• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

1 hour ago, Nein said:

This album as a whole is so underrated. The harmonies... SNSD is truly nation's GG. 

I'm still shook that they really came back and dropped thier best Korean album like that:jonny5:

Not 1 skip. They proved once again they can do experimental, Aespa coded songs, and thier signature bubble gum pop with you better Run, Villain, and Licky Like That. They prove you can still make amazing ballads in 2022 with Mood Lamp. They Proved you can make nostalgic Bops with Seveteen, Paper Plan & Freedom. They Proved you can Make Contemporary R&B Summer Jams with Summer Night. And they Prove you can still make 10/10 kpop songs with Closer.:jonny2: people always wanna drag SNSD Korean music and say they aren't in the conversation for GOAT. But who else is delivering quality music 15+ years in the game. Suju & TVXQ could Never top Forever 1

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I'm still shook that they really came back and dropped thier best Korean album like that:jonny5:

Not 1 skip. They proved once again they can do experimental, Aespa coded songs, and thier signature bubble gum pop with you better Run, Villain, and Licky Like That. They prove you can still make amazing ballads in 2022 with Mood Lamp. They Proved you can make nostalgic Bops with Seveteen, Paper Plan & Freedom. They Proved you can Make Contemporary R&B Summer Jams with Summer Night. And they Prove you can still make 10/10 kpop songs with Closer.:jonny2: people always wanna drag SNSD Korean music and say they aren't in the conversation for GOAT. But who else is delivering quality music 15+ years in the game. Suju & TVXQ could Never top Forever 1

They deserve jail time for making TAEYEON mouth the word "Kwangya" though :biblio: 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I agree with you but this post reminds of those tweets about how gay people can't just say a song or album is good. 

Screenshot-5-5-2024-235931-twitter-com.jpg

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

IVE should've dropped OTR as the only title track. It :deadbanana2: SS sucks at promoting multiply titles just focus on their b-sides it's not that hard. 

Edited by Dialamba

Off the record was great and deserved to smash

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's not too late to retake your throne as the best 4th gen GG. :jonny6:

urin deo nopi
haneure daeul geotcheoreom wechyeo neoreul kkaeweo
ollyeo bwa noryeobwa neon nae geonikka da
jakku neol bomyeon tami tami na

IMG_1444.thumb.gif.d670124fe091f0216cd3a

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, newaespa said:

the same troll that announced he like aespa but continue to shade/drag aespa whenever possible? :toofunny3:

sad(or maybe not) to say, NMIXX is truly not popular enough. Nobody know what is a MIXXPOP (wtf?) except those 3 jyp stans that will only conveniently bring out NMIXX when people are discussing about talents. whole ass company but only 1 group that is talented (but with bad music) :deadbanana2:

mixxpop was jyp's attempt of ripping off SM and doing it worse

it's a shame because nmixx's non switch up songs are actually great

Edited by hanni
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

IVE should've dropped OTT as the only title track. It :deadbanana2: SS sucks at promoting multiply titles just focus on their b-sides it's not that hard. 

OTR being the best song of Ive Mine's singles and received the middle child lame treatment. It got neither the hype as the first single release after I Am (Either Way), nor the album release hype (Baddie). :deadbanana2:

Edited by Mitsuki
  • Like 1

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

IVE should've dropped OTT as the only title track. It :deadbanana2: SS sucks at promoting multiply titles just focus on their b-sides it's not that hard. 

9 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

OTT being the best song of Ive Mine's singles and received the middle child lame treatment. It got neither the hype as the first single release after I Am (Either Way), nor the album release hype (Baddie). :deadbanana2:

OTT is the Doja Cat'd B-side track on that album. I think you guys are talking about Off The Record. Either way, both are among their worst songs. Starship was right to pay them dust and they focused on significantly better songs like "Either Way."

So IVE & Monsta X sampled the same song... I won't be surprise if IVE hate the song as much as Monsta X does.

Just now, Eternium said:

OTT is the Doja Cat'd B-side track on that album. I think you guys are talking about Off The Record. Either way, both are among their worst songs. Starship was right to pay them dust and they focused on significantly better songs like "Either Way."

I blame Dialamba, my brain copied the abbreviation without noticing the error. I wrote the name of the song correct last page :rogue:j/

But I think Off The Record is much better than Either Way. 

17 hours ago, Mattheo said:

Isnt it 1 day and 19 hours

17 hours ago, mendesperry said:

Doesn't it start on May 7th? it would be May 6th in South Korea in ~19 hours

Oh no :weeps: 

1 hour ago, Ethereal said:

I'm not surprised, JYP stans tends to have the most delusional takes on here. JYP artists haven't delivered in a long time

I thought that user had us on ignore? But he's still checking to see our posts?

:laugh:

Exposed for being delusional, now being exposed once again for being a liar? 
perhaps the ignore function ain't functioning

24hours to aespa details :duca: 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

LETS GO

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Didn't know 97 Liners are this level of slayage :deadbanana4:

All the stars in this pic

images.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, newaespa said:

:laugh:

Exposed for being delusional, now being exposed once again for being a liar? 
perhaps the ignore function ain't functioning

24hours to aespa details :duca: 

Tell that weird user that I can see his posts whenever you're quoting him :redface:

--------------

Btw I have never claimed to put "newaespa" on ignore :rip: 

The only reason that other weird user is on ignore is because he comments on EVERY post I make in here, and always want to insert himself and get my attention :rip:

Edited by Pluto6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.