• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

I always thought this was MHJ/f(x) coded lol

her art direction and pretentiousness with Teddy's pen for hits and eye for global superstars together would be unstoppable 

OzUwxZX.gif

16 minutes ago, playboi said:

let's not forget that most -if not all- of these were written by KENZIE, k-pop's max martin deserves her flowers too

giphy.gif

just thought about Seunghan

spacer.png

33 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

and she did it again with 4 walls

spacer.png

literal art

OzUwxZX.gif

4 walls best kpop album visuals ever honestly

• Like 1

Just now, TheCal said:

I've been obsessed with this lately

woman-shamelessly-dancing-crowd.gif

heard that Min heejin was behind this? is it true? her mind...

OzUwxZX.gif

3 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

4 walls best kpop album visuals ever honestly

!! i really believe this was a shift in kpop as a whole. the way it brought an entirely different aesthetic

Edited by Windy Day
  • Like 1

Just now, TheCal said:

heard that Min heejin was behind this? is it true? her mind...

OzUwxZX.gif

yes i think. it's confirmed that she's the one who suggested the iconic marine girls outfits

OzUwxZX.gif

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

is this true

him and Soobin would be a cute couple

OzUwxZX.gif

their best b-side

Karina's look here and that choreo are a 10/10 too

giphy.gif

• Like 4

the way these feel like they were from 20 years ago but really it was just 2019

the matching Batman hoodies and coconut haircuts

spacer.png

Just now, TheCal said:

him and Soobin would be a cute couple

OzUwxZX.gif

don't talk to me

first of all he's in a committed relationship 

26 minutes ago, hindsight said:

LSM kinda the biggest clown of all time for not letting her do her thing with White Fox or whatever that group was supposed to be called

like, they could've had NewJeans with vocals and if he still wanted to debut something like aespa she could've helped him with that... worms for brains

OzUwxZX.gif

luckily we have the real newjeans with some of the best vocalists of the 5th gen

OzUwxZX.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

don't talk to me

Don't be jealous of Soobin sis 

spacer.png

these bi+ches are all MHJ sons and she don't want custody

OzUwxZX.gif

Edited by hindsight
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Speaking of Mel, where the *** is Treasure?? @Xalric like, I know you all hated their second album but I thought it was a slay and need them back 

3 minutes ago, oceans said:

luckily we have the real newjeans with some of the best vocalists of the 5th gen

OzUwxZX.gif

who

I think we all need to band together and take out the one true evil that is HYBE

OzUwxZX.gif

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Windy Day said:

i read an article earlier that really opened my eyes on a lot of things regarding to MHJ. i know a lot of people on here / kpop stans only know her through newjeans, but she's been producing some of the biggest kpop groups in history for nearly TWENTY years now. she practically invented the kpop industry we know today and not only that, she's been dictating the trends in korea for at least more than a decade now. the article i've read mentioned how she's behind Gee and the colored skinny jeans craze in korea at that time. she's also behind exo's Growl and how every single kpop groups have been wearing school uniforms after that. or the way she popularized complex packaging for kpop albums with f(x)'s pink tape. and now she changed the kpop landscape once again with newjeans and not only that, she's been dictating the fashion trends in korea once again for the past couple of years. :skull: so in conclusion, whether she's guilty or not, i think it's incredibly disrespectful for professionals and fans alike to come at her the way they're doing. she's not just your regular kpop creative. she's basically been leading the entire industry for decades. and i also understand why hybe is so threatened by her...

:clack:

Kpop fans are responsible for the lack of respect and poor treatment their favorite idols receive when they are not taken seriously as professional artists. They are also responsible for how Kpop as a medium is regarded as a mediocre and inferior form of entertainment to other art forms and music genres, particularly Western music. They are the ones who perpetuate stereotypes about Kpop through their immature behavior and their disregard for the talent of producers and art directors involved in the industry.

There is a significant disconnection between the aspirations fans hold for their idols (critical acclaim, awards, Grammys) and the overall underappreciation of the medium in which these idols work. Idols and their teams are two sides of the same coin, both indispensable in creating the great body of work seen in Kpop.

Experienced and talented CEOs, art directors and producers like Min HeeJin are the Steve Jobs, Martin Scorsese and Pharrell Williams of Kpop. They have achieved tremendous contributions to technology and the arts with their work, and should be admired and congratulated, not disrespected, degraded and turned into a funny meme for the twitter circus to laugh at.

You can't have it both ways. Treat your idols AND THEIR TEAM to the same standard you want your idols to be treated. The way people go around treating MHJ like trash is really shameful and really embarrassing.

:clack:

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

don't talk to me

6jqr4Zd.gif

25 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

is this true

The fact that this is actually true is so sad

let idols live their truths!!!

spacer.png

Cherry Bullet's company FNC just registered a new girl group called MIRACLE CHILDREN :bibliahh: 

• Haha 1

:bibliahh:
Hit gif potential?

• Haha 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.