• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

Me Pulling up to a Super Bowl Tailgate Party Blasting Genie

spacer.png

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Cheers said:

@youresotoxic where is God Eunwoo's audio teaser??

they've been posting stuff at the most weird dates/times, we've only gotten a couple concept pics/vids so far :chick3: 

but I hope they post the audio teaser tonight or tomorrow

need to know if he's gonna serve us an r&b bop or a snoozefest

vilettuce-damn.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

31 minutes ago, Cheers said:

@youresotoxic where is God Eunwoo's audio teaser??

the b-side instrumentals have sounded great so far though :jonnycat:

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

the b-side instrumentals have sounded great so far though :jonnycat:

Oh girl I’m getting nervous. It’s giving IU/Taeyeon level of snooze :weeps: 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Oh girl I’m getting nervous. It’s giving IU/Taeyeon level of snooze :weeps: 

lets just hope he's gonna surprise up and give us an r&b smash for the title track...

I know the king won't disappoint us

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

are we talking about then-15 year old Ni-ki allegedly "bullying" Queen Sunoo?

de4af2e30c00b56df6b2ca8aa4056439c2c1eb36

I thought it was all of them against Sunoo? 

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

No the bullying “scandal” was there for two days, no one cared. And Piss The Mic didn’t do much damage because Bite Me came after it and it was one of their most successful songs and eras. 
They’re already big in terms of global fanbase. i was talking about their success in Korea, but they never even started in the Korean charts. But then again thats every 4th gen bg’s problem, not just them. 
i guess at least TXt had their brief moment with SRR, and the boyz sometimes hit some cute peaks but that’s it. 

People did care with all the pann posts/ hit tweets lol! It definitely didn’t help them during the Pass the mic era which underperformed even globally… That song don’t even have 100 million streams :rip:

Bite me does have a lot of streams but then in SK their own fanbase protested bc of their female dancers. But like we said SK skipped a whole generation of BG… 

55 minutes ago, Gaia said:

What trending chart are you even talking about?

BM are #11 on the YOUTUBE MUSIC CHART

This is the tracked weekly chart:

M3mZrpi.png

Notice it is exactly the same as the one Youtube publishes:

XX8NOJT.png

However, there is also a tracked DAILY chart (shows two days tracking YT music) that is NOT trending. Like I don't know why I have to keep repeating that:

S8TlecC.png

The chart above is NOT a trending chart. It is the exact same one Youtube uses to publish their weekly Top songs chart.

As you can see on the DAILY chart BM is moved up to #11 despite still being out of Melon Top 1000

Sheesh :deadbanana2:

I’m really falling to understand your point with the YouTube top songs chart in the first place :deadbanana4:

If I’m following your logic, Idol from Yoasobi, who ended up as the 5th most STREAMED song on YouTube South Korea in 2023 is doing saejegi bc they never charted on melon daily chart? 

BM being at #11 for two days doesn’t mean they will jump up straight into the Top songs chart top 10? So far they are still at #54 on the weekly top songs chart which sound believable with the type of fanbase they have :deadbanana4: 

He's was SEATED for the smash hit Maniac

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The downfall of Kpop soloists should really be studied. Why everyone is afraid to serve *****! Where are the new Rain and Lee Hyori for God sake :ace:! Cha eunwoo and I bet Jaehyun are going to serve the same type of snooze like Kyungsoo. Even Jimin decided to not serve something sensual like Filter, and let me not start with Taehyung and his obsession with jazz! 

Edited by Adama
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

spacer.png

King

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

oh we love them

Eunseok is so handsome and charming :allears:

spacer.png

VOCALISTS :clap3:

NewJennies comeback was 7 months ago, what is Min HeeHee Jin EVEN DOING ???????

:khalyan2:

3 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Actually, imo it should be normalized! I’m glad the top gg stopped coming back every 3 business months :michael:

We saw how it’s not a good strategy in the long term. 

Edited by Adama

1 hour ago, Adama said:

The downfall of Kpop soloists should really be studied. Why everyone is afraid to serve *****! Where are the new Rain and Lee Hyori for God sake :ace:! Cha eunwoo and I bet Jaehyun are going to serve the same type of snooze like Kyungsoo. Even Jimin decided to not serve something sensual like Filter, and let me not start with Taehyung and his obsession with jazz! 

Even Shownu who is like the representative of sexy, said to Jo Hyunah YouTube show, his concept and style would be closer to JYP "I Have a Woman" than Rain's. And I was like :biblio: (even though I like that JYP song but I wanted sex)...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ANTisocial said:

VOCALISTS :clap3:

and Shotaro :clap3:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Adama said:

I thought it was all of them against Sunoo? 

I’ll have to investigate and see if anybody deserves to be S**bin’d

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Jimin's Like Crazy did serve

true it was no Filter (cvnty personified), but i think even a bts/jimin anti would agree LC was good

but another Rain-like solo would be HIGHLY appreciated (JK, if you hear this in your barrack, i'm talking to you)

• Like 1

when a member of one of the groups I stan decides to pick on another member that is too pure and innocent to defend themselves:

1 hour ago, Adama said:

A lot of people just don't have it in them.

Like this girl, this song is iconic but she always hated it and was "forced" to release it.

now look at what everything she released after she gained her independence... pure trash

4 minutes ago, Zuko said:

true it was no Filter (cvnty personified), but i think even a bts/jimin anti would agree LC was good

but another Rain-like solo would be HIGHLY appreciated (JK, if you hear this in your barrack, i'm talking to you)

he served S3X

shame about the song

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BlackAura said:

their are gearing for either their japanese or american debut

1 hour ago, BlackAura said:

Greatness takes time to be made

:clack:

28 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Even Shownu who is like the representative of sexy, said to Jo Hyunah YouTube show, his concept and style would be closer to JYP "I Have a Woman" than Rain's. And I was like :biblio: (even though I like that JYP song but I wanted sex)...

I have a girlfriend? The song is sensual so maybe it can be a sexy concept lol! 

Jyp performance was a kii :bibliahh:

21 minutes ago, Zuko said:

I did not like Like crazy. Especially the performance wasn’t  memorable, when it’s where he could shine the most. He could have done something much better 

16 minutes ago, Tomek said:

A lot of people just don't have it in them.

Like this girl, this song is iconic but she always hated it and was "forced" to release it.

now look at what everything she released after she gained her independence... pure trash

Yeah, doing sexy concepts recquire a lot of charisma! Rain and Lee Hyori are good performers with a big stage presence! 

And To be fair, Park Ji Yoon was only 18, JYP was sick af to make her sing these lyrics. I understand why she was uncomfortable. She was too young!

It’s still one of my favorite kpop song 

Edited by Adama

33 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

and Shotaro :clap3:

who :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.