K-Pop Thread: RIIZE Debuts Crop Tops, Fit Bodies and Heavy Bass

Ryan

i know 2 sheep on here, one with a winter avi and its dupe whose name rhymes with booklet, who can't stop attacking innocent girls that are not named godspa

the evilness in their heart :chick3:

may naevis save their soul/s

• Replies 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

1 minute ago, Zack said:

This is the third line of Jessica's (translated) statement: 

"Girls' Generation activities have always taken priority over my private life and business activities" 

I don't know how much clearer she could have been. 

Jaws was given a choice according to all parties and chose blank check and eclair, how she chose to spin it doesn't change this fact. This is only up for debate in your head.

Also everybody who was actually there knows Jessica was posting in English too on 930

2 minutes ago, Xalric said:

The fact that Jessica was more present than any other groups members at that time. Like Yoona literally missed almost a year of promotions for example, for her own solo career as an actress. 

Literally what I've been trying to say thank you. 

Soshified has SNSD's calendar for 2014 and in the month or so before she was removed, she was present at every official schedule, while other members were not (for example Sooyoung at KCON).

Also, if there was evidence that she had "missed rehearsals" or not shown up to schedules, SM would have been the first to say this in their statement, but they didn't mention it because she was there for everything and instead lied by saying she was planning to leave  :michael:

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

how is it weird to have respect for the woman who came up with the concepts and visuals for all of my favorite kpop artists and albums?? how is that more weird than stanning puppets who have no artistic involvement whatsoever? as someone who value artists more than anything else.

I respect talents aka the groups who can sing/perform the songs and the music geniuses behind cause you know it's Kpop. not some woman who thinks she's the second coming of michaelangelo :sistrens:

53 minutes ago, Xalric said:

She hasn't shown any of that, she's just trying to say she has integrity, it could have been Babymonster, ITZY or any other groups she wouldn't have done any of these things BSH asked her. 

so in other words she's being respectful towards aespa? she has NEVER said anything bad about them or SM despite what those stans are insinuating

Posted (edited)

Weren't some users throwing shades and dragging aespa every chance they got. The sudden dementia is hilarious 

people who lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

femaleidols — IVE ♡ Accendio / 2024

Edited by Odette Violet

Just now, TheCal said:

Tea. I don't think I've ever seen that one user compliment his faves without throwing shades on other successful groups. Very weird

Direct_Crop_Gif_1692434624321.thumb.gif.5b3f82719b9042f27d02b347002dd74c.gif

Every. Single. Time.

it's like bread and butter for that user. Every praise that he directs towards his faves, he always corresponds that with some eight-year-old child's "oh I'm better than you" analogy and shade directed towards other groups.

Like…if you're gonna be a troll, at least try not to be so transparent and get mad when people see through your bullshiit
spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

streets are saying le sserafim are filming teasers today :bloo:

4 minutes ago, Zack said:

Literally what I've been trying to say thank you. 

Soshified has SNSD's calendar for 2014 and in the month or so before she was removed, she was present at every official schedule, while other members were not (for example Sooyoung at KCON).

Also, if there was evidence that she had "missed rehearsals" or not shown up to schedules, SM would have been the first to say this in their statement, but they didn't mention it because she was there for everything and instead lied by saying she was planning to leave  :michael:

And the marriage rumour, wasn't another member in a steady serious relationship at the time too !?

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

i know 2 sheep on here, one with a winter avi and its dupe whose name rhymes with booklet, who can't stop attacking innocent girls that are not named godspa

You can always request a dupe check at:

https://atrl.net/contact/ (preferred)

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/426194-the-hq-thread-read-the-op-before-posting/ (discouraged but will still be dealt with appropriately)

or you can just tag Ryan and ask because that's how we settle issues in the kpop thread specifically most the time 

I can only think of 2 members with a winter avi at this moment and one is an aespa anti and the other has been active for 7 years and it would be very easy to clock a dupe using 7 years of ip receipts Good luck!

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.1044e635635

Edited by Sheep
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Jaws was given a choice according to all parties and chose blank check and eclair, how she chose to spin it doesn't change this fact. This is only up for debate in your head.

Being asked to break a contract she had just signed after getting permission from SM twice AND getting the members' blessing, is not a choice. 

