• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• La Reina

• Rev8

• vipanonymous

• The Slayer

I don’t think she’s written a song in her life but sure. Sad she won’t be releasing anymore music but maybe it’s for the best

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

Yeah, whilst it was exciting to think about the prospect of new music I just don't see this happening for a long time if at all.

She's still healing and we just need to be grateful for the music she's given us. And hope we get a rarities type release/2nd book one day at least.

Edited by Spicy_TyTy
Grammar
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, vipanonymous said:

She’s sounds so angry at her fans. Idk it’s kinda expected but the way she said it’s very unkind and resentful. I get that she’s over the media and all that. Anyway it makes me sad but it’s time to move on.

HAVE U READ THE LAST PAGES ON HER BOOK? SHE ADORES HER FANS. 

• Like 3

she said she ghostwrote songs but she didn't say if those songs were ever released :thing:

I fully support this :clap3: she’s been through far too much. I don’t care for any new Britney music or a tour, she was a product of her time.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

the reaches for people to read this in a 'crazy' or negative way

random -> she just means that they are pulling names out of thin air and she's not working with anyone, speaking to their being zero truth to it rather than a judgement on the individuals

never return to the industry -> will not allow people to use her again, not never make music again 

Edited by ImpressMeMuch
  • Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

she ghostwrote THINK LATER for Tate and that was her way of choosing her as the next in line for the pop princess throne

spacer.png

Edited by Mocha
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

My girl Charli catching strays :deadbanana:

9 minutes ago, vipanonymous said:

She’s sounds so angry at her fans. Idk it’s kinda expected but the way she said it’s very unkind and resentful. I get that she’s over the media and all that. Anyway it makes me sad but it’s time to move on.

She seems ungrateful and resentful to everyone in her life,  she lashes out at her baby sister Jamie Lynn, trashes her own mom, and was caught on video yelling non-stop at her children.  She has attacked the paparazzi, now she’s undermining her fans.  At what point does she stop seeing herself as a hapless victim?  She lives in a mansion, her net worth is dwindling but still at least $10 million.  The suffering people in Gaza have nothing, literally nothing, and are still happier than Britney Spears. 

Edited by Infinity
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 23

Not surprised. Yes, the c-ship messed up A LOT of things but idk... as a stan I could see her passion for it slowly dying out after the JT breakup. Like things just never were the same after that.. we did get the EYECONIC In The Zone but you could tell by 2004 around the time she met Kevin she was over it and was ready to live a normal life obviously we all know that the years following that were anything but normal but it's not surprising. I think we would've gotten here eventually tbh.

As long as she's happy that's all that matters.

But why is she keeping her management, then? I mean, like others pointed out, her decision is hers at the end of the day... but why does she keep so many people on a payroll when she is only interested in other avenues (doesn't seem to be a lot of different ventures so far, only the book). This must be expensive. 

6 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

That means nothing. The book was not written by Britney. 

Edited by Infinity
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

37 minutes ago, Cheers said:

I’m sorry but Britney seems like such an unreliable narrator. How was she ghostwriting for others when they didn’t even allow her to write for herself? :rip: 

Maybe because *they* are not in control of her anymore.

Just now, jadeabove said:

But why is she keeping her management, then? I mean, like others pointed out, her decision is hers at the end of the day... but why does she keep so many people on a payroll when she is only interested in other avenues (doesn't seem to be a lot of different ventures so far, only the book). This must be expensive. 

even if you're not working you still need a management team tbh. I'm sure she'll still do small things here and there outside of music that her management team will be responsible for handling/negotiating, etc.

Just now, Infinity said:

That means nothing. The book was not written by Britney. 

Coming from a profile like urs i can not take u srlsy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I just know she wrote Padam 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “Britney will never return to the music industry”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Facebook just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My Britney army dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you don’t know why. And while I am fully aware that Britney Spears is not over, she's just not going to release new music, I also am aware that it’s never going to be the same. I saw this legend being born when she were just a little girl. A few years later she turned into a strong and confident women and extremely inspirational. She brought the term “princess of pop” back in the music industry and scored many of the biggest hits of the past few decades. I was obsessed and extremely proud of it.

I’ve always been aware that pop stars are not meant to last and that’s why I flew to Bangkok just to see her live in 2017. I knew this was a fast career and that’s why I spent over 800€ on this pop star (I’ve watched her live twice, I met her twice, I bought her music, I took a trip just to see her, paid hotel… You make the counts!). I wanted to live it as much as I could and looking back I am so proud of every single thing I did for them. They brought back my fan vein in a way I’ve never experienced before. Madonna, Shakira… They’re both established artists and it’s another story on how their careers are handled.

