• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

The quality of this video is crazy. Someone made an ultra HD version

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

I can’t stand company stans. :soda:

Yeah I’ve tried to understand their psyche, but I just….can’t.

and the fact that there’s so many here in this forum just blows my mind. :giraffe:

Edited by Witnessed ET

Krystal giving us that little v-day gift yesterday made me miss f(x) more than usual :gaycat7:

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the way the Little SNSDsters go on about the 20th anniversary festivities you'd think they had announced things and it was coming up soon, but it isn't even until 2027 :skull:

calm down sisters, Susan is still meditating

V7Qw8q5.gif

Nothing wrong with being hype and all especially when 2017 onwards this very base where so sure they were over 

We waited 5 years for a full cb, another 3 years worth of wait isn't that much of a deal :matty:

Edited by Odette Violet

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

Krystal giving us that little v-day gift yesterday made me miss f(x) more than usual :gaycat7:

I mean that particular song she chose to cover was not exactly my taste (:gaycat6:) but she sounded amazing and I honestly thought we would never hear anything musical from her again, especially since her acting has really taken off. It was a true surprise! 

It makes me miss f(x), her shelved solo album and her shelved subunit with Jessica :gaycat6:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zack said:

I mean that particular song she chose to cover was not exactly my taste (:gaycat6:) but she sounded amazing and I honestly thought we would never hear anything musical from her again, especially since her acting has really taken off. It was a true surprise! 

It makes me miss f(x), her shelved solo album and her shelved subunit with Jessica :gaycat6:

maybe one day she’ll get the idol fever again and return like Uhm Jung Hwa or something :gaycat7:

but until then she better get that bag!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

The random ass beef between Miss Joseline and the cold and emotionless S.Coups stan :psyduck:

what are all the languages you speak

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Odette Violet said:

A Box office top 10 hit :clap3: @katyberry @Zack

Now release them internationally rats 

Queens of the silver screen! :clap3:

OT: I also like the small bits of background info that are starting to come out. GISELLE being the catalyst for their final lineup and debut :clap3:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Dialamba said:

I can’t stand company stans. :soda:

Say it louder sister

sheep-grazing-on-pasture-up-close.jpg

• Haha 1

Tiffany & Seohyun are confirmed to be guest on Sunny & Hyoyeon’s tv Show next month :jonny6:

Wtf is happening this week? So much SNSD content. And I hear the show is like just a vlog of the girls hanging out. Something big must be coming for girls’ generation later this year. Ain’t no way SM actually promoting them for once:ninja:

i swear if we get a Oh! GG or TTS comeback this year … 😭

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yeah I’ve tried to understand their psyche, but I just….can’t.

and the fact that there’s so many here in this forum just blows my mind. :giraffe:

It doesn't have to be rational. Look at all those people who hate x or y group just because. What have those idols done to you for you to hate them? :redface: Hating on random people on the internet isn't normal :deadbanana4:  Social media is giving middle school energy sometimes, where everyone is mean for no reason.

That said, beyond irrationality and tribalism, I can understand why one might gravitate toward one company or another, if only by indirect means. I personally cannot fully support a group from SM or YG today, knowing all the skeletons those 2 companies have in their closets. It's not possible, it gives me the ick. It's not the idols' fault, but it's like that. Therefore, while not a company stan, I'm more inclined to keep up with groups from JYP, HYBE or others. I suppose it can be like that for other people. :ducky:

16 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Here's one:

Reveal hidden contents

The truth :ryan3:

Your secretive era

• Haha 1

still not over this song and the whole album 

houdini.gif?ex=65dfa52d&is=65cd302d&hm=4

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Only people in KTRL will understand: 

sheep-grazing-on-pasture-up-close.jpgpig-gty-er-220319_1647715358563_hpMain.jpgAdobeStock_321516381-two-wild-rats-eating-bread-1024x768.jpegfee2441-fig-0001-m.jpg

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:

I heard her album is coming in February :jonny:

@youresotoxic why is Eunwho's music vidya struggling to hit 700k views first day? I thought he was the biggest it boy to ever it boy

image0.gif?ex=65da9d67&is=65c82867&hm=7a

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, TheCal said:

still not over this song and the whole album 

this whole album will be on repeat for a WHILE

especially Water

• Like 2

they served with this one ngl...

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

@youresotoxic why is Eunwho's music vidya struggling to hit 700k views first day? I thought he was the biggest it boy to ever it boy

image0.gif?ex=65da9d67&is=65c82867&hm=7a

I love him, but i'm kinda glad no one is tuning in because the song is literally horrible...

the public is not here for his music it seems. he can stay just doing acting and modeling :dies:

onikaswanz-stan-twitter.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.