• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Pluto6 said:

Not bad, considering it’s not a commercial song with a lot of budget and choreo like The Feels or Moonlight Sunrise, but it’s just a vibe. However they still debuted higher than most groups actual title tracks. They also managed to debut on Spotify Global which a lot of other popular groups failed to do so recently!

——————

The fact it’s their least hyped cb :gaygacat4:

Edited by Dialamba

This is very impressive. Isn't this higher than any ENHYPEN/Stray Kids/TXT song ever?

• Like 1

Miyeon is not charismatic on stage, it says a lot when even BP's worst performer would outshine her... I mean even in GIDLE she manages to be more dull that Shuhua of all people :deadbanana:  Both are pretty but Jisus has a more mature kind of beauty that fits BP better, same for her vocal tone.

but I think GIDLE is a good group for her to be in... she works as a korean visual and her YG'd vocals make her stand out, she just wasn't needed in BP at all and that's ok.

• Like 2

Jaden going to hell to scare them girls at their concert.

nnn you know Teddy saw where BAEMON was heading and ran for his life... 

YGly really thot he would have another massive GG because his ego is massive, but wbk that everything from members to concepts to songs it was all Teddy's work... Both 2NE1 and BP members were there because he had a vision and that's why these groups worked so well. He got lazy this past... decade :rip: but still, when he's good, he's GOOD.

5 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

@Gorjesspazze9 is that you sis? :gaycat3:

We badly need more 1 comeback before the grand anniversary :wanda:

@Queenyoncee @Sheep

spacer.png

• Like 1

It's bad for Babymonster, 90% of their fans are blinks and they are all going to move on to that new TBL group :deadbanana4:

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, hindsight said:

Miyeon is not charismatic on stage, it says a lot when even BP's worst performer would outshine her... I mean even in GIDLE she manages to be more dull that Shuhua of all people :deadbanana:  Both are pretty but Jisus has a more mature kind of beauty that fits BP better, same for her vocal tone.

but I think GIDLE is a good group for her to be in... she works as a korean visual and her YG'd vocals make her stand out, she just wasn't needed in BP at all and that's ok.

Uh Jisoo would never pull off KDA like Miyeon did especially live at the worlds. Miyeon had more stage presence at the KDA debut than Jisoo has had at any point in her career.

Neither are anything to write home about but we are NOT about to act like Jisoo has a sliver of stage presence in her body. 

BP Typa Girl Coachella performance made that so painfully obvious even after 7 years from debut Jisoo is awkward af on stage

• Thanks 3

14 hours ago, Eternium said:

I was a TWICE hater, but is anyone surprised that the group with 12 minis, 3 special albums, 3 full albums, 1 repackage, 10 Japanese singles, 4 Japanese albums, 3 best albums and 1 best single (37 physical releases) has better overall stats than a group with 2 minis, 1 single, 1 OST, 1 live album, 2 albums, 1 Japanese mini, 1 Japanese single, 1 Japanese album, 1 Japanese version of a mini and 1 best album (12 physical releases).

Obviously BP would be bigger if they decided to release more, but they just don’t. TWICE has as many mini albums as BP have physical releases :deadbanana: 

mind you twice has all of that and BP and STILL more commercially successful. Pls look up what that word means. 

4 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Incoming rookies of the year 

oh BabyMonster sweetie I'M SO SORRY....

33 minutes ago, Chemist said:

This is very impressive. Isn't this higher than any ENHYPEN/Stray Kids/TXT song ever?

4th gen boys slaying digitally organically when not a single 3rd gen boy group could snag an organic hit is kinda hilarious :deadbanana2:

10 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

the bg stan behavior here borders fetishization, but lemme keep quiet

well...

30 minutes ago, hindsight said:

nnn you know Teddy saw where BAEMON was heading and ran for his life... 

YGly really thot he would have another massive GG because his ego is massive, but wbk that everything from members to concepts to songs it was all Teddy's work... Both 2NE1 and BP members were there because he had a vision and that's why these groups worked so well. He got lazy this past... decade :rip: but still, when he's good, he's GOOD.

All we need to remember is that BP and Teddy had to FIGHT YG to put out Whistle bc they believed in that...

There's a reason why BP PLASTERED The Black Label all over their socials instead of YG Ent. for a reason.

Teddy exclusively produced 2NE1, Big Bang and Blackpink. Never iKon, Winner (outside of 2 songs), BabyMonster and Treasure..

Now compare the two camps of groups...

• Like 2

teddy ate once again I fear

GFfTIoEbYAAaJzm?format=jpg&name=medium GFfW7N3a4AAifrg?format=jpg&name=small

GFeYxaSXsAA-Mib?format=jpg&name=medium GFfTIoGa4AAqh3h?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

oh BabyMonster sweetie I'M SO SORRY....

It's Chiquita against the world at this point. Good luck to her and her Thai fanbase :coffee:

25 minutes ago, Xalric said:

lisa daughters :gaycatina1:

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

Jaden going to hell to scare them girls at their concert.

what's with all the screaming :deadbanana:

7 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

lisa daughters :gaycatina1:

more like XG's daughters

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, hindsight said:

I’m sorry if Miyeon was in BP, blinks would defend  her like they do with Jisoo. :devil:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.