• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• La Reina

• vipanonymous

• SinnerCity

• The Slayer

SCREAMING at Charli XCX catching stray shade17HSMdI.gif:rip: I really was hyped about that collab though

• Haha 1

Good for her.

If she's not comfortable with returning to the industry, then she shouldn't. She should focus on herself and make up for the years she lost under c-ship.

• Like 1

The salty ones could've skipped this thread but here they are being miserable another year.

Anyway, it's up to her what she wants to do with her career and life, as long as she is happy.

• Like 4

Obvious publicity stunt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

anxiously waiting for Charli to write a song called “random people” :toofunny3: 

She’s doing what she wants so good for her. I can’t see her ever doing another full era but if she wants to keep giving us some droplets here and there I’m here for it. 

18 hours ago, Shelter said:

So what was Hold Me Closer and Mind Your Business? 

I would release a new album, do a big stadium tour, it can be planned in a way that wouldn’t be too demanding, promote it as her last. Oprah interview and Netflix doc then call it a day. Cash in, with all that, she would make up for whatever her family took and more.

It’s a shame she feels this way, but I get it. 

She’s never doing another tour, bffr. I could see her releasing an album eventually with songs she has been making for fun in a few years. She’s not going to promote it. We’ll get an announcement on Instagram and videos of her dancing to the songs. Britney is never going to tour again, she clearly hates it. 

On one hand, I really don't blame her; the entertainment industry and the media has been cruel to her. On the other hand, I feel like she'd be in a space where she'd be much more experimental with her sound, potentially moving in a Ray of Light type of direction. Musically, I think she still has a ton to offer. I hope she reconsiders, but I understand if she doesn't.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, loveisdead9582 said:

She’s doing what she wants so good for her. I can’t see her ever doing another full era but if she wants to keep giving us some droplets here and there I’m here for it. 

Yeah, I think a full blown era is out of the table.

If anything we'll get one last album to fulfill her contract but no performances, tour, or videos. And if she ever feels like it, some droplets down the line

5 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

now be serious please, she struggled to fill arenas... big stadiums is a huge reach!

OT: I mean I always wanted her comeback album to be really personal but I doubt she would ever release something that's actually personal and dealing with her trauma.. it'll be a dance album with songs about hooking up and stuff and that's not what I want

Touring has got bigger since then

2 hours ago, Shelter said:

Touring has got bigger since then

Not to mention, she is at all time high in goodwill with the GP after the book!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Pink Ranger said:

Do we know if she’s contracted to release another album? Depends how many albums deals she signed I guess or if Glory was her last on that contract, if she is she’ll have to at some point or wait till she gets dropped or buy herself out of it. 

even if she is contracted she could easily release a compilation of unreleased songs which fans would go mad for. 

Glory is a part of the contract signed in August 2014. Her first contract was for three and then got expanded to seven (BOMT, Oops, Britney, ITZ, GHMP, BITM vol 1, and Blackout) after the success of BOMT. Blackout was the last album on that contract and then Circus was on a new contract (5 -albums): Circus, TSC, BITM vol 2, FF and BJ. Glory was album #1 on the latest contract and many doubt she'd sign another 7 or 5 album contract but a 3 album contract is standard so there's likely room for two more.

She doesn't even have to do more music for an album.

GH: volume 3 with a few great unreleased songs

Compilation of unreleased songs 

contract fulfilled.

5 hours ago, slw84 said:

Glory is a part of the contract signed in August 2014. Her first contract was for three and then got expanded to seven (BOMT, Oops, Britney, ITZ, GHMP, BITM vol 1, and Blackout) after the success of BOMT. Blackout was the last album on that contract and then Circus was on a new contract (5 -albums): Circus, TSC, BITM vol 2, FF and BJ. Glory was album #1 on the latest contract and many doubt she'd sign another 7 or 5 album contract but a 3 album contract is standard so there's likely room for two more.

She doesn't even have to do more music for an album.

GH: volume 3 with a few great unreleased songs

Compilation of unreleased songs 

contract fulfilled.

YES!!! Britney has so many amazing unreleased songs and b-sides, so it wouldn't be new to her but would be new to most of us and the general public. 

We need a Britney Spears - Hidden Gems album. 

• Like 1

She has one of most unique voices EVER and I will admit that it saddens me quite a bit that she feels this way. But I don't blame her. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Never say never but if i were her i would never want to deal with any pressure put by record labels and/or media exposure either. She tasted that to the highest degree so cutting all that off is understandable.

Low key glad she’s staying away from xcx (unless she makes her a boom clap)

and I’m very glad Britney is doing wtf she wants! :alexz3:

On 1/3/2024 at 7:01 PM, Infinity said:

She seems ungrateful and resentful to everyone in her life,  she lashes out at her baby sister Jamie Lynn, trashes her own mom, and was caught on video yelling non-stop at her children.  She has attacked the paparazzi, now she’s undermining her fans.  At what point does she stop seeing herself as a hapless victim?  She lives in a mansion, her net worth is dwindling but still at least $10 million.  The suffering people in Gaza have nothing, literally nothing, and are still happier than Britney Spears. 

I really don’t know what Christina Aguilera fans have in their head to live with this level of hatred but for you to compare a literal genocide happening in Gaza to whatever Britney Spears is going through is disgusting.

By far one of the worst things I’ve read in here.

@TheRealGâteau not you starting another year being a deranged hater :gaycat6: Where’s the growth and maturity babes? 

Get tinder or something 

:ryan3:

Edited by SinnerCity
  • Like 1

On 1/4/2024 at 3:01 AM, Infinity said:

She lives in a mansion, her net worth is dwindling but still at least $10 million.  The suffering people in Gaza have nothing, literally nothing, and are still happier than Britney Spears. 

:ahh: unhinged

Now that she’s freee why wouldn’t she want to do something music again on her terms? She’s not forced anymore. 

2 hours ago, ericlewis91 said:

Now that she’s freee why wouldn’t she want to do something music again on her terms? She’s not forced anymore. 

Cause she'd rather do this smR5xFd.thumb.gif.8052f693246a65cfb27217

100% support and respect her decision. 

After what the industry did to her I don't blame her. Break the ice video truly shows the truth. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.