The Epstein files have been released

Carry My Heart

Highly recommended cinema lovers to stream the indie movie "The Scary of Sixty-First" the plot revolves around 2 girls who become obsessed with Epstein's conspiracy, inspired by Eyes Wide Shut and Possession, it's a great time.

17 hours ago, Caesar said:

how long till the naomi campbell expose & tyra getting the last laugh

This one idg is she really there? the ****, Naomi? I cannot imagine, the rest make sense but...huh?

17 hours ago, Great808 said:

Trump is now confirmed as not having visited the island. This man can just do no wrong and y’all can’t stand it at all. 

Lmao obviously not but the point you sorta low-key made is that there's literally 0 point making any of this about Trump when he's already a confirmed rapist and molester. Being a pedo is not even surprising nor relevant to any of his voters, they don't care and the more dirt comes up the higher chances he has of winning another presidency...

on the other hand most people are pointing fingers at Trump as if now he crossed the line when literally it's ancient information, meanwhile people like the Clinton's etc are ignored.

And of course no one is prosecuted, if anyone knows any details they are paid off in millions to billions, you literally have Maxwell sitting in jail, she could tell them everything in court but she's allowed to say I don't remember 70 million times and go back to her cell... non of it matters at the end of the day, if Trump was confirmed "on the island" or w/e, he would likely have higher chances of winning the presidency, that's the state of the states and overall western democracy so...

I might be way off track but also didn't that whole Pizzagate thing happen before the Epstein stuff came out? and yet it's still considered an alt right crazed conspiracy movement? they seem to have had a point?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• Rep2000

• Big Bad Wolf

• Chemist

1 minute ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Highly recommended cinema lovers to stream the indie movie "The Scary of Sixty-First" the plot revolves around 2 girls who become obsessed with Epstein's conspiracy, inspired by Eyes Wide Shut and Possession, it's a great time.

This one idg is she really there? the ****, Naomi? I cannot imagine, the rest make sense but...huh?

Lmao obviously not but the point you sorta low-key made is that there's literally 0 point making any of this about Trump when he's already a confirmed rapist and molester. Being a pedo is not even surprising nor relevant to any of his voters, they don't care and the more dirt comes up the higher chances he has of winning another presidency...

on the other hand most people are pointing fingers at Trump as if now he crossed the line when literally it's ancient information, meanwhile people like the Clinton's etc are ignored.

And of course no one is prosecuted, if anyone knows any details they are paid off in millions to billions, you literally have Maxwell sitting in jail, she could tell them everything in court but she's allowed to say I don't remember 70 million times and go back to her cell... non of it matters at the end of the day, if Trump was confirmed "on the island" or w/e, he would likely have higher chances of winning the presidency, that's the state of the states and overall western democracy so...

Those are just random names that were found, popping out, it does not mean they all participated in those acts or were aware. 

I might be way off track but also didn't that whole Pizzagate thing happen before the Epstein stuff came out? and yet it's still considered an alt right crazed conspiracy movement? they seem to have had a point?

Coincidence?

15 hours ago, PlERRE said:

Naomi, love her as a model, but what a terrible human being, between this and having an affair with Hugo Chavez... c'mon 

She had an affair with Hugo Chavez?? :deadbanana4:

She closed the comments and got only this one:

Edited by Aristotle
  • Haha 7

5 hours ago, suburbannature said:

They’re referencing a classic atrl post about Blue Ivy and the Rihanna base :deadbanana2:

It's so weird seeing people getting all bent out of shape over that comment for a billionaire that doesn't even know who they are. :skull: Even if the post was to be taken at face value, it's more critical of Olivia's fans than Taylor herself.

If the shoe doesn't fit, don't holler like a hit dog and move on with your day lol.

OT: Lock them all up!

3 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

my loser rs-obsessed roommate forced me to watch this and it sucked ass.

• Haha 2

So, basically a nothingburger that didn't tell us anything we didn't already know. :coffee2:

All yall hyping yourselves up acting like this would be the Achilles heel that would send away everyone named therein or something, and that's it?

None of them are really even accused of anything except for Prince Andrew (MJ doesn't count as he isn't alive anymore).

4 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

Girl I scrolled the Pizzagate **** before it was scrubbed on 4chan and there was absolutely some truth to it.

• Confused 1

uh oh, the Pizzagate believers are here now.