Every Britney fan was aware that she was not happy. Ever since “Mind Your Business” became a smash, something went wrong and the relationship between Britney and her career has always been weird. There’s indifference and I don’t know what to think. Nonetheless, I am no one to judge that. All I want to make clear is: Britney Spears is never going to be Britney Spears, the popstar, again and that’s why I feel like my dream has been crashed. My Britney Spears dream has ended. It hurts so bad when you’re not prepared… After all news of collaborations with Charli XCX were just last week.

And no. I am not turning my back on Britney. This was a rough decision but I know what it's like to be in a place where you don't belong or feel included and sometimes... It's better to just go for it.

Yet, I always like to see things from the bright side and I am going to always support Britney as an person just like any other pop star. She's had an amazing and beautiful impact in my life.

Myah Marie et al… Good luck. Maria River Red… Good Luck.

Britney Spears… Thank You. You’ve given me the ultimate fan experience and you’ve been so inspirational. All of you.

“You wanna live fancy, live in a big mansion, party in France...” Britney Spears, “Work B*tch”

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Calling Charli "random people" I hate ha

bjork.gif

Just now, Tropical said:

No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “Britney will never return to the music industry”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Facebook just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My Fifth Harmony dream was over and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

I know this may sound a bit too much but… Yes. Tears started falling from my eyes and they wouldn’t stop. I don’t consider this to be an over dramatic reaction like many of you could easily consider. I look at it as unconditional love, dedication and passion. Something unexplainable, no one can translate love into words or even admiration. Some people get your attention and you don’t know why. And while I am fully aware that Britney Spears is not over, she's just not going to release new music, I also am aware that it’s never going to be the same. I saw this legend being born when she were just a little girl. A few years later she turned into a strong and confident women and extremely inspirational. She brought the term “princess of pop” back in the music industry and scored many of the biggest hits of the past few decades. I was obsessed and extremely proud of it.

I’ve always been aware that pop stars are not meant to last and that’s why I flew to Bangkok just to see her live in 2017. I knew this was a fast career and that’s why I spent over 800€ on this pop star (I’ve watched her live twice, I met her twice, I bought her music, I took a trip just to see her, paid hotel… You make the counts!). I wanted to live it as much as I could and looking back I am so proud of every single thing I did for them. They brought back my fan vein in a way I’ve never experienced before. Madonna, Shakira… They’re both established artists and it’s another story on how their careers are handled.

Every Britney fan was aware that she was not happy. Ever since “Mind Your Business” became a smash, something went wrong and the relationship between Britney and her career has always been weird. There’s indifference and I don’t know what to think. Nonetheless, I am no one to judge that. All I want to make clear is: Britney Spears is never going to be Britney Spears, the popstar, again and that’s why I feel like my dream has been crashed. My Britney Spears dream has ended. It hurts so bad when you’re not prepared… After all news of collaborations with Charli XCX were just last week.

And no. I am not turning my back on Britney. This was a rough decision but I know what it's like to be in a place where you don't belong or feel included and sometimes... It's better to just go for it.

Yet, I always like to see things from the bright side and I am going to always support Britney as an person just like any other pop star. She's had an amazing and beautiful impact in my life.

Myah Marie et al… Good luck. Maria River Red… Good Luck.

Britney Spears… Thank You. You’ve given me the ultimate fan experience and you’ve been so inspirational. All of you.

“You wanna live fancy, live in a big mansion, party in France...” Britney Spears, “Work B*tch”

I am not crying. Are u?

:clap3:

14 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

I haven’t read the book tbh I stopped reading it in chapter 10 and never found my way back to it.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

even if you're not working you still need a management team tbh. I'm sure she'll still do small things here and there outside of music that her management team will be responsible for handling/negotiating, etc.

Hmm for as long as she's on contract with a record label and representation as a talent, whose main talent is performing on a stage, I find that quite peculiar. This must be costly, and in the long run, not worth her money, even if she only kept her friends on.

At the end of the day, the label might want to re-release previous work but if it still says on her current contract that she owes them one album with new original content, she'll have to either pay the penalty and get out of it, or get through with it.

Either way, it's her decision, but I do think it's very sad that she doesn't just give it one last shot with all the freedom she currently has creatively - well, as much as we know.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.