K-Pop Thread: aespa serves realtime all kill; prepare ARMAGEDDON

Ryan

3 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Lose My Breath version without Charlie Puth when...?

tellmemore.gif

I'm still waiting, maybe in that remix pack they're releasing this week

pretty much everybody getting 1.5 lines while Charlie Puth sunbaeno gets like 13 lines, girl please. Han and Seungmin deserved to have literally all of Charlie's lines

tellmemore.gif

• Thanks 1

• Replies 40.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• geniecantstophypeboy

5 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

giphy.gif

Left Eye died in 2002

tellmemore.gif

Posted (edited)

JYP really struck gold with DanceRacha. Truly the most handsome dance line in Kpop 

75cedb3a4a8b6d4964b9e950797dc224.jpg038d151d3df8fec099d970e2673e88bb.jpgebcc4f492469cdb8c159ab963efe8e4b.jpg

2a1e9369800eece02131ec679f062739.jpg5a53adab9a38784fcc2ac850f3014edd.jpg12c4df84aea44ffc99c30bd0dd99f3bd.jpg

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

A rare day in Kpop twt, when all fandoms are cool. :chick3: 1 day of bliss, 364 days of misery. :gaycat6:

Mr Scoops in that suspenders outfit oh it was good for us

tumblr_inline_p5oqq6vvbe1sodrde_400.gif

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

@youresotoxic

a win for us :jonny5: we need more Lee Know and Seungmin lines 

sazzybarb-zach-campbell.gif

companies pay music shows to promote there so idk where this $36 is coming from? it's a lot of work to organize the schedule, set, camerawork, lighting etc.

iLand 2 my picks

Leader/Main Dancer: Kim Sujung

Main Vocal: Choi Jungeun

Lead Vocal/Center: Fuko

Rapper: Nam Yuju

Visual: Jang Saebi (she's a bit useless and talentless but she's very charming on stage)

Oh #6 would be Yoon Jiyoon, her bitchy attitude in episode 1 was delightful.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

companies pay music shows to promote there so idk where this $36 is coming from? it's a lot of work to organize the schedule, set, camerawork, lighting etc.

The $36 is the image rights that the broadcast station gives, it's the law. They don't pay the camera or lightning, just their props, clothing, and makeup. Which is why back in the day when you missed the shows or was a bit late these broadcast station would ban idols for an amount of time to appear on music shows and how they made they made them stand in the corridor at the end of the show congratulating and applauding the producers and technic staffs.

For a long time, Music Shows are basically losing money.

Edited by Xalric
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Has anyone tried making a KTRL Kpop group?

I'd go with:

@Gorjesspazze9 Rapper

@Save-Me-Oprah Yapper

@Pluto6 Producer

@Eternium Lyricist

@OrgVisual Visual

giphy.gif

:jonnycat:Super M could Never

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

Can someone make this a gif? Thank you

I can already see you overusing this for their comeback

ezgif-2-3d9b2d9a49.gif

• Haha 1

Haven't listened to a single second of Aespa's teasers but I agree with everyone saying it sounds like SOTY

:clack:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, elevate said:

There's a reason no one has tried

Don't Tempt me:ninja:

• Haha 1

sat for aespa

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, elevate said:

There's a reason no one has tried

If you tell me you got that John Travolta swagger, I can add you as dancer.

No hard feeling. I simply picked random active names from the last 2 pages.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

If you tell me you got that John Travolta swagger, I can add you as dancer.

No hard feeling. I simply picked random active names from the last 2 pages.

No thank you, but if you add Sheep, Ethereal, and maybe NewAespa to the current list you have the sequel to Battle Royale ready to go. 

• Haha 2

Another slay

1 hour ago, elevate said:

I can already see you overusing this for their comeback

ezgif-2-3d9b2d9a49.gif

BELIFT & HYBE need to go to Hell!

ezgif-2-3d9b2d9a49.gif

• Haha 1

Not OP making a long threads using all the HYBE groups & other GG (aespa & IVE) to see that Illit following the New Jeans templates but not the Hybe templates of descriptions.

That being said, I like aespa descriptions with the tracklist of their album.

LUCAS is innocent, bring LUCAS back to NCT :weeps: 

• Like 2

KTRL

: 통제 Koreaboos That Render Labels, Shorten as KTRL. Pronunciation: Control.

