K-Pop Thread: Seunghan Quits RIIZE Due to Terrorist Fans

Ryan

Should be starting soon...

• MuCore.EP873: Bok Ji Eun, 3piece, Lucky PangPang, BEWAVE, MADEIN, YENA, ASC2NT, Kim Neuk, DUSTIN, VANNER, The Wind, XODIAC, LEE CHANGSUB, AB6IX

There's no Inki tomorrow for reasons, so thankgoodness for a Monday live Simply K-pop. :eddie:

Yeah, big thanks.

:cm:
  • Like 1

• Replies 68.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dangerlady said:

A top 25 hit :clap3:

How do I send this to Heehee? I know this will fume her somehow. 

Hags Twice doing well

Sakura with that flop and tragic song still above her daughters

Illit with that old song still above her minions

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

So they're grouping Seunghan in with the likes of Kris Wu and Yoochun, and in the comments they're wondering why Taeil wasn't also included here

so they think...*checks notes*...someone having a girlfriend in their pre-debut period, is comparable with... *checks notes again*... being a convicted serial rapist, or being a convicted methamphetamine user/evidence obstructionist/tax evader, or being an accused gang rapist

maybe they don't deserve rights after all, fuckin shit for brains

mzzQevKA.gif

What did Heechul do to be here as well? 

Dated Momo?

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

if anything I guess the fact that Onew, Yunho and Chanyeol are also included there just proves that their fumes will blow over in a couple weeks

mzzQevKA.gif

Yunho being one of the most respected idols of all time by the gp. Pot and kettle or whatever but SM groups attract some of the most deranged fans in the world.:rip:

3 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

What did Heechul do to be here as well? 

Dated Momo?

Just the usual boy group prostitution stuffs.  All circumstaintial of course.

:cm:

Jennie songs is good but if it was to be that short she should have had a feature to elongate it a bit.

And I am sure with the right female rapper/singer feature, it would have been elevated. 

Like BIBI is everywhere she wasn't available or? She could at the very least get Julie or Youngji... Or even go internationally and ask Doechii.

Edited by Xalric
  • Like 1

@Cheers the cashier at my local Kpop store threw in some extra photocards in my bag and I got an Enhyphen one, but I don't know who it is:biblio:

• Like 2

obviously youtube really fell off in the last few years, but wow the decline, from doing 50M views in 24h at ease, videos can barely reach 15M now. I wonder where all the people went..

I remember as if its your last breaking the record with 13.3M back then :rip:

48 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

Nnnn I saw the quote "top in the front, bottom at the back" :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

so Karina's UP! was written & produced by Slow Rabbit who is a HYBE artist that is mainly known for his work with BTS, TXT, EnGOD and also ILLIT & Le Sserafim)

I wonder what the tea is there

2v-ty0oQ.gif

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

Mother :jonny6:

oh this is the best solo release of the year already and I'm not just talking about SNSD:jonnykin:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

Jennie songs is good but if it was to be that short she should have had a feature to elongate it a bit.

And I am sure with the right female rapper/singer feature, it would have been elevated. 

Like BIBI is everywhere she wasn't available or? She could at the very least get Julie or Youngji... Or even go internationally and ask Doechii.

we need mantra remix feat narin and gawon of meovv :clap3:

1 hour ago, Bewitched said:

I'm so ******* happy for them omg 

Reveal hidden contents

Them covering Monsta X during PeakTime was the best thing that ever to happened to them.

They went from being fans to have the same team than them, to Hyungwon writing & producing for them even getting the songs Monsta X should have (Circuit was meant for Monsta X, the final version is totally different cause the member GON re-wrote the whole song).

44 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

we need mantra remix feat narin and gawon of meovv :clap3:

i think a doechii or JT feature would eat actually

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.