• Replies 53k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

I always made fun of LSRF's lack of vocal talent, but why are Bunnies acting holier than thou?

Like... they are on the same level

LSRF's excellent dancing skills + below-average singing skills = NJ's average dancing skills & singing skills

:suburban:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, mendesperry said:

Let's just bring aespa back for Coachella :coffee2:

I don't think any other group would wanna perform there after what happened to LE SSERAFIM.

:jonny6: a 1 year old girl group DID that. Taelent will never fails you in the end

• Like 4

:clap3: the smashery that is Drama and I Am. When you don't do ringtones music 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

im actually excited to hear how sweet, hoping it's gonna serve an OMG level excellence

Edited by Mattheo

48 minutes ago, Sheep said:

!!!!!!!!!

Not even SNSD can claim to have done that. It was a very bold choice that matched their whole fearless image and it backfired but it was still extremely impressive.

I blame SM for this. But also, Tiffany would probably have blown out the speakers:clownny:

• Haha 1

So apparently this is the timeline, :gaycat2:

Feb 4 2024: MHJ's text message " 2024 is one year before BTS returns, and when Hybe is the weakest. At this time let's end HYBE and Bang PD. I want to change the plan. "

February 7 - Ador's VP Lee starts to review Ador's management leveraged buyout and IPO plan with external lawyers.

February 16 - MHJ delivered a revised version of the shareholder agreement to Hybe requesting that she receive the right to take actions over contracts at Ador, including NewJeans' contract, by herself. Hybe rejects the proposal.

Early 2024 – Hybe receives a tip that MHJ is planning to take over Ador in collaboration with a private equity fund.

March 6 - MHJ has a dinner with officials from Naver and Dunamu. According to MHJ this was just a private event unrelated to investment, but Hybe argues it was part of MHJ's plan to receive investment to move Ador/NewJeans out of Hybe. Both companies reported this to Hybe without further discussion with MHJ. MHJ said " Even if the investors met, what's the problem if the CEO or vice president of a company meets with investors? Why do you suspect and interrogate like this just because other subsidiary company CEOs within HYBE met with investors? "

March 14-15 2024: Text messages between MHJ and Vice President

VP : The per capita termination amount per person is expected to be 12.4 billion won, 62 billion won. However, according to the current shareholder agreement, significant contract changes, terminations, and renewals require approval from the board of directors at Ador.

MHJ : What? New Jeans? It's not that much.

March 15 2024: VP :  Oh, I'm sorry. [Censored Text]. It's between 450 Billion and 620 billion won ( around 455 million dollar). No matter how much I think about it, the withdrawal of members on is too much damage to our side.

March 23 – Mr. A writes a report setting out plans for Ador's independence, MHJ replied, " Debak! "

March 29 2024: MHJ's message " Send 1st e-mail on 4/3 to attack. If you're going to go to the 2nd stage anyway, there's no need to delay it, so start the PR war. On April 20 we will disregard any suggestions for any mediation or improvement of our (copying) complaints. We will not solve it internally but raise the issue to the general public. The best-case scenario is Hybe suggesting a compromise to prevent a catastrophe. (from the PR war) "

March 29 – Mr. A writes another report setting out plans for Ador's independence. Meanwhile Bang Si-Hyuk, Park Ji-won, and Scooter Braun reappointed as directors on Hybe's board.

End of March - Internal document written by Adore's Vice President (Mr. A) are discovered which set out plans to prevent Hybe from touching Ador and ultimately escape completely. He also downloaded a large amount of confidential information.

April 3 - Ador sends the email from NewJeans' parents to Hybe and Belift together with their own comments. Ador states that as the rights holder of NewJeans IP they are equally displead with the Illit rights infringment. They accuse Hybe of benchmarking NewJeans' success to the point that they relied on the similarities perceived by the media and the public to go viral. Ador considers it as the parent company's tyranny against its subsidiary.

Ador's executives (CEO MHJ, VP Shin, VP Lee) according to Hybe further discuss the role of Hybe's stock in the conflict. VP Lee is quoted stating "if we go to trail, the stock price will go down, so minority shareholders will say things like they want to file a lawsuit..." and that Hybe will suffer as a lisited company if these types of people join her."

