• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

The Little NewJeansters (what’s their base called? Cookies or something?) are rapidly approaching Stink level delusions of grandeur and victimhood complex

Except it took the Stinks several years to start acting like everybody wanted to copy and/or destroy Blackpink, the Cookies are speedrunning

spacer.png

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

The Little NewJeansters (what’s their base called? Cookies or something?) are rapidly approaching Stink level delusions of grandeur and victimhood complex

Except it took the Stinks several years to start acting like everybody wanted to copy and/or destroy Blackpink, the Cookies are speedrunning

spacer.png

blinks were accusing everybody of copying their favs since the day BP debuted so don't lie

canadian kings

we need to assemble a Canadian kpop supergroup with Matthew, Keeho, Somi, Mark Lee, and Wendy

100.gif

• Like 3

spacer.png

?

spacer.png

anyone remember this CLASSIQUE?

hes also a big mariah carey fan :penguin:

Edited by Lightbringer007

16 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

canadian kings

we need to assemble a Canadian kpop supergroup with Matthew, Keeho, Somi, Mark Lee, and Wendy

100.gif

oh and the two from The Gayz can be backup dancers or something

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

Exactly 2 years ago they dropped this  trailer :gaygacat4: I want to forget this era and live it again 

An era, wow! I loved everything from Maniac to the b-sides and all the MV's etc. :worship2:I loved the overall dark theme that was consistent in this album (it's probably their darkest theme album yet).

Though I still don't understand why Charmer didn't get an MV. 

Spoiler

And also, their release of MAXIDENT as follow up to this album, was truly genius, since it's the complete opposite of ODDINARY which was their darkest album yet, while MAXIDENT being their brightest album. Despite the change in terms of concept between those 2 albums, they still managed to have their signature sound, which a lot of groups fail to do so when trying new concepts and so on. 3RACHA their minds :clap3:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

An era, wow! I loved everything from Maniac to the b-sides and all the MV's etc. :worship2:I loved the overall dark theme that was consistent in the album.

Though I still don't understand why Charmer didn't get an MV 

this was such a good era, the songs, the mvs.... everything was amazing

100.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Do you guys even listen to le sserafim ? They released countless perfect night typa songs before NJ debuted

spacer.png

Right, and even much better than Perfect Night.

Get into “Impurities” and “Blue Flame” yall.

21 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

An era, wow! I loved everything from Maniac to the b-sides and all the MV's etc. :worship2:I loved the overall dark theme that was consistent in the album.

Though I still don't understand why Charmer didn't get an MV 

You just HAD to be there, everything about this era is peak Stray Kids. It blowing them up to another level is totally understandable. 

I also don't understand why 'Charmer' didn't get a MV. Especially when I remember It almost was a title track. It's not like they didn't know the song's potential. 

spacer.png

Edited by Mitsuki
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

And also, their release of MAXIDENT as follow up to this album, was truly genius, since it's the complete opposite of ODDINARY which was their darkest album yet, while MAXIDENT being their brightest album. Despite the change in terms of concept between those 2 albums, they still managed to have their signature sound, which a lot of groups fail to do when trying new concepts and so on.  3RACHA their minds :clap3:

:gaygacat4:

I know so many people in this thread post about Mingyu’s sexiness including me….but can y’all please get into Seventeen’s music too :gaycat6: 

it seems like me, @gigantopithecus , @kendoll2001 and @romiskes are the only ones talking about Seventeen’s amazing music quality and the sheer talent the members possess :bird:

no wonder weird users like Wet Jisoo feel the need to say “bg stans only care about abs” 

spacer.png

Edited by Witnessed ET
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hopefully everyone preordered and is seated tomorrow for one of the best solo debuts this year

100.gif

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheCal said:

this was such a good era, the songs, the mvs.... everything was amazing

100.gif

2 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

You just HAD to be there, everything about this era is peak Stray Kids. It blowing them up to another level is totally understandable. 

I also don't understand why 'Charmer' didn't get a MV. Especially when I remember It always was a title track. It's not like they didn't know the song's potential. 

spacer.png

Their teasers and concept pics also ATE! 

6229eab08338803f198ac36f_Stray_Kids_Oddi

Stray%20Kids_ODDINARY_2.jpg

FNkQnYRVEAMCYPn?format=jpg&name=4096x409allkpop_1646671056_untitled-1.jpg

allkpop_1646324024_untitled-1.jpg

allkpop_1646928672_untitled-1.jpg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

hopefully everyone preordered and is seated tomorrow for one of the best solo debuts this year

100.gif

he is gonna eat like always

100.gif

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

@youresotoxic stanning ODDINARY era, we LOVE to see it :clap3:

I will say Oddinary and Maxident were my favorite era's from them :clap3:

great MV's and the music was really good as well

coo-ionyou-ariescarey.gif

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Their teasers and concept pics also ATE! 

6229eab08338803f198ac36f_Stray_Kids_Oddi

Stray%20Kids_ODDINARY_2.jpg

FNkQnYRVEAMCYPn?format=jpg&name=4096x409allkpop_1646671056_untitled-1.jpg

allkpop_1646324024_untitled-1.jpg

allkpop_1646928672_untitled-1.jpg

I love the concept pics and overall aesthetic. When I say ODDINARY era is peak Stray Kids is why I think It embodies perfectly their concept and theme. 

I always describe Stray Kids' concept as rebellious and mischievous. Their personas are about not to be afraid of being their weird inner-self and avoid to follow what people expect them to do or be controlled by stabilized rules. When they sound aggressive, It's to be sarcastic and fun. People take them seriously probably more than they do themselves the whole time. And I think ODDINARY/MANIAC is purely this. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

:gaygacat4:

The way GO LIVE era made them blow up and go from a mid tier group to a top group, while ODDINARY era took them even further and made them the superstars they are today:ghostface:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.