if you look into the owner of that shop he is far from having clean hands but I digress. It’s a larger network of elites doing this than we realize and Epstein only barely touches the surface of that so far 

2 hours ago, Aristotle said:

@HungryByTheBuffet

There is something in this house and I don't think it is sex related. 

190729-jeffrey-epstein-island-drone-temp

813be519db070f539312b07677c9fb89ba05515d

nkjdhisa is this a The Scary of Sixty-First reference? I watched like a year ago so can't remember but loll

21 hours ago, Perfect Blue said:

my loser rs-obsessed roommate forced me to watch this and it sucked ass.

What's RS? sorry you have bad taste though xx, it's a perfect homage to many cult classics and while it's objectivity a bad indie movie there's a lot to love, for cultured people it's a camp classique! :coffee: but I get that it might be unenjoyable to most people.

20 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

Girl I scrolled the Pizzagate **** before it was scrubbed on 4chan and there was absolutely some truth to it.

16 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I'm sorry, but anyone completely denying the validity of Pizza Gate has not done enough research and can not be taken seriously.

I didn't look at much of it at the time but the way it was so heavily scrubbed, subreddits banned, the way the wiki page sounds, and the good old, it's an alt right extremist thing. All sure do look like they could have been desperate attempts to shut down something that was clearly real in one way or another.

Part of the problem is people who don't give anything the time of the day if it's been linked to republicans/alt right etc, then it gets ridiculed to death, deleted for “safety”, etc.

Not seeing how easy it is to use that as a weapon or defense by people who don't want things out there (democrats and republicans alike). Or how many things have nothing to do with political identity, rather the information presented.

Just throwing all that out when I've seen perfectly unpolitical movements/conspiracies w/e be called alt-right and thrown to hell. Similar attempts happening with the UFO disclosure movement, where for some months there was heavy influence trying to make it be viewed as the new Q-anon, but it was unsuccessful once democrats from Congress got heavily involved.) *Adjusts tin foil hat*

Anyway, there's hardly a “better side” when we're talking about grown men abusing children from all realms of the political scope...

Yet people won't give it the time of day even when parts of it were literally true whether you believe it's a coincidence or not, but the Clinton's being heavily involved in both? it's sus to say the least, might read up later, you guys would love The Scary of Sixty-First though lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's empty. 

inside%20blue%20building%20epstein.png

Just now, HungryByTheBuffet said:

nkjdhisa is this a The Scary of Sixty-First reference? I watched like a year ago so can't remember but loll

What's RS? sorry you have bad taste though xx, it's a perfect homage to many cult classics and while it's objectivity a bad indie movie there's a lot to love, for cultured people it's a camp classique! :coffee: but I get that it might be unenjoyable to most people.

I didn't look at much of it at the time but the way it was so heavily scrubbed, subreddits banned, the way the wiki page sounds, and the good old, it's an alt right extremist thing. All sure do look like they could have been desperate attempts to shut down something that was clearly real in one way or another.

Part of the problem is people who don't give anything the time of the day if it's been linked to republicans/alt right etc, then it gets ridiculed to death, deleted for “safety”, etc.

Not seeing how easy it is to use that as a weapon or defense by people who don't want things out there (democrats and republicans alike). Or how many things have nothing to do with political identity, rather the information presented.

Just throwing all that out when I've seen perfectly unpolitical movements/conspiracies w/e be called alt-right and thrown to hell. Similar attempts happening with the UFO disclosure movement, where for some months there was heavy influence trying to make it be viewed as the new Q-anon, but it was unsuccessful once democrats from Congress got heavily involved.) *Adjusts tin foil hat*

Anyway, there's hardly a “better side” when we're talking about grown men abusing children from all realms of the political scope...

Yet people won't give it the time of day even when parts of it were literally true whether you believe it's a coincidence or not, but the Clinton's being heavily involved in both? it's sus to say the least, might read up later, you guys would love The Scary of Sixty-First though lol.

Round 3 just released.

TONS of disinformation on social media.

:coffee2: 

4 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

And people like you are part of the problem. Evidence right in front of your face but still denying its existence. Willfully ignorant. Condragulations

Me "part of the problem"?!? Said by a pizzagate believer? The joke wrote itself.
Unlike you, I would like to NOT be a part of QAnon conspiracy, which is a growing national security concern. Willfully ignorant. "Condragulations".

