K-Pop Thread: RIIZE Debuts Crop Tops, Fit Bodies and Heavy Bass

Ryan

3 minutes ago, TheCal said:

full-time youtubers

they are never debuting I fear

Did not watch or follow their show at all but this recent trend of groups basically being glorified influencers is SO whack. Like what is this :rip: Thanks Blackpink, I guess.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 49.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Posted (edited)

Not newjeans stans believing they would release something new genre hip-hop this hip-hop that while in a matter fact they will probably releases the same Ditto recycles for 1256756th time...give it up deelishis...

Edited by Pinter
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Posted (edited)

Like what else is there to catch? sometimes it's okay to be wrong when the stats is showing otherwise

To think this is the prerelease. We're not in the most exciting part yet

giphy.gif

Edited by Odette Violet

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Oh no! Papa Sheep got you too? But I'm told you all are imaginary! If papa sheep said it, then it must be true!

spacer.png

its been well documented that i've been friends with @Sheep on this site specifically for years but its not really my fault that you dont know that or are choosing to not gaf because youre losing a fight on the internet. Touch grass Onika ET :ahh:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, playboi said:

WTFFF

talking-to-self-talking-to-air.gif

Not surprising, more money has been spent on settlement money against the rigged-out girls, especially Lee Haein who was #1 on the show but not in the final lineup, then with Pledis buying the rights of their management entirely plus their copyright. 

This project was bleeding money from all fronts. 

Edited by Xalric

4 hours ago, mendesperry said:

KCharts predictors are projecting #1 for Supernova on Melon & Genie tomorrow! (real-time charts), only FLO would be left for a RAK.

I also heard this...hopefully they can push to #1 for the remaining charts over the weekend. 

The scheduled performances might help too. Really didn't expect this for Supernova considering how WTMW performed last time they had pre-releases, so they are doing so well :clap3:

8 hours ago, Harrier said:

Now that Amber and Victoria are both CCP pawns and Luna is standing an unemployment line, maybe there is hope for some come kind of F(x) hag reunion performance on Chinese television. Someone just needs to drag Krystal out of retirement. Dont let us down girls, if Afterschool of all groups can do it, they can

It's crazy that Amber oppa has bought into the CCP propaganda given her status as an American butch lesbian-like-figure of Taiwanese descent

I wish her the best

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

its been well documented that i've been friends with @Sheep on this site specifically for years but its not really my fault that you dont know that or are choosing to not gaf because youre losing a fight on the internet. Touch grass Onika ET :ahh:

Aww so you're uncle sheep! Totally makes sense! Papa sheep, uncle sheep and baby sheep…all cut from the same cloth. But papa sheep told me that your whole family is imaginary, so maybe I'm dreaming this convo right now. Hihi

spacer.png

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Aww so you're uncle sheep! Totally makes sense! Papa sheep, uncle sheep and baby sheep…all cut from the same cloth. But papa sheep told me that your whole family is imaginary, so maybe I'm dreaming this convo right now. Hihi

spacer.png

Girl I slander their favs all the time and there's several sm artists i dgaf about. I won't take slander from an annoying as Kat and Once though that's like a double homicide of stanning if Ive ever heard of one.

Edited by lgaga1fan
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Asscatchem said:

all im getting from this is that they're still playing catch-up to their savage/next level days. what happened?

YouTube is a dying platform and this doesn't only apply to Kpop but for every music in general. Spotify is the "new YouTube " in terms of measuring global steaming power. aespa just had their biggest debut on Spotify with Supernova. Drama is also about to become their most streamed song of all time on the platform, which was only released 6 months ago, which means that they have indeed surpassed their Next Level/Savage days on streaming at least. 

In short, 2021 is not aespa's peak in terms of streaming, cause they haven't even peaked yet, which can be seen with Drama and Supernova 

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.1044e6356355c9b8ac7debd7e3c0ff2f.gif

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

Imagine thinking an ATRL user has a cult of people at their disposal… girl none of us are in that lil Discord like several people in here are it's not that serious take the L and move along :lmao:

• Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

Having that many members helps sometimes.

Triple S will be promoting in Japan, in Korea & touring the US at the same time. :ahh: 

Jaden Jeong already paying them girls, those digital photocards actually is not a bad idea.

Edited by Xalric

Omg she's copying RIIZE...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Girl I slander their favs all the time and there's several sm artists i dgaf about. I won't take slander from an annoying as Kat and Once though that's like a double homicide of stanning if Ive ever heard of one.

Aw you're so edgy and quirky like that! But then turn around and get offended if I call out your children! Just like papa sheep! What a lovely family!

spacer.png

@Witnessed ET can Taeyeon be mother sheep in this roleplay you're putting together? I'll forgive you for the mental illness :heart:

GNw2lpmWEAE2Epj?format=jpg&name=largeGNw2lpoWEAAjNCC?format=jpg&name=large

wait Eunseok.... im seeing something

tumblr_pgvbayBOQu1sa0fgf_640.jpg

• Haha 4

Just now, Witnessed ET said:

Aw you're so edgy and quirky like that! But then turn around and get offended if I call out your children! Just like papa sheep! What a lovely family!

spacer.png

What children? The **** are you on with these little tongue twisters. you're literally speaking like a coked out rapper named Onika rn. This is a kpop forum not a conspiracy site so I suggest you go in the Politics thread if you wanna collude or something. Clearly the english language isn't something you can grasp very well if you can't tell what irony and semantics are :ducky:

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Omg she's copying RIIZE...

I know S**bin was behind this 

• Haha 3

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

bebe-rexha-030923-2-txt-a8135b7d037d4ee782b474ed8c20810c.jpg

waitttt :biblio:

I cant stand this *****!

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

GJw6aGHXoAEhIu9?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, TheCal said:

GN0g5KmW4AAxTaE?format=jpg&name=large

Thought this was Seunghan for a second

trisha-paytas-trisha.gif

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.