KTRL is a New SuperGroup in thier Pre-Debut phase that aims to dismantle the mediocrity of Kpop trends. Taking out thier frustrations of Kpop media and news everyday and relating to a new culture. KTRL is for the people, by the people. Starting off as an Idea by @geniecantstophypeboy in May of 2024, the Super Group plans to show SuperM how Gays who can't speak Korean can still make Amazing Kpop music. Although all members were train to sing live Encores, Dance intense Choreography, and deliver consistent social media content; Each member has a special role to form the overall vibe of the group. Taking musical inspiration from 2000's Nu-Disco, Hip-hop, Alternative Rock, and R&B Dance Pop. KTRL's strongest influences are 1st-4th Gen Kpop itself

MEMBERS PROFILES

Gorjess - Main Rapper & Unpaid Leader 

Spoiler

Gorjesspazzer is a Sone, Stan of Nations Girl Group SNSD. With over a decade of Kpop experience, they were born for this. Bringing Gangsta Kpop parody raps with an emotional and passionate flow. It's no Wonder why the Multi-talented Songwriter gives it 110% everytime they Rhyme. 

Save Me Oprah - Yapper (Ghostwriter)

Spoiler

Oprah usually spends thier time in the training room telling everyone to Boycott SM. Known for thier comedic timing and consistency to thier craft, Save me Oprah also is the most lethal Ghostwriter in the industry. Some say they are just a Yapping, GIF Posting Member. But Real Lyricist can see the Genius. 

Pluto - Producer (Copyright Manager)

Spoiler

Pluto6 is more than just the instrumentalist. They also produce and oversee the entire design process of how the group should run. Head of Security and affairs, and Finances. The JYP centric Stan has an ear for hooks, Melodies, and earworm choruses. An excellent addition to the self-produced group. 

Eternium- Lyricist (Multilingual) 

Spoiler

The Oldest and most experienced in the music field. Giving thier old head advice and wisdom out. With deep thought provoking lyrics, they are essential to the relatability factor. Leading to the parasocial Stan base that has already garnered for KTRL. Even without a single feature, the power of social interaction and buzz words in captions is vital to the global success of the Team. 

OrgVisual- Visual Center (PS Activist) 

Spoiler

Every Group needs a 10/10 Baddie. The Main Visual that looks like an anime character. Usually the ending fairy choice and what gains the general public's interest. Many other idols are jealous and tried to start a hate campaign about plastic surgery. But OrgVisual massive following shut down the rumors. Proving that KTRL already has Saseng level fans! 

Sheep- Top Idol (Drama Setter & CF Idol) 

Spoiler

Sheep isn't afraid of confrontation and is the most popular member to western fans for that. Quick to call BS in interviews that try to shade the Group. Sheep is known to straight up drag a ***** in public. The publicity helps the Overall popularity of the group. Sheep also has a record amount of CF's even tho the group hasn't debut with a single yet. This display is just proof that sheep is coming for every Main it girl status

Ethereal- Bias Wrecker (LGBTQ Icon) 

Spoiler

The Variety Queen of the Group. Kpop fans love watching YouTube videos of them for hours. A core member of the team for thier personality. Also the Vocals that rival Taeyeon. Seen as the member with the most potential to be a powerful solo down the road.  They have a strong Gay following, even more so then the other members on the Group 

Spoiler

Newaespa was meant to debut but they had a leg injury and a bully scandal. Streets are still wondering if they will be addressed or if KTRL will pull a SM and keep everyone in the dark until they are eventually forgotten like Jessica

In Conclusion, KTRL blends every generation of Kpop and elevates it to a new refreshing level. Addressing the controversy plaguing the industry, satirizing the melodic and energetic sides of Korean pop Music, Control is bringing a new Sound you to Your Area. With rumors of pulling a Yeri, and adding a new member after debut. The possibilities are endless… as long as it's not as endless as NCT. This seems to the Next Massive group to break ground in 2024.  

Gorjess is currently in the Studio cooking up the next Sound of Kpop

• Haha 8

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, newaespa said:

LUCAS is innocent, bring LUCAS back to NCT :weeps: 

Unfortunately, neither Korean, Chinese or International fans showed up for his single album. So now, expect him to go full-time model or actor.

Edited by Xalric

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.