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rep2000 said:

Me "part of the problem"?!? Said by a pizzagate believer? The joke wrote itself.
Unlike you, I would like to NOT be a part of QAnon conspiracy, which is a growing national security concern. Willfully ignorant. "Condragulations".

Okay, sister. Continue ignorance!

Like, if anything, what we know about Epstein makes PizzaGate a more valid conspiracy. All of these court docs are basically in line with the jist of that “conspiracy”

And of course it’s been labeled a “Right Wing conspiracy theory”, because it implicates several prominent members of the Democratic Party :rip: Like, Bill Clinton is heavily involved in these documents. You still think Hillary’s hands are clean?!?

Pizza Gate exposed underground organized crime within these circles. And that’s exactly what this case is about.

Deniers simply look FOOLISH at this point. That’s all I’ll say on this topic.

4 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Like, if anything, what we know about Epstein makes PizzaGate a more valid conspiracy. All of these court docs are basically in line with the jist of that “conspiracy”

And of course it’s been labeled a “Right Wing conspiracy theory”, because it implicates several prominent members of the Democratic Party :rip: Like, Bill Clinton is heavily involved in these documents. You still think Hillary’s hands are clean?!?

Pizza Gate exposed underground organized crime within these circles. And that’s exactly what this case is about.

33177494da57a79b3cdaf0674adfa7ee.gif

Imagine contributing to a dangerous conspiracy that is Pizzagate/QAnon movement and thinking you are doing something. All you do is legitimating a movement that is still continuing to harass and abuse innocent workers of a very real place in DC.
It's fine to believe that there is probably sex trafficking ring for the upper class somewhere. It's fine to say that Epstein ran one of them for the elites. But to cross the line and give more power to a dangerous ideology that is radicalizing more and more Americans into a dangerous cult, then *you* are part of a real problem here.

Edited by Rep2000
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Q*n*n =/= P*zzaG*te....... omg :next: if you lived 2020 and Quarantine, you know that it was easy to be disinformed. The conspiracy that was labeled Pi*zaGate existed well before dawning any titles. The other began to take shape around 2016. You just had to be there I guess.

Every theory is going to be radicalized by someone. But what matters is proof. :coffee2:

• Like 1

This one is no surprise, as I think the allegations have been around for a while now.

Lawyer Alan Dershowitz: “One such powerful individual that Epstein forced then-minor Jane Doe #3 to have sexual relations with was former Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz, a close friend of Epstein’s and well-known criminal defense attorney. Epstein required Jane Doe #3 to have sexual relations with Dershowitz on numerous occasions while she was a minor, not only in Florida but also on private planes, in New York, New Mexico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.” (Attachment 9)

“Dershowitz came ‘pretty often’ to Epstein’s Florida mansion and got massages while he was there” (Attachment 18, sworn testimony from Epstein’s housekeeper Juan Alessi)

Alan Dershowitz in 1997: "Statutory Rape is an Outdated Concept"

Alan Dershowitz has responded to the court documents with: "But did they condem Hamas?"

Updated list of names here:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2024/01/03/first-epstein-names-unsealed-here-are-the-biggest-takeaways/?sh=3b050dc3161b

On 1/5/2024 at 3:49 PM, Big Bad Wolf said:

ok, I'll bite, what evidence is there of Epstein's trafficking ring having anything to do with pizzas?

PizzaGate is definitely real. Maybe not to the extend of the QAnon ****, but Alefantis and that pizza place were definitely into some sinister ****. You simply have to look at all the pictures they used to post on their instagram.

How is it STILL so hard for y'all to even entertain the idea that there might be some truth to it?

Jeffrey Epstein was the blackmail guy. He lured celebrities, politicians, very important people on the island (the predatory/pedophilic kind) to rape children, he videotaped them and then blackmailed them. Rumor is that he was a Mossad agent, just like Ghislaine Maxwell's dad.

Knowing this, and the ties he had with Bill Clinton and so many of the 'Elites', while also knowing what a ****** up place Hollywood is. HOW is it that hard to believe? Especially now with actual, concrete info? Because I KNOW y'all have been ridiculing anyone that believed about the pedophilia and child sex trafficking that is happening in Hollywood and behind close doors with so many of the Elites.

