• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

Just now, poltergeist said:

the obsession epipen stans have with a harmless group like txt is sad, especially when the real enemy are the pots and pans boy groups :shakeno:

She's coming for our faves @MusicFan98

Miss Pluto must've attended a Swiftie clan meeting recently.

• Haha 5

Speaking of TXT,

TXT stans are the biggest pick me stans I have ever seen omg :redface: They always refer to TXT as a "girl group" and always ass kiss other gg stans and claim that "TXT are not like other boy groups" etc.  :rip: So corny :rip:

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

Miss Pluto must've attended a Swiftie clan meeting recently.

No he's not that insane yet

The way I have been looping this constantly. I'm so sorry Wonder Girls for not checking your music out sooner, I'm such a fake JYPig stan :clownny: 

Day6 is the only JYP group left, that I haven't checked out yet :clownny:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, illia said:

No he's not that insane yet

It was his first meeting.

:suburban:

• Haha 4

Sabishigena moonlightkun to ireba
Kurayami mo so bright ayumerukara
Korekara wa no lies shinjiru promise
Just the way that you call my name

skCdinf.gif

6 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

They had no business ending SNSD in America like that :ghostface:

How do you end something that didn't even debut until 2 years later? :bibliahh:Nobody English version was in 2009, the boys English maxi single was 2011. Meanwhile Nobody In the United States single failed to chart on the Billboard Hot 100 however the album placed at number 21 on the Heatseekers Albums chart on July 7, 2010.

Meanwhile the boys charted 17 on that same heetseekers album chart and number 2 on billboard World album chart. 😭 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

Ms Pluto always Sheep this sheep that yet stanning any groups JYPig puts out :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

• Haha 1

Cheeky Icy Thang is so balls-to-the-wall nuts that I'm kind of obsessed with it. It's classic BEP but it's also very S. Tiger coded (RIP, incredible producer :sad:) to the point where it's really giving me classic 2nd-gen quirky girl group. Like, if T-ara existed in their original form today this is what they would be releasing in the vein of Bo Peep Bo Peep, Lovey Dovey, IGCBOY, Ya Ya Ya, etc. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

How do you end something that didn't even debut until 2 years later? :bibliahh:Nobody English version was in 2009, the boys English maxi single was 2011. Meanwhile Nobody In the United States single failed to chart on the Billboard Hot 100 however the album placed at number 21 on the Heatseekers Albums chart on July 7, 2010.

Meanwhile the boys charted 17 on that same heetseekers album chart and number 2 on billboard World album chart. 😭 

Huh? Nobody peaked at #76 on the Hot 100. 

https://www.billboard.com/artist/wonder-girls/chart-history/

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, poltergeist said:

GRfNmolbkAAe3Am?format=jpg&name=small

this is literally karina :clack:

Taeyeon is a mix of Karina and Winter but both don't look like each other :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.