• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

I like txt more though

stan-twitter-stan-twitter-memes.gif

of course you do omg.

Riize is coming to Mexico for a Music Fest in May.

Too bad Im broke af and Dream is coming in August/September

tumblr_f670815525e9986f1536ae600570b235_

Normally I have class but I want to sit on his face. Idk!!!

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Adama said:

LSRFM being able to performs Smart on music shows and having a minor doing such suggestive moves, but God forbid GIDLE performing WIFE:ace: ! KBS are hypocrites! Also, we aren’t hearing from that parents association either; I guess the outrage only applies to Hwasa and all the grown and confident women :coffee2:

Wife and Smart are incomparable tho’. I actually question KBS when they banned wife because based on the chorus that has english lyric, nothing’s wrong with it. But when you found out the whole translations for the song then you’ll understand. I think that’s why Cube didn’t put a lyric to the Wife MV because they knew.

25 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I also heard Jeonghan might also be exempt because he has a Japanese citizenship? Idk if true though @gigantopithecus @kendoll2001

I imagine Jeonghan will pull a Suga and enlist — but do social work for 21 months. He’s still doing physical therapy for his elbow injury, and just had ankle surgery.

I was assuming Coups was going to do social work as well, but this news makes it seem like he’s deferring enlisment completely (?)

Poor 95z and their endless injuries :chick3:

38 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I thought TXT was huge in Korea, how are they only selling 75% of their 2 shows in the country

I blame S**bin

ySOvSuNQ.gif

Exactly, cause Stray Legends literally managed to sell out their 2 shows at the same venue in Korea in just under 4 hours, despite TXT being bigger than them according to MOAs

ySOvSuNQ.gif

Edited by Pluto6

Chasing That Grammy >>>>> Blue Hour

It’s just the better TXT retro song I fear :clap3: It didn’t deserve to flop

Edited by Pluto6
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

29 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

I imagine Jeonghan will pull a Suga and enlist — but do social work for 21 months. He’s still doing physical therapy for his elbow injury, and just had ankle surgery.

I was assuming Coups was going to do social work as well, but this news makes it seem like he’s deferring enlisment completely (?)

Poor 95z and their endless injuries :chick3:

Yeah looks like he’s deferring it completely, seems serious tbh. There’s this whole demonstration lmao

if Jeonghan wouldn’t enlist, then the whole 95 line won’t be military oppas nnn

• Haha 1

If this is a comeback and in Japan, they'll flop again digitally because warner don't know how to market them outside their fanbase. 

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I haven't looked into their exact citizenship status but a male dual citizen must choose one nationality by the time they turn 18... Vernon and Jeonghan would've had to renounce their Korean citizenship and I doubt either of them did.

I assume Vernon would've kept his Korean citizenship considering he's lived there since he was a baby and it is the only place he's ever known, it would be weird for him to renounce it for American citizenship when he's lived in Korea as a Korean citizen for 22 of his 26 years of life.

ee8b6f50f7d669f93dae81b2d7f93f7c14321b18

I know all that, sis. That’s why I feel it’s weird how the Koreans still treat him like a foreigner even though he’s more Korean than most ethnic Korean idols :giraffe:

for Jeonghan, I guess he’s going after all. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

2 minutes ago, dangerlady said:

If this is a comeback and in Japan, they'll flop again digitally because warner don't know how to market them outside their fanbase. 

We don’t care if they’re gonna serve another EXCELLENCE like this :WAP:

• Like 6

GHjG3t6bIAAVJt5?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GHjG38vaYAARI5r?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GHjF2WIbcAAS89U?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GHjF2ZTbwAAVLxn?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GHjFp3_WoAA96P_?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GHjFp35XYAADRoq?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, Cheers said:

tumblr_f670815525e9986f1536ae600570b235_

Normally I have class but I want to sit on his face. Idk!!!

What does this post mean?? Are you saying you're going to leave class, fly to Korea, find him, and try and sit on his face?

• Haha 5

Not a random Bside being a hit :ahh: even in their so-called “flop” era. They’re truly Korea’s darlings at this point 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GHjG3t6bIAAVJt5?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GHjG38vaYAARI5r?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GHjF2WIbcAAS89U?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GHjF2ZTbwAAVLxn?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GHjFp3_WoAA96P_?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GHjFp35XYAADRoq?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

:jonnycat:
:jonny6:

:loki:
:msmarvel:

i do NOT know a more perfect man 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, elevate said:

What does this post mean?? Are you saying you're going to leave class, fly to Korea, find him, and try and sit on his face?

Reminds me of one time when I tried to run away from home and fly to Korea to audition for SM entertainment … so I snuck on a bus and went to my city Airport. But they said they didn’t have any flights to Incheon Airport, so I had to call my mom to pick me up😒

• Haha 6

23 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Not the fandom studying human anatomy :bibliahh: Wow

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Reminds me of one time when I tried to run away from home and fly to Korea to audition for SM entertainment … so I snuck on a bus and went to my city Airport. But they said they didn’t have any flights to Incheon Airport, so I had to call my mom to pick me up😒

NURSE!! 

Spoiler

Just kidding :heart::ryan3:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Adama said:

You’ve  been trying since 2 days, just let it go lol, only one person said that in this thread :sleep:! And I’m not seeing any Korean songs in the list including your faves ones

Only blinks would see me commenting on Jimin's success as a dig on their faves s:wan:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

& they say i'm crazy

• Haha 5

Hopefully Taeil doesn’t have to enlist either :jonnycat:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I love this thread and I wish you the best

snsd-girls-generation.gif

• Haha 4

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

NURSE!! 

Hide contents

Just kidding :heart::ryan3:

This was back In 2011. I was hoping SM would train me to sing, Dance, and give me plastic surgery to be a Visual:lakitu: Like I could have debut in EXO, if I could do any of that and learn Korean. 😭 Maybe one day😔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.