K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

That bridge took the song in an unexpected direction + the final chorus killed. 

This might be the first comeback where all the girls ate Yujin up aesthetically. 

thoughts ? :-*

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

@Ryan can we get a thread title for IVE? :jonny5:

also king kyungsoo is releasing a song tomorrow so maybe we can add him to the title in advance

something like "IVE brings the K in K-Pop back, King Kyungsoo releases cute bop" or idk

spacer.png

• Like 1

• Replies 52.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

• ATRL Administrator
1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

@Ryan can we get a thread title for IVE? :jonny5:

also king kyungsoo is releasing a song tomorrow so maybe we can add him to the title in advance

something like "IVE brings the K in K-Pop back, King Kyungsoo releases cute bop" or idk

spacer.png

You come up with the best titles :duca:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

The way she's just saying **** :ahh: How can you not love her

YuNjin has heard this story before and is gauging the reaction from the crowd but I know she wants to bully her :rip:

2 hours ago, Adama said:

Now this is a line distribution that make sense! Finally Liz get the respect she deserves with Heya :clap3:

Liz: 39.5

Yujin: 35.1

Rei: 24.1

Leeseo: 19.9

Wonyoung: 19.1

Gaeul: 13.5  

This was what bothered me the most in IVE so I'm very happy about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, elevate said:

3646d6698a16439a150cdc1f5d5ac7c62067cac6

d0f6063d69db2fa62a550d13fb7b5e4aac1b024a

6f5a56c166979bc3abc44a1ccf7aad19dc4525a1

:jonny6::jonny6::jonny6:

I need this as an avi :jonny4:

• ATRL Administrator

Ice Queen is a perfectly crafted b-side. Holy shit. 

• Like 1

IVE will forever be remembered for their tragic MVs. :rip:

At first I was ok with the cheap sets because of pandemic and debut uncertainty, but they are past that and are very successful now. It's time to give them some budget. :rip:

• Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

• ATRL Administrator
Just now, Comedor said:

IVE will forever be remembered for their tragic MVs. :rip:

At first I was ok with the cheap sets because of pandemic and debut uncertainty, but they are past that and are very successful now. It's time to give them some budget. :rip:

Who is making the money at Starship to give them a budget!?

18 minutes ago, illia said:

The Antifragile MV is their best

i kinda like Eve Psyche the most. even though its basically a performance vid I love the scenes of them running around hiding and playing games with each other:giraffe:

18 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Yeah, now that you mention it @Butters

LSRFM's music videos are very choreography-focused. But I think that's why I prefer them. 

IMG_5289.thumb.gif.1f2401b889d2b1b0cae6ce6e9ef22f24.gif

i think they could be a lot more creative while showcasing choreo. like wheres their FIESTA. 

IMG_5289.thumb.gif.1f2401b889d2b1b0cae6ce6e9ef22f24.gif

mess @ starship saying the MV was korean culture only for it to end up being chinese :deadbanana4: rn chinese knetz are either mad or thanking IVE for spreading their culture

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

WJSN :gaycat2:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, katyberry said:

mess @ starship saying the MV was korean culture only for it to end up being chinese :deadbanana4: rn chinese knetz are either mad or thanking IVE for spreading their culture

yeah check the youtube comments under the mv

they are getting dragged a bit

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Welcome to Starcheap, one thing that CEO and his wife love, is acting poor.

the way HYBE flew LE SSERAFIM all the way out to LA so they could get some dance scenes in some dinky church and get promptly dragged by Christians and associated with satanism and cults :toofunny3: i need them to fire whoever directed that disaster!

Edited by Butters
  • Haha 2

• ATRL Administrator
Just now, Comedor said:

WJSN :gaycat2:

Is WJSN in the room with us? Cause they’ve been SHELVED (unfairly) since 2021. No new mini. No full album. Just a single album. They’re making me so angry at starship. 

7 minutes ago, Butters said:

the way HYBE flew LE SSERAFIM all the way out to LA so they could get some dance scenes in a church and get promptly dragged by Christians and associated with satanism and cults :toofunny3: i need them to fire whoever directed that disaster!

Had me thinking they would film an MV outdoors somewhere in Beverly Hills only for it to be 100% indoors and have 2 sets. Could they not find a church in Seoul?

Edited by katyberry

Heya has a galactic prechorus and the girls' were kinda eating in the studio, but I fear the chorus and messiness let it down 

Liz's era for sure she looks amazing

• Like 1

Liz looks amazing

:clap3: She's about to replace Yujin as the #2 best member  

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

yeah check the youtube comments under the mv

they are getting dragged a bit

:suburban:

the way it's not even just the MV but the styling as well

7 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Had me thinking they would film an MV outdoors somewhere in Beverly Hills only for it to be 100% indoors and have 2 sets. Could they not find a church in Seoul?

Fearnots were speculating an outdoors shoot because they found palm tree designs in some of the teasers and members were posting lizard emojis after they flew to LA :dies: they worked with some big name western mv producer so im guessing they didnt want to go to korea. i guess the cult could've been behind it too. :gaycat6:

Ive's mini is sublime. I thought Heya was great, only to have it blown away by Ascendio.

But Ice Queen is song of the year so far, for me. The post-chorus has me ascending, I've listened to it twenty times already.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, katyberry said:

the way it's not even just the MV but the styling as well

Chineses and Koreans fight all the time about cultural appreciation. :flower3: So what's the truth 

Preliminary results: ICE QUEEN is their best b-side surpassing Blue Blood. :jonny3:

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.