K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

41 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Okay but MHJ saying Minji looked really pretty when she was younger is really weird :rip: 

how is she supposed to feel :lmao:

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

12 minutes ago, Tomek said:

They love her again :clap3:

[+566] You can totally tell that Bang Shi Hyuk is not happy that Min Hee Jin is doing better than him ㅠㅠ He hates her, just like how Charles hated Diana 

[+792] I'm so shocked that Hybe is treating New Jeans like leftover cold rice  [+831] I'm not even a New Jeans fan but the press con made me become a fan... I'm glad New Jeans is under a good CEO like her 

[+713] Hybe's media play has been crazy... but it's so clear to me that Min CEO only cares about New Jeans at this point ㅜㅜㅠㅠ 

[+979] It's crazy that Hybe is ripping her apart when she's technically a part of their company

"just like how Charles hated Diana" the people princess omg…

but yea the presscon was a big event and the support for MHJ is overwhelming here. my roommate told me about it as soon as he came home and he's on her side 😭

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Windy Day said:

"just like how Charles hated Diana" the people princess omg…

but yea the presscon was a big event and the support for MHJ is overwhelming here. my roommate told me about it as soon as he came home and he's on her side 😭

are you living in Korea, king?

30 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Sooo…are my NewJeans girlies safe? And by safe, I mean, not stuck with HYBE if it comes down to ADORE's CEO leaving?

It's over. Bang PD is gonna have them in tacky  pink coquette outfits next era I fear

• Haha 2

[+423] Man, this all seems so difficult for her

[+113] Min Hee Jin seems naively careless but Bang Shi Hyuk seems like a seriously scary person

[+39] Bang Shi Hyuk is so crazy resentful of New Jeans

[+127] Press con summary: New Jeans almost didn't get to debut, they're being treated like leftover rice over at Hybe, the divide between Hybe and Ador is getting deeper

[+120] Imagine how frustrated she must've been to just open it all at a press con like this... fighting all alone against Hybe. Find strength 👏💪🏻

[+11] Her press con will go down in history today 😢😢😢🔥🔥🔥 She really touched something in my heart...

the OMH in here are gonna be mad af 😭😭

2 minutes ago, Tomek said:

are you living in Korea, king?

yea

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

like… what was that? you cannot be an izone stan and call out minijean like that…

No it was the produce 101 director calling the program like that.

@Windy Day thanks for keeping us updated on all this drama 

277V.gif

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

yea

keep us updated on public perception :clap3:

• Like 1

Min Heejin is seriously playing chess by being such a crazy heaux though. When you look that insane, you come off as authentic and genuine compared to the tyrannical company. People are gonna side with the rebel!

Edited by Rhyme
  • Like 2

Can American stans pls stop reacting to comments without cultural and contextual understanding:rip: Dumbasses on Twitter in all caps desperate to paint weird pictures

Edited by godmess
  • Like 3
  • Confused 3

7 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

It's over. Bang PD is gonna have them in tacky  pink coquette outfits next era I fear

• Haha 2

this is going to be NJ's sympathy and payola(?) era, I expect big numbers 

if they don't get TTH then we will know the relationship is over 

:clack:

Edited by thirdward
  • Haha 4

Just now, Rhyme said:

Min Heejin is seriously playing chess by being such a crazy heaux though. When you look that insane, you come off as authentic and genuine compared to the tyrannical company. People are gonna side with the rebel!

I don't think that's always the case. HYBE will also be working to turn the tide as much as they can via mediaplay. 

Personally I don't have much sympathy for either side in this situation.

3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

@Windy Day thanks for keeping us updated on all this drama 

277V.gif

please look forward to the next episode in (allegedly) 6 hours!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Someone more informed needs to tell us if MHJ gets fired then will HYBE be able to use her work for the Japanese singles/1st album or will it have to be scrapped because she owns the rights 

8 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Not true.

Example: Kanye. Looks insane, comes off as extremely hypocritical and contradictory.

MHJ does too in some respects.

This mess is as entertaining as it is because it's so easy to be on nobody's side here. They both suck in their own way.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zack said:

I don't think that's always the case. HYBE will also be working to turn the tide as much as they can via mediaplay. 

Personally I don't have much sympathy for either side in this situation.

I think HYBE overplayed it. Fifty Fifty are basically nobodies so the media blitz worked but MHJ might be a bit too famous to turn the public against her with just the media.

BG fans catching strays :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, 40_L3VE said:

Not true.

Example: Kanye. Looks insane, comes off as extremely hypocritical and contradictory.

MHJ does too in some respects.

This mess is as entertaining as it is because it's so easy to be on nobody's side here. They both suck in their own way.

Cause Kanye was calling for the genocide of jewish people :deadbanana: MHJ's not THAT much of a mess

4 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Cause Kanye was calling for the genocide of jewish people :deadbanana: MHJ's not THAT much of a mess

That's Kanye at his most extreme, but he was looked at as equal parts off his rocker, a megalomaniac & hypocritical long before that. MHJ has shades of those traits.

Edited by 40_L3VE

The way 80% of BTS stans on Twitter still believe she said HYBE copied her to make BTS :rip: 

• Haha 1

Talking about the members personally consoling her and them being worried that she was going to k** herself..

Why would she even mention that or let them think that in the first place

:hoetenks:

Like I used to think the whole "they're like my daughters" bit was sweet but now it just seems like a gross overstepping of work boundaries.

Especially if the above is indicative of their dynamic because it's giving toxic/emotionally manipulative parent :doc:

I'm honestly not sure what to think of the claims from either side in general but I just hope it doesn't end up doing too much damage to NJ's image/career.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.