If, as you're saying she should have done... she did do what they suggested and broke the contract (which is what you attacked her for supposedly doing in another situation), then it would have brought negative images to SNSD when she would inevitably have been sued by investors and in any case they could have used that as an excuse to kick her anyway :ace: 

Of course the members and their parents would have known this too, but still pushed her into this ultimatum. But apparently they're totally in the right according to you.

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Also everybody who was actually there knows Jessica was posting in English too on 930

Unless you're alleging the content between the English and Korean versions is somehow different, this is yet again, irrelevant. I guess you didn't appropriately read either statement either :dies:

Posted (edited)

how many times I got accused of being dupes here. First I was allegedly @MonsterNavy then I'm now @Sheep

best of wishes, I pray for yall peace of mind

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

I respect talents aka the groups who can sing/perform the songs and the music geniuses behind cause you know it's Kpop. not some woman who thinks she's the second coming of michaelangelo :sistrens:

you know that MHJ is also credited as a producer on newjeans work and (i think) is also in charge of the a&r right? :ahh:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

And the marriage rumour, wasn't another member in a steady serious relationship at the time too !?

They were. Plus the situation with a member and their relationship...involving the police... :mandown:

1 minute ago, Windy Day said:

you know that MHJ is also credited as a producer on newjeans work and (i think) is also in charge of the a&r right? :ahh:

would that supposed to change anything?

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

Being asked to break a contract she had just signed after getting permission from SM twice AND getting the members' blessing, is not a choice. 

If, as you're saying she should have done... she did do what they suggested and broke the contract (which is what you attacked her for supposedly doing in another situation), then it would have brought negative images to SNSD when she would inevitably have been sued by investors and in any case they could have used that as an excuse to kick her anyway :ace: 

Of course the members and their parents would have known this too, but still pushed her into this ultimatum. But apparently they're totally in the right according to you.

I'm saying she had a choice because she said there was. You're saying she didn't because of contracts she would ultimately ignore and loans she would default on anyway. I'm not pretending to know every single thing that was said/done and the motivation behind it unlike you because this was handled in private. What I maintain though is that I trust the 8 women with flawless track records over the lying fraudster Plastica Jung

5 minutes ago, Zack said:

Unless you're alleging the content between the English and Korean versions is somehow different, this is yet again, irrelevant. I guess you didn't appropriately read either statement either

You're the one who tried to call it a translation out of nowhere to cast doubt on your favs own claims.

Just now, Odette Violet said:

would that supposed to change anything?

just say you have an unhealthy and weird hatred for newjeans and go :ahh:

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

how many times I got accused of being dupes here. First I was allegedly @MonsterNavy then I'm now @Sheep

best of wishes, I pray for yall peace of mind

mind you you're a blink/dive and I'm the biggest anti of those 2 groups in here and you're the biggest NJ anti here while I'm a day 1 supporter. We might be Sone sisters but we don't agree about everything, but these anti-sm crazies can't see that, they just see SNSD or aespa and are traumatized from all the success and talent their favs are lacking.

Edited by Sheep
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

I don't think they're dupes, but one defends the other when the other is being called out for his odd behavior even without any direct relation. It's so ******* weird. :dies:

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

mind you you're a blink/dive and I'm the biggest anti of those 2 groups in here and you're the biggest NJ anti here while I'm a day 1 supporter

exactly. MonsterNavy is also a NJ tokki

better luck next time girls

• Haha 1

we need this thread shut down for a few hours

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, katyberry said:

streets are saying le sserafim are filming teasers today :bloo:

Probably a Japanese comeback

11 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Weren't some users throwing shades and dragging aespa every chance they got. The sudden dementia is hilarious 

people who lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

femaleidols — IVE ♡ Accendio / 2024

I think it's just different now because a lot of this thread has changed in a few years.

Shading, dragging, and being rude is a lot less prevalent now. It's tough that aespa had  alot of that targeted at them (which makes me a little bitter sometimes, but I participated in being shady to other groups too so) It's just better to just co-exist in peace because at the end of the day....girlgroups are the best thing about Kpop.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, katyberry said:

we need this thread shut down for a few hours

we need certain users to stop thinking SM entertainment and fans of some(but not all) of their groups are the kpop illuminati plotting against them. It's giving DSM-5.

• Like 1

SNSD TALK 10 YEARS LATER

THE ICONS THEY ARE :jonnycat:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.