K-Pop Thread: Nayeoncé is *the* IT-girl. Period.

Ryan

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

SM isn't even the idea operator, 

These girls had Bang Si Hyuk mixing and sampling several songs, I know there are many more nugu having the same ideas.

Now it makes sense why Bang PD wants to steal all the SM employees for his company, cause he wants revenge it seems like :coffee2:

• Replies 47.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• Pluto6

This album as a whole is so underrated. The harmonies... SNSD is truly nation's GG. 

• Like 6

aespa teases tonight, no? :WAP:

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

aespa teases tonight, no? :WAP:

Tomorrow i think

Yup May 7th i think

so around ~26 hours to go :jonny5:

hopefully that smelly stan who hate successful, talented and beautiful girls, can stay logged out :duca:

this absolute bop deserved to be bigger than Love Dive

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

Tomorrow i think

5 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Yup May 7th i think

hopefully that smelly stan who hate successful, talented and beautiful girls, can stay logged out :duca:

:noparty: 

20 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Yup May 7th i think

Did you see that troll trying to say JYP popularised disjointed songs? :toofunny3:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ethereal said:

Did you see that troll trying to say JYP popularised disjointed songs? :toofunny3:

the same troll that announced he like aespa but continue to shade/drag aespa whenever possible? :toofunny3:

sad(or maybe not) to say, NMIXX is truly not popular enough. Nobody know what is a MIXXPOP (wtf?) except those 3 jyp stans that will only conveniently bring out NMIXX when people are discussing about talents. whole ass company but only 1 group that is talented (but with bad music) :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

:lmao:

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Not that Normani user still talking about me :suburban: 

And I also see that newaespa user is still hurt that I got him thread banned for almost a year for being misogynistic :suburban:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, levi_valvi said:

Wait IVE bombing internationally. I thought Heya was a smash

Off The Record deserved to chart for months 

17 minutes ago, newaespa said:

the same troll that announced he like aespa but continue to shade/drag aespa whenever possible? :toofunny3:

sad(or maybe not) to say, NMIXX is truly not popular enough. Nobody know what is a MIXXPOP (wtf?) except those 3 jyp stans that will only conveniently bring out NMIXX when people are discussing about talents. whole ass company but only 1 group that is talented (but with bad music) :deadbanana2:

I'm not surprised, JYP stans tends to have the most delusional takes on here. JYP artists haven't delivered in a long time

I thought that user had us on ignore? But he's still checking to see our posts?

• Haha 1

Wow, Bigbang still doing numbers with their catalog 

• Like 1

Smart still smashing :clap3: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nein said:

This album as a whole is so underrated. The harmonies... SNSD is truly nation's GG. 

I'm still shook that they really came back and dropped thier best Korean album like that:jonny5:

Not 1 skip. They proved once again they can do experimental, Aespa coded songs, and thier signature bubble gum pop with you better Run, Villain, and Licky Like That. They prove you can still make amazing ballads in 2022 with Mood Lamp. They Proved you can make nostalgic Bops with Seveteen, Paper Plan & Freedom. They Proved you can Make Contemporary R&B Summer Jams with Summer Night. And they Prove you can still make 10/10 kpop songs with Closer.:jonny2: people always wanna drag SNSD Korean music and say they aren't in the conversation for GOAT. But who else is delivering quality music 15+ years in the game. Suju & TVXQ could Never top Forever 1

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I'm still shook that they really came back and dropped thier best Korean album like that:jonny5:

Not 1 skip. They proved once again they can do experimental, Aespa coded songs, and thier signature bubble gum pop with you better Run, Villain, and Licky Like That. They prove you can still make amazing ballads in 2022 with Mood Lamp. They Proved you can make nostalgic Bops with Seveteen, Paper Plan & Freedom. They Proved you can Make Contemporary R&B Summer Jams with Summer Night. And they Prove you can still make 10/10 kpop songs with Closer.:jonny2: people always wanna drag SNSD Korean music and say they aren't in the conversation for GOAT. But who else is delivering quality music 15+ years in the game. Suju & TVXQ could Never top Forever 1

They deserve jail time for making TAEYEON mouth the word "Kwangya" though :biblio: 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I agree with you but this post reminds of those tweets about how gay people can't just say a song or album is good. 

Screenshot-5-5-2024-235931-twitter-com.jpg

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)

IVE should've dropped OTR as the only title track. It :deadbanana2: SS sucks at promoting multiply titles just focus on their b-sides it's not that hard. 

Edited by Dialamba

Off the record was great and deserved to smash

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's not too late to retake your throne as the best 4th gen GG. :jonny6:

urin deo nopi
haneure daeul geotcheoreom wechyeo neoreul kkaeweo
ollyeo bwa noryeobwa neon nae geonikka da
jakku neol bomyeon tami tami na

IMG_1444.thumb.gif.d670124fe091f0216cd3a

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, newaespa said:

mixxpop was jyp's attempt of ripping off SM and doing it worse

it's a shame because nmixx's non switch up songs are actually great

Edited by hanni
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

IVE should've dropped OTT as the only title track. It :deadbanana2: SS sucks at promoting multiply titles just focus on their b-sides it's not that hard. 

OTR being the best song of Ive Mine's singles and received the middle child lame treatment. It got neither the hype as the first single release after I Am (Either Way), nor the album release hype (Baddie). :deadbanana2:

Edited by Mitsuki
  • Like 1

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.