K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

5 hours ago, elevate said:

Okay but all us bg stans also like ggs, it's not like we ONLY care about guys or that we're ignoring the girls. 

Like, SNSD / fx remain my favs above all else and I listen to their music all the time, but I'm not gonna spam the thread with them because there's nothing new? And of the new groups, NJ, LSS, Gidle, Itzy, IVE, Nmixx, etc, we talk about them pretty extensively when their music drops or when they get photoshoots.

The whole gg vs bg war is weird, forced, makes no sense, etc. And if you wanna talk about ggs, please do so! Who's stopping you? lol. (This isn't directed at anyone in particular btw, just general thoughts).

I think most of the time this gg stans vs. bg stans war is always perpetuated by the select few users who stan a certain combination of groups in here. Just do your own observation and y’all will know what im talking about. And I absolutely hate it because us who like both bgs and ggs in here are always left rolling our eyes and wondering when will these people let people just be. 

• Like 1

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

4 minutes ago, elevate said:

I am howling at the four year old already. He doesn't listen to ANYONE and I respect that.

ezgif-3-e3625f2b69.gif

Derek and Anton are so cute together 

spacer.png

I know Min Heehee Jin has already recruited Cooper for boyjeans 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

not related to anything BUT

can someone link me to the tweet that shad the video saying somewhere out there a gay person is listening to attitude by fromis

PLSSSSS

23 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

this is so cute ima explode

@Ryan @TheCal @Adama @Veiko @Somi @elevate @DelRey @JonginBey @illia @ItsJustMe. @Inspirit @everyone

spacer.png

Miss Saanvi popped off on the choreography. 

spacer.png

the BG talk in here wouldn’t be so hated if it wasn’t a literal spam :deadbanana: like this is not twitter

they should just create a fanbase thread for the groups

Edited by hallucinate
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

the BG talk in here wouldn’t be so hated if it wasn’t a literal spam :deadbanana: like this is not twitter

they should just create a fanbase thread for the groups

excuse me we are having a DISCUSSION

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Wow WONbin is really competitive. Strategizing extensively on how to win, STEALING an entire point, telling Shotaro to shut the hell up, the extreme disappointment he exhibited during the Attention section, whew. No wonder he's so driven. Anton also just straight up cheated. Also v cute how quickly they got Siren.

Derek is ADORABLE. If I ever have a child I want one like that.

ezgif-3-e3625f2b69.gif

Not Shuhua exposing the truth about those cakes they receives from Live Shows being disgusting... No wonder everybody been dropping that sh*t.

Edited by Xalric

What's up with the weird god complex that YG has? Babymonster have skipped out on pretty much everything that other idol groups participate in, and even Blackpink clearly weren't allowed the opportunities to participate in normal idol activities

The way nobody has seen Babymonster outside of YG's very carefully curated production bubble gives me vibes like the god complex Beyonce has where she won't participate in anything unless she uses her own staff and everything gets filtered through her

Does YG think they have a Beyonce on their hands with Babydumpster?

5a13f94761dc4342a4506872dcf619de.gif?ex=

not this 3 hour long video of Hao/Hanbin content getting 7.4 million views in 24 hours

you know what? good for them.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, elevate said:

Wow WONbin is really competitive. Strategizing extensively on how to win, STEALING an entire point, telling Shotaro to shut the hell up, the extreme disappointment he exhibited during the Attention section, whew. No wonder he's so driven. Anton also just straight up cheated. Also v cute how quickly they got Siren.

Derek is ADORABLE. If I ever have a child I want one like that.

ezgif-3-e3625f2b69.gif

idk girl Derek seems like a menace, I'd be Balding like Bang Chan™ if I had to try to keep up with him every day

ezgif-3-e3625f2b69.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

idk girl Derek seems like a menace, I'd be Balding like Bang Chan™ if I had to try to keep up with him every day

ezgif-3-e3625f2b69.gif

But he's so cute! I just wanna give him a hug. :gaycat4:

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

What's up with the weird god complex that YG has? Babymonster have skipped out on pretty much everything that other idol groups participate in, and even Blackpink clearly weren't allowed the opportunities to participate in normal idol activities

The way nobody has seen Babymonster outside of YG's very carefully curated production bubble gives me vibes like the god complex Beyonce has where she won't participate in anything unless she uses her own staff and everything gets filtered through her

Does YG think they have a Beyonce on their hands with Babydumpster?

I'm not sure what you mean because Babymonster just got promo during Hello82 ft Riize. What more do they need?

ezgif-3-e3625f2b69.gif

Spoiler

This strategy of sparse content CAN work with groups, as we've seen with BP, but it doesn't work for everyone and I think it's less effective now than it's ever been. People want more and more content than ever and they just quickly move on if it's not supplied.

That said, overproduction of content can be a problem. I remember looking at BTS vids of Itzy 2 years ago or so and they'd upload them daily or every second day and the view count was like 20k after a week. It was bad for them and for me. :rip:

2 minutes ago, elevate said:

I'm not sure what you mean because Babymonster just got promo during Hello82 ft Riize. What more do they need?

ezgif-3-e3625f2b69.gif

well they couldn't identify the song so I guess that was a dud

ezgif-3-e3625f2b69.gif

23 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Not Shuhua exposing the truth about those cakes they receives from Live Shows being disgusting... No wonder everybody been dropping that sh*t.

I knew something was up with those musty cakes when everybody kept "accidentally" dumping them on the floor

Most people go through their entire life without dropping a cake but I can think of at least 6 or 7 idols off the top of my head that have dropped their cakes on live stream

spacer.png

• Like 4

• Like 5

I don’t know why I laughed at people just sitting there dead silent with there phones. :rip:It’s lowkey dystopian. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Haha 1

princesses :heart:

• Like 1

so is the RV repack happening this is truly their last chance before another year of being shelved 

3 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

so is the RV repack happening this is truly their last chance before another year of being shelved 

They mentioned that they’re working on an album for their 10th anniversary.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Well yes ma’am Heejin :clap3:

I just saw a theory that they were spoiling their first album with Amor and four leaf clover and it might be February or April :nicole2:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.