• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

20 minutes ago, Daft Dweeb said:

Chungha seems to be working with BEP again :WAP:  always rooting for her!

Rollercoaster Pt. 2 or a MASSIVE sound shift is coming :jonnycat:

9 hours ago, Zack said:

WINTER solo Spark full stage 

Omg she's really serving MG here. I never expected Winter to slay me this hard as solo. I'm excited for her future 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rapperjennie said:

Not sure if Jennie is beating these streams

Lisa is the most famous of the BP girls 

8 minutes ago, Sheep said:

aespa setlist sucked hopefully they swap out aenergy with literally any other song from that EP :grill:

:rip:not that atrocious song. Literally even Lingo or that other b-side no one likes on the girls ep is a better option.

I guess they don't want us to forget Giselle has Xenoglossy as a talent:giraffe: 

3 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

:rip:not that atrocious song. Literally even Lingo or that other b-side no one likes on the girls ep is a better option.

I guess they don't want us to forget Giselle has Xenoglossy as a talent:giraffe: 

aenergy is from savage, the tt, lucid dream, and yeppi yeppi are all fan favorites and all missing from the setlist :grill:

girls is missing too though, illusion is the only rep from girls

• ATRL Administrator

I miss AOA. Choa was really that girl. And the pretty visual who ate up the others. 

• Like 1

LALISA LUV ME, LALISA LUV ME

ezgif-3-ee0ac30f43.gif

• ATRL Administrator

Bring back slutty concepts. It’s time. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Bring back slutty concepts. It's time. 

off-topic but:

On 6/28/2024 at 3:47 AM, hallucinate said:

@Ryan can we get a new thread title for lisa :jonny5:

maybe something like "Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG" 

please?

:suburban:

STAYC is also releasing their first full album on July 1st, can we add them to the title later as well?

• ATRL Administrator
3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

off-topic but:

please?

:suburban:

STAYC is also releasing their first full album on July 1st, can we add them to the title later as well?

👍

• Like 1

Spotify Thailand needs to be investigated for real. The way the top 10 is filled with Kpop songs all year round :rip: You can't convince that's what popular among the Thailand GP

And those old ass BTS songs keep charting at #1 on a random day

Lisa pulling 2.5M streams when on any normal given day, the #1 song would reach 300k streams at most

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

:mazen:Thinking aenergy sucks is such an ugly opinion. 

They could've done any other option from that EP, regardless. Omitting Savage (TT) from the set list was absolute lunacy.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Spotify Thailand needs to be investigated for real. The way the top 10 is filled with Kpop songs all year round :rip: You can't convince that's what popular among the Thailand GP

Lisa pulling 2.5M streams when on any normal given day, the #1 song would reach 300k streams at most

At least Lisa has the excuse she's Thai and being supported by her people. What's the Army's excuse?

32 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Bring back slutty concepts. It's time. 

Supernova is literally topping melon rn and had more foul lyrics than any song from the 3rd gen sexy concept boom. They went full Prince with the innuendo :grill:

38 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

:mazen:Thinking aenergy sucks is such an ugly opinion. 

It's great it's just not the #1, #2, or even #3 pick from the best mini album of all time. 

Edited by Sheep

5 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Lisa's streams make more sense since she's Thai and actually huge there. Same goes for any groups with Thai members, like TEN is in top 5 too

but other K-pop groups yeah it could be fishy

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

no WELCOME TO MY WORLD???????????

spacer.png

It didn't stick with the part of their base that wants them to be NCTitty and was cut from a bunch of their shows last year too :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.