I know it's a very hard pill to swallow... Don't I ******* know it. Because we really are talking about some beyond ****** up ****...

• Thumbs Down 1

ok so i havent been following this close enough to know whats what. someone give me the highlights:

what are these files and list of names relevant for? are they all pedophiles? whats the full list and how are they relevant to Epstein?

18 hours ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

PizzaGate is definitely real. Maybe not to the extend of the QAnon ****, but Alefantis and that pizza place were definitely into some sinister ****. You simply have to look at all the pictures they used to post on their instagram.

How is it STILL so hard for y'all to even entertain the idea that there might be some truth to it?

Jeffrey Epstein was the blackmail guy. He lured celebrities, politicians, very important people on the island (the predatory/pedophilic kind) to rape children, he videotaped them and then blackmailed them. Rumor is that he was a Mossad agent, just like Ghislaine Maxwell's dad.

Knowing this, and the ties he had with Bill Clinton and so many of the 'Elites', while also knowing what a ****** up place Hollywood is. HOW is it that hard to believe? Especially now with actual, concrete info? Because I KNOW y'all have been ridiculing anyone that believed about the pedophilia and child sex trafficking that is happening in Hollywood and behind close doors with so many of the Elites.

I know it's a very hard pill to swallow... Don't I ******* know it. Because we really are talking about some beyond ****** up ****...

It's possible.

Belgium Pedophilia Scandal /Did Authorities Cover Up Its Scope?: Book Revives Fear of Grand Conspiracy - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Idiotic conspiracy theorists diverting attention from real-world human trafficking and pedofelia of the Epstein case, to well proven QAnon fascist bullshit is beyond disgusting. And it just shows how it was created to make up fascist lies to divert away from real-world problems.

Give it up people.

14 minutes ago, Mr.X said:

Idiotic conspiracy theorists diverting attention from real-world human trafficking and pedofelia of the Epstein case, to well proven QAnon fascist bullshit is beyond disgusting. And it just shows how it was created to make up fascist lies to divert away from real-world problems.

Give it up people.

Some of y'all have VERY short memories because just a few years ago, Jeffrey Epstein being a child sex trafficker was also called 'conspiracy theories'. The dark side of Hollywood with all the pedophiles, sex abusers, rapists etc was also called 'conspiracy theories'.

Some people just want the TRUTH and for EVERYONE involved to be held accountable and be locked behind bars. ALL of them. I don't care what Political Party, how big of a celebrity you are, how influential or loved you are.

Stop feeding into the QAnon, left-right division. Obviously, people from BOTH Political parties were involved. The majority of Hollywood was associated with either Jeffrey or Ghislaine. Take them ALL down, whether they are rich, poor, famous or nobodies. I'm sure you can agree with that, right? Because at the end of the day, we're fighting the same cause, which is to bring justice and shed light, as you said, on the major real-world problem of human trafficking and pedophilia.

5 hours ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

Some of y'all have VERY short memories because just a few years ago, Jeffrey Epstein being a child sex trafficker was also called 'conspiracy theories'. The dark side of Hollywood with all the pedophiles, sex abusers, rapists etc was also called 'conspiracy theories'.

Some people just want the TRUTH and for EVERYONE involved to be held accountable and be locked behind bars. ALL of them. I don't care what Political Party, how big of a celebrity you are, how influential or loved you are.

Stop feeding into the QAnon, left-right division. Obviously, people from BOTH Political parties were involved. The majority of Hollywood was associated with either Jeffrey or Ghislaine. Take them ALL down, whether they are rich, poor, famous or nobodies. I'm sure you can agree with that, right? Because at the end of the day, we're fighting the same cause, which is to bring justice and shed light, as you said, on the major real-world problem of human trafficking and pedophilia.

IM sorry, but this isn't true at all. There have always been very tangible and creditable reports, information and victim reports (including their actual identity being right front and centre) about Epstein. Always. This is NOT the case with QAnon. It is an obscure internet conspiracy theory born out of fascist propaganda against 'the status quo'.

Be serious man. Actual human trafficking, rape and pedophilia happened here, stop obfuscating this with made up bullshit by some fascist incels.

For ******* real.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.