K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

And the marriage rumour, wasn't another member in a steady serious relationship at the time too !?

They were. Plus the situation with a member and their relationship...involving the police... :mandown:

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

you know that MHJ is also credited as a producer on newjeans work and (i think) is also in charge of the a&r right? :ahh:

would that supposed to change anything?

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.1044e635635

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

Being asked to break a contract she had just signed after getting permission from SM twice AND getting the members' blessing, is not a choice. 

If, as you're saying she should have done... she did do what they suggested and broke the contract (which is what you attacked her for supposedly doing in another situation), then it would have brought negative images to SNSD when she would inevitably have been sued by investors and in any case they could have used that as an excuse to kick her anyway :ace: 

Of course the members and their parents would have known this too, but still pushed her into this ultimatum. But apparently they're totally in the right according to you.

I'm saying she had a choice because she said there was. You're saying she didn't because of contracts she would ultimately ignore and loans she would default on anyway. I'm not pretending to know every single thing that was said/done and the motivation behind it unlike you because this was handled in private. What I maintain though is that I trust the 8 women with flawless track records over the lying fraudster Plastica Jung

5 minutes ago, Zack said:

Unless you're alleging the content between the English and Korean versions is somehow different, this is yet again, irrelevant. I guess you didn't appropriately read either statement either

You're the one who tried to call it a translation out of nowhere to cast doubt on your favs own claims.

Just now, Odette Violet said:

would that supposed to change anything?

just say you have an unhealthy and weird hatred for newjeans and go :ahh:

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

how many times I got accused of being dupes here. First I was allegedly @MonsterNavy then I'm now @Sheep

best of wishes, I pray for yall peace of mind

mind you you're a blink/dive and I'm the biggest anti of those 2 groups in here and you're the biggest NJ anti here while I'm a day 1 supporter. We might be Sone sisters but we don't agree about everything, but these anti-sm crazies can't see that, they just see SNSD or aespa and are traumatized from all the success and talent their favs are lacking.

Edited by Sheep
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

i know 2 sheep on here, one with a winter avi and its dupe whose name rhymes with booklet, who can't stop attacking innocent girls that are not named godspa

the evilness in their heart :chick3:

may naevis save their soul/s

I don't think they're dupes, but one defends the other when the other is being called out for his odd behavior even without any direct relation. It's so ******* weird. :dies:

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

mind you you're a blink/dive and I'm the biggest anti of those 2 groups in here and you're the biggest NJ anti here while I'm a day 1 supporter

exactly. MonsterNavy is also a NJ tokki

better luck next time girls

• Haha 1

we need this thread shut down for a few hours

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, katyberry said:

streets are saying le sserafim are filming teasers today :bloo:

Probably a Japanese comeback

11 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Weren't some users throwing shades and dragging aespa every chance they got. The sudden dementia is hilarious 

people who lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

femaleidols — IVE ♡ Accendio / 2024

I think it's just different now because a lot of this thread has changed in a few years.

Shading, dragging, and being rude is a lot less prevalent now. It's tough that aespa had  alot of that targeted at them (which makes me a little bitter sometimes, but I participated in being shady to other groups too so) It's just better to just co-exist in peace because at the end of the day....girlgroups are the best thing about Kpop.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, katyberry said:

we need this thread shut down for a few hours

we need certain users to stop thinking SM entertainment and fans of some(but not all) of their groups are the kpop illuminati plotting against them. It's giving DSM-5.

• Like 1

SNSD TALK 10 YEARS LATER

THE ICONS THEY ARE :jonnycat:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, illia said:

Probably a Japanese comeback

could be possible but they were already scheduled for a cb in the 2nd quarter and that ends in June. Perhaps it was an mv filming and not teasers 

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Sheep said:

You can always request a dupe check at:

https://atrl.net/contact/ (preferred)

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426194-the-hq-thread-read-the-op-before-posting/ (discouraged but will still be dealt with appropriately)

or you can just tag Ryan and ask because that's how we settle issues in the kpop thread specifically most the time 

I can only think of 2 members with a winter avi at this moment and one is an aespa anti and the other has been active for 7 years and it would be very easy to clock a dupe using 7 years of ip receipts Good luck!

They're mad bc your dgaf about others opinions except you're own and that's fine my good sister. The real sheep are the ones who fake stan aespa and instantly switch every two weeks and call their music **** and the girls boring (@ Gaia :lmao:)

Edited by lgaga1fan
  • Haha 2

the only good thing hybe is doing for lsrf is quickly giving them another cb to leave easy era in the past 

We definitely have a couple of dupes here but it's not the Winter avis

2 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

They're mad bc your dgaf about others opinions except you're own and that's fine my good sister. The real sheep are the ones who fake stan aespa and instantly every two weeks @ Gaia :lmao:

bestie the more appropriate tag given the last page is @TheCal :lmao: 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I think it's just different now because a lot of this thread has changed in a few years.

