K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

8 hours ago, Illyana Frost said:

Wait a ******* second...they KILLED it!! 

1. They sang in korean, which is not their first language (probably they don't speak it) and they sand LIVE??? only TALENT.

2. The fanchants...excuse me?

3. Ran....STAR!

4. Poor Niziu...maybe they're over?

Niziu has been over in Japan tbh. They lost over half their fanbase since debut.

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

GK3Wa7ibEAAC4hw?format=png&name=large

so the fandom name is EYEKONS:gaycat5:

now give us debut teasers

alex-consani-dancing-alex-consani.gif

• Like 1

aespa WINTER hospitalized and underwent surgery

Get well soon queen omg :dancehall:

Edited by Zack
  • Like 12

They are kinda smashing. :gaycat3:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

WTF :dancehall:

:rip:

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

10 minutes ago, Zack said:

:weeps:What? Thats crazy. Get well soon

@Sheep

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, JO1s said:

Niziu has been over in Japan tbh. They lost over half their fanbase since debut.

Why is that? Their sales look stable, but it's true they sell less that they did when they debuted.

15 minutes ago, Zack said:

OMG that sounds scary :biblio: :weeps:

• Like 2

rookie blackpink in the iconic sahara tent :WAP:

everyone singing screaming and jamming :WAP:

goodluck to le sserafim I know they're gonna slay i'm just a lil bit concerned about the live vocals dd

21 minutes ago, Zack said:

:gaycat7: get well soon kween. I take my threats back, postponed the cb and let them get rest

Edited by Odette Violet

20 minutes ago, Zack said:

Hope Queen is okay :dancehall: Not sure how serious a collapsed lung but I hope they postpone the comeback if they can

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

:rip:

SM are literally insane if they don't let her fully recover and don't let her rest for 1/2 months 

7 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Hope Queen is okay :dancehall: Not sure how serious a collapsed lung but I hope they postpone the comeback if they can

Apparently it's not serious if it's minor/a one off, it can heal on its own. It's only more serious if it keeps repeating and that's when surgery is required, since if it's left untreated it can cause serious complications/fatal. The symptoms also include severe chest pains. Maybe this is why she had to be absent from activities several times last year. 

I'm really concerned for her. Especially as this news came from media reports and not via a statement from SM directly. 

They should be managing WINTER's health properly and not pushing her back to activities so quickly. If the recovery time is 1-2 months, there is not enough time for her to do that before the planned comeback and world tour starts. So everything should be postponed until she is better and SM should do the right thing and announce this officially. 

Edited by Zack
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

:weeps:What? Thats crazy. Get well soon

@Sheep

tenor.gif

Have a smooth recovery minjeong

• Like 1

Apparently it's not serious if it's minor/a one off, it can heal on its own. It's only more serious if it keeps repeating and that's when surgery is required, since if it's left untreated it can cause serious complications/fatal. The symptoms also include severe chest pains. Maybe this is why she had to be absent from activities several times last year. 

I'm really concerned for her. Especially as this news came from media reports and not via a statement from SM directly. 

They should be managing WINTER's health properly and not pushing her back to activities so quickly. If the recovery time is 1-2 months, there is not enough time for her to do that before the planned comeback and world tour starts. So everything should be postponed until she is better and SM should do the right thing and announce this officially. 

SM.... the demon 

Worse Toworser GIF - Worse Toworser GIFs

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

They are kinda smashing. :gaycat3:

Qwer's song is definitely worth to keep an eye on! The song is doing extremely well on YouTube SK too! We need more popular nugu groups ! 

But why they don't promote on music shows? 

• Like 1

Apparently it's not serious if it's minor/a one off, it can heal on its own. It's only more serious if it keeps repeating and that's when surgery is required, since if it's left untreated it can cause serious complications/fatal. 

They should be managing WINTER's health properly and not pushing her back to activities. If the recovery time is 1-2 months, there is not enough time for her to do that before the planned comeback and world tour starts. So everything should be postponed until she is better and they should announce this officially. 

Spoiler

Causes

A pneumothorax can be caused by:

• Chest injury. Any blunt or penetrating injury to your chest can cause lung collapse. Some injuries may happen during physical assaults or car crashes, while others may inadvertently occur during medical procedures that involve the insertion of a needle into the chest.
  • Lung disease. Damaged lung tissue is more likely to collapse. Lung damage can be caused by many types of underlying diseases, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), cystic fibrosis, lung cancer or pneumonia. Cystic lung diseases, such as lymphangioleiomyomatosis and Birt-Hogg-Dube syndrome, cause round, thin-walled air sacs in the lung tissue that can rupture, resulting in pneumothorax.
  • Ruptured air blisters. Small air blisters (blebs) can develop on the top of the lungs. These air blisters sometimes burst — allowing air to leak into the space that surrounds the lungs.
  • Mechanical ventilation. A severe type of pneumothorax can occur in people who need mechanical assistance to breathe. The ventilator can create an imbalance of air pressure within the chest. The lung may collapse completely

I'm trying to read possible causes and any of these sounds really hard to deal with while promoting. I agree they should postpone, music shows/tours can always be rescheduled, but they only have one Winter so they should be careful from now on. 

• Like 3

@Ryan can we get a new title wishing Winter a complete recovery :frown:

• Like 4

they need to push back and postponed all their cb plans. this sounds serious :dancehall: I worry about the other girls too

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Adama said:

Qwer's song is definitely worth to keep an eye on! The song is doing extremely well on YouTube SK too! We need more popular nugu groups ! 

But why they don't promote on music shows? 

I think it's complicated for bands to appear on Music Shows. They used to, not anymore. A band with instruments requires a different setup from a Kpop group that dances. There are also some past controversies with bands with the Korean government cracking down on them and banning them from TV all together. Either way, they still promote on various Youtube channels.

• Thanks 1

they're after me Beomgyu Lucky Charms

GK661t8bAAAoY4c?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Why is that? Their sales look stable, but it's true they sell less that they did when they debuted.

Either their core audience out grew them or people stopped caring after lockdowns.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Zack said:

7 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

they need to push back and postponed all their cb plans. this sounds serious :dancehall: I worry about the other girls too

as much as I want an aespa comeback I think they're a lil bit overworked now

i'm good with the album postponement tbh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.