K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

51 minutes ago, illia said:

Looking back, this was kinda overhated

I usually DESPISE the "You just hate fun!!11!!" excuse some kpop stans have towards their faves' panned songs, but this is one of the rare cases where people did hate fun actually

GURL....

• Replies 52.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

2 minutes ago, Xalric said:

GURL....

Ended the original wbk

jessi.gif

'Young, Dumb, Stupid' is probably the best NMIXX track at the moment, which says a lot...

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Inspirit said:

'Young, Dumb, Stupid' is probably the best NMIXX track at the moment, which says a lot...

In my opinion, nothing they've released has been as good as DICE. I wanted to root for them but nothing hits like that one.

• Like 1

Party O'Clock/Roller Coaster are the only listenable NETFLIXX songs me fears

• Like 1

Wait I'm so excited for the Aespa remake :jonny5: I didn't expect this. I can already imagine what the Aespa'd version will sound like

I feel like the rock-influence will match Winter and Ningning so well idk

Is this why we got a rock version of Drama for MMA?

The aespa rock cover thing reminded me of this absolute serve that will probably never get released :gaycat6:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JohnDoe said:

The way they once had the Korean GP on a chokehold, ugh :WAP:

I miss AOA's success era :msmarvel: The level of bops, the concepts and costumes, memes, and individual power was insane. So many iconic moments. It's unlikely in the current kpop climate but I hope we get another gg like them bc they were FUN

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, illia said:

The aespa rock cover thing reminded me of this absolute serve that will probably never get released :gaycat6:

Who knows. 

SM likes to keep demos for a long time and release it later.

Maybe we will hear it on aespa 1st album. :giraffe:

240108-aespa-twitter-update-with-karina-chic-with-karina-v0-vge6r3prp5bc1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=610107b5e23eb63ae3b3a2c1f3295f28f0a329d6240108-aespa-twitter-update-with-karina-chic-with-karina-v0-qmj1qyirp5bc1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=4ddc0c6b156c0e4e0322bdcaecb535c30bf55b9f240108-aespa-twitter-update-with-karina-chic-with-karina-v0-w66al2qrp5bc1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=799ed1803127e85e15ce1062e02eb622b0f3b5c7240108-aespa-twitter-update-with-karina-chic-with-karina-v0-37iscygrp5bc1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=e174882a881e8680cb3150013a6b05e144bf1922240108-aespa-twitter-update-with-karina-chic-with-karina-v0-lme8wcorp5bc1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=bb51d2b6ee735760b6ac05bde3352b50b3d3ba28240108-aespa-twitter-update-with-karina-chic-with-karina-v0-ij6g02irp5bc1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=82100b9500e36b88c755f3c362008ba0f5c3034b240108-aespa-twitter-update-with-karina-chic-with-karina-v0-m7hxsdnrp5bc1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=2254fc7f4a2d2b485453d8b2df69d64d70b4372c240108-aespa-twitter-update-with-karina-chic-with-karina-v0-fwgbqxkrp5bc1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=bcb95ae2ff352ac2c08739df73210e0745e67446240108-aespa-twitter-update-with-karina-chic-with-karina-v0-7d9jdemrp5bc1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=87f3019a9a176a0a7bea562b871202bef56f107f

Karina for CHIC  :loki:

Edited by gigantopithecus
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, sunny said:

She said in an interview that she wants to do it but she doesnt feel the need to do it any time soon...

She was amazing in Mask Girl! Lets hope for more and bigger projects! Maybe in one with her now best friend suzy

yesss

mask girl was so good! should've been much bigger

89e1972fe5.jpg

this scene alone :jonny6:

• Like 2

I think Untouchable is excellent. It's a shame that Itzy is at that phase of their career where the gp doesn't check for them anymore in favour of fresh faces.

2 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

I think Untouchable is excellent. It's a shame that Itzy is at that phase of their career where the gp doesn't check for them anymore in favour of fresh faces.

That makes no sense because G-IDLE are bagging PAKs left and right and they're a year older than the Itchy girls

1 hour ago, Sheegs said:

Hmm it seems like she hasn't given up on the olivia cosplay

This sounds terrible :rip: Oh well hoping for a good b-side at least, this was fantastic and so much better than the Olivia song

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:

it’s bland but yall are doing too much on them

besides, Legends Day have yet to lose their crown i fear (but NMIXX tugged at it!)

Girl's Day had a rough start but I believe Stellar holds the crown here

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Inspirit said:

40 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

In my opinion, nothing they've released has been as good as DICE. I wanted to root for them but nothing hits like that one.

34 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Party O'Clock/Roller Coaster are the only listenable NETFLIXX songs me fears

All three of you naming different songs as their best :bibliahh: just to show how polarizing their music is.

and my favorite is still O.O, they have not surpassed this misunderstooded legendary debut yet. I love all their other music too though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DelRey said:

It was ok for them but I think I prefer Soñar tbh 

Itzy song was ok for them, like finally a listenable song from them (I don't think I will listen it again tho) Itzy is kind of a dated group atp, nothing exciting about them, lsf stole their gig as the best performers with better music. 

Ok, this nonsense needs to stop. 
Le Sserafim are NOT better performers than ITZY. They just have a better creative director and like 80 backup dancers. When they don’t have any dancers they’re just your typical gg that dances ok and lip syncs.
ITZY, on the other hand, are true performers. They sing live, hype the crowd, have charisma and don’t need backup dancers to fill the stage. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

Has nothing to do with fresh faces. Itzy has just had a string of absolutely terrible title tracks that has given them the tag “Trust and Not Listen to Itzy 🙏

They will need a consistent string of 10/10 title tracks to get back to debuting high. They’ve just lost all good will

Edited by Gaia

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

Has nothing to do with fresh faces. Itzy has just had a string of absolutely terrible title tracks that has given them the tag “Trust and Not Listen to Itzy 🙏

'Mafia (In The Morning)' and 'Cheshire' were amazing though, they need to bring this kind of sound back.

• Haha 1

so where are untouchable and born to be on the charts?

vilettuce-damn.gif

Just now, oceans said:

so where are untouchable and born to be on the charts?

vilettuce-damn.gif

Stop it that's rude

vilettuce-damn.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.