Thats All Folks Lol GIF by Super Deluxe

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

22 hours ago, suburbannature said:

a flight with Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, and Chris Tucker. is that what hell is like

chris tucker omg :eek: 

ot: I'm surprised a former president couldn't wipe everything off the face of the map tbh

i mean wbk but still kind of sloppy :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

Girl I scrolled the Pizzagate **** before it was scrubbed on 4chan and there was absolutely some truth to it.

:ahh: 

20 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

:ahh: 

Giiiirl those Podesta emails are so ******* sus. No one will convince me otherwise there was definitely something to it :spin:

Is there a bulleted list somewhere? 

I'm sorry, but anyone completely denying the validity of Pizza Gate has not done enough research and can not be taken seriously.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I'm sorry, but anyone completely denying the validity of Pizza Gate has not done enough research and can not be taken seriously.

Yup, there's totally a top secret Hollywood sex ring that are communicated openly via codes using "pizzas" and pizza emojis.

And the location is underneath a pizzeria. /s

Please, share your Facebook research here with us, so we can take *you* seriously.

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Yup, there's totally a top secret Hollywood sex ring that are communicated openly via codes using "pizzas" and pizza emojis.

And the location is underneath a pizzeria. /s

Please, share your Facebook research here with us, so we can take *you* seriously.

Girl, move. Read the emails, and follow the trail of the players that were implicated. It’s not that hard to find that there was something seriously wrong happening. 

But they really did a good job making it seem like fluff. It’s crazy though, we literally have documents showing former Presidents threatening magazine publications and yet some of you will still deny something like an organized sex/pedo ring is possible. 

It’s ok to not want to see it, just don’t make others feel crazy for pointing it out

Edited by Big Bad Wolf
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Girl, move. Read the emails, and follow the trail of the players that were implicated. It’s not that hard to find that there was something seriously wrong happening. 

But they really did a good job making it seem like fluff. It’s crazy though, we literally have documents showing former Presidents threatening magazine publications and yet some of you will still deny something like an organized sex/pedo ring is possible. 

It’s ok to not want to see it, just don’t make others feel crazy for pointing it out

Is there a sex ring running in Hollywood? Probably there is, several in fact. But are they that stupid to use "pizza" as a code word for it? No, that is the stupid part.

It is so stupid that it passes the Dunning-Kruger effect and makes millions of people falling for it, you included.

It's *crazy* to believe that a place called Comet Ping Pong pizzeria is a child sex ring, but you do you, I guess.

2 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Is there a sex ring running in Hollywood? Probably there is, several in fact. But are they that stupid to use "pizza" as a code word for it? No, that is the stupid part.

It is so stupid that it passes the Dunning-Kruger effect and makes millions of people falling for it, you included.

It's *crazy* to believe that a place called Comet Ping Pong pizzeria is a child sex ring, but you do you, I guess.

Heh.

Also, the Naomi Campbell document page 203 that was posted in here earlier literally states they used a code word.

What now?

So Bruce Willis and Cameron Diaz are names going around from the list? WTF??

9 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Heh.

Also, the Naomi Campbell document page 203 that was posted in here earlier literally states they used a code word.

What now?

Idk, you go shoot up a pizzeria or sum, considering that's what you QAnon nutjobs usually do. /s

Edited by Rep2000

The fake list with with Beyoncé, Madonna, Gaga, Katy, etc. being all over TikTok and all the dumbasses falling for it... :rip:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rep2000 said:

Idk, you go shoot up a pizzeria or sum, considering that's what you QAnon nutjobs usually do. /s

And people like you are part of the problem. Evidence right in front of your face but still denying its existence. Willfully ignorant. Condragulations

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

And people like you are part of the problem. Evidence right in front of your face but still denying its existence. Willfully ignorant. Condragulations

Evidence published where? in a subredit with no actual proof of anything?

You've fallen into a fascist conspiracy hole hun.

The internet has done a lot for the world, but it also has completely eviscerated any critical thinking for most of its users, damn...

8 minutes ago, Mr.X said:

Evidence published where? in a subredit with no actual proof of anything?

You've fallen into a fascist conspiracy hole hun.

The internet has done a lot for the world, but it also has completely eviscerated any critical thinking for most of its users, damn...

I’m giggling. The Podesta emails are not fiction. They are verified. The excuses some of yall deniers try to make for them don’t check out either.

As for the rest, I mean it’s out there, if you still choose to think people like the Clintons and Obama’s are innocent players, it’s denial on your part 

Also, it’s funny you mention critical thinking when that goes out the window the minute you see politicians linked with suspicious at best adults who engage in depicting children in obscene circumstances

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.