April 4 - MHJ is said to have held a conversation in a chat room with Ador executives about using her put option in January 2025, intentionally lower Ador's value to turn it into an 'empty shell', and having investors ready to take over Hybe's shares in Ador.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I blame SM for this. But also, Tiffany would probably have blown out the speakers:clownny:

Her vocals are too powerful, even for her fellow members sometimes :eli: 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Edited by Joseline
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

only 6 pcs, 6 versions... while there are 7 members... it's over

zX8KPi7.gif

hoping for low sales:bird:

Edited by TheCal
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

The OG Center/Visual looking stunning at Cannes :jonny:

@Sheep @Gorjesspazze9 @Odette Violet

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

Bild
Bild

:jonny6:A Literal Empress. Bow Down

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

:jonny:

Bild

Bild
Bild

Edited by Queenyoncee
  • Like 3

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

:jonny:

Bild

Bild
Bild

OH MY GOD!!!! The white is so much better then the Pink dress:jonny2:

brb I'm gonna go throw up and cry

• Like 1

it would've been so fun if hyo was a part of aespa's lore as suspected before

this song is so aespa coded and the odd eye at the end 

• Like 3

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Joseline said:

So apparently this is the timeline, :gaycat2:

Feb 4 2024: MHJ's text message " 2024 is one year before BTS returns, and when Hybe is the weakest. At this time let's end HYBE and Bang PD. I want to change the plan. "

February 7 - Ador's VP Lee starts to review Ador's management leveraged buyout and IPO plan with external lawyers.

February 16 - MHJ delivered a revised version of the shareholder agreement to Hybe requesting that she receive the right to take actions over contracts at Ador, including NewJeans' contract, by herself. Hybe rejects the proposal.

Early 2024 – Hybe receives a tip that MHJ is planning to take over Ador in collaboration with a private equity fund.

March 6 - MHJ has a dinner with officials from Naver and Dunamu. According to MHJ this was just a private event unrelated to investment, but Hybe argues it was part of MHJ's plan to receive investment to move Ador/NewJeans out of Hybe. Both companies reported this to Hybe without further discussion with MHJ. MHJ said " Even if the investors met, what's the problem if the CEO or vice president of a company meets with investors? Why do you suspect and interrogate like this just because other subsidiary company CEOs within HYBE met with investors? "

March 14-15 2024: Text messages between MHJ and Vice President

VP : The per capita termination amount per person is expected to be 12.4 billion won, 62 billion won. However, according to the current shareholder agreement, significant contract changes, terminations, and renewals require approval from the board of directors at Ador.

MHJ : What? New Jeans? It's not that much.

March 15 2024: VP :  Oh, I'm sorry. [Censored Text]. It's between 450 Billion and 620 billion won ( around 455 million dollar). No matter how much I think about it, the withdrawal of members on is too much damage to our side.

March 23 – Mr. A writes a report setting out plans for Ador's independence, MHJ replied, " Debak! "

March 29 2024: MHJ's message " Send 1st e-mail on 4/3 to attack. If you're going to go to the 2nd stage anyway, there's no need to delay it, so start the PR war. On April 20 we will disregard any suggestions for any mediation or improvement of our (copying) complaints. We will not solve it internally but raise the issue to the general public. The best-case scenario is Hybe suggesting a compromise to prevent a catastrophe. (from the PR war) "

March 29 – Mr. A writes another report setting out plans for Ador's independence. Meanwhile Bang Si-Hyuk, Park Ji-won, and Scooter Braun reappointed as directors on Hybe's board.

End of March - Internal document written by Adore's Vice President (Mr. A) are discovered which set out plans to prevent Hybe from touching Ador and ultimately escape completely. He also downloaded a large amount of confidential information.

April 3 - Ador sends the email from NewJeans' parents to Hybe and Belift together with their own comments. Ador states that as the rights holder of NewJeans IP they are equally displead with the Illit rights infringment. They accuse Hybe of benchmarking NewJeans' success to the point that they relied on the similarities perceived by the media and the public to go viral. Ador considers it as the parent company's tyranny against its subsidiary.

Ador's executives (CEO MHJ, VP Shin, VP Lee) according to Hybe further discuss the role of Hybe's stock in the conflict. VP Lee is quoted stating "if we go to trail, the stock price will go down, so minority shareholders will say things like they want to file a lawsuit..." and that Hybe will suffer as a lisited company if these types of people join her."

April 4 - MHJ is said to have held a conversation in a chat room with Ador executives about using her put option in January 2025, intentionally lower Ador's value to turn it into an 'empty shell', and having investors ready to take over Hybe's shares in Ador.

Pretty sure the timeline started in 2021 when BSH lied to the NJ parents and told them to **** off and their kids were not debuting. But sure, let's erase 3 years of bullying and mistreatment and only report HYBE's side (with the text you got from some army hellhole too, by the look of it).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another Everglow single release… we lost

spacer.png

I feel like Babymonsters could get a smash hit soon

The momentum is there

stan-twitter.gif

1 minute ago, illia said:

I feel like Babymonsters could get a smash hit soon

The momentum is there

stan-twitter.gif

well unfeel

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.