Shading, dragging, and being rude is a lot less prevalent now. It's tough that aespa had  alot of that targeted at them (which makes me a little bitter sometimes, but I participated in being shady to other groups too so) It's just better to just co-exist in peace because at the end of the day....girlgroups are the best thing about Kpop.

it's weird how users are suddenly have sideline jobs as moral police here knowing the history of this sub and circa 2020-2022 wasn't even a long time 

I occasionally throw shades bc well yeah we are  in stan forum ATRL as that  but that's not even the worst yet in comparison to the level of circlejerking aespa  or blackpink used to had here. 

Not to mentioned, this very same users are longer active here than I am, nnnn

Edited by Odette Violet

this is not what I had in mind when I decided to support my LSRFM girlies :cm:

4 minutes ago, Sheep said:

I'm saying she had a choice because she said there was. You're saying she didn't because of contracts she would ultimately ignore and loans she would default on anyway. I'm not pretending to know every single thing that was said/done and the motivation behind it unlike you because this was handled in private. What I maintain though is that I trust the 8 women with flawless track records over the lying fraudster Plastica Jung

For probably the 1000th time....Where's your evidence that she "prioritized" herself over the group?

As I've just said, even IF she broke the contracts for her business launch, it still would have damaged SNSD's image which she didn't want to do as someone who had the group as her top priority.

The members and their parents created an impossible situation when they could have talked it out or reached some kind of agreement. Instead they gave her no real choice, knowing that she didn't want to leave the group OR break her contractual commitments. It seems such an overly cruel thing to do.

The rest of what you are saying is to be expected of someone who cannot provide any evidence to support the vicious attacks you've hurled at Jessica and clearly, you've lost grip on what it is you're even trying to argue, so have resorted to name calling yet again.

There is no fraud conviction involving Jessica and can you come up with Something_New.mp3 regarding the "plastic" because...let's not even go there sweetie. 

4 minutes ago, Sheep said:

You're the one who tried to call it a translation out of nowhere to cast doubt on your favs own claims.

I looked at the Korean version. Again, unless you're saying the two versions of the statement say completely different things, it's just another irrelevant comment from you. 

Posted (edited)

I guess it's only convenient if it's their own faves 

cut that pretentious crap

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, katyberry said:

could be possible but they were already scheduled for a cb in the 2nd quarter and that ends in June. Perhaps it was an mv filming and not teasers 

More Fearlesses, Eves and Antifragiles

Less Easys

c86j8sj6zci91.jpg

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Zack said:

For probably the 1000th time....Where's your evidence that she "prioritized" herself over the group?

As I've just said, even IF she broke the contracts for her business launch, it still would have damaged SNSD's image which she didn't want to do as someone who had the group as her top priority.

The members and their parents created an impossible situation when they could have talked it out or reached some kind of agreement. Instead they gave her no real choice, knowing that she didn't want to leave the group OR break her contractual commitments. It seems such an overly cruel thing to do.

The rest of what you are saying is to be expected of someone who cannot provide any evidence to support the vicious attacks you've hurled at Jessica and clearly, you've lost grip on what it is you're even trying to argue, so have resorted to name calling yet again.

There is no fraud conviction involving Jessica and can you come up with Something_New.mp3 regarding the "plastic" because...let's not even go there sweetie. 

I looked at the Korean version. Again, unless you're saying the two versions of the statement say completely different things, it's just another irrelevant comment from you. 

repeating there's no evidence won't make the evidence that I posted involving court records and Nastyca's own statements disappear womp womp

Keep telling yourself there was no choice and she was summarily kicked out with zero discussion though if it makes you happy, you're clearly lacking in that if you need to invent bogeymen to be mad at.

this has gone on for almost a whole day AGAIN have fun talking to yourself with future replies see you next month when we do this again because you can't stand anybody posting positive things about other SNSD solo members

Edited by Sheep

It's funny how everytime the troll is called out for their strange behavior, the only response they can give is "but you shaded aespa!!!" ….which is not remotely true in my own context :dies: Truly the mindset of a child. A self reflection is desperately needed for that person. 

12 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Say it louder for the trolls in the back who think the kpop stan world revolves around their faves and their actions of dogpiling on other's faves won't have negative reactions! :clap3:

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I don't think they're dupes, but one defends the other when the other is being called out for his odd behavior even without any direct relation. It's so ******* weird. :dies:

Like was discussed before you posted this, we have WILDLY different opinions about non-snsd/aespa groups, I'm not their defender or keeper, I just saw through why you were attacking them from the week/day they joined and spoke up and will continue to do so.

Edited by Sheep

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.