K-Pop Thread: GFRIEND to Reunite for 10th Anniversary

Ryan

I'm actually kind of confused because there are times when you hear Lisa singing her new song and you can actually hear bits of her real voices peaking out from behind the CD. But the voice on the record and her actual real voice that you weakly hear here and there when she decides to sing a bit...they sound completely different!!

Like the song on the track does not sound like how Lisa sounds singing at ALL. And we've heard her actual singing voice while she was promoting in BP all these years. 

So who the **** is singing on the track????

• Replies 65.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rainy Devil said:

This is so PSY coded and not in a good way. 

I really don't like the songs she has picked since I'm a 빛

The album has some gems if you feelike giving a try, i liked "ego" and "ok next" the most, if i'm not mistaken "ok next" was around her time in refund sisters, she worked with the producer she used to at rbw so it has that hwasa sound

Edited by Spears_Stan
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, New Edition said:

I'm actually kind of confused because there are times when you hear Lisa singing her new song and you can actually hear bits of her real voices peaking out from behind the CD. But the voice on the record and her actual real voice that you weakly hear here and there when she decides to sing a bit...they sound completely different!!

Like the song on the track does not sound like how Lisa sounds singing at ALL. And we've heard her actual singing voice while she was promoting in BP all these years. 

she uses Rihannas vocal producer ever since Rockstar so thats probably why.

We've actually never gotten Lisas TRUE singing voice since the Loser cover in 2017 nnn

28 minutes ago, New Edition said:

It's production magic. She's blended with the demo singer. 

The new lisa song sounds pretty cute

Her lipping is very expected with her limited vocal ability and tone, no surprise here at all 

56 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

:rofl:so she sacrificed her supposed debut song, come up with a choreo just for the chorus part then call it a day @Gorjesspazze9

the dedication of this hags, this was when the entire kpoop community swore they're over  :jonny6:

I can't wait for them to perform it on thier 2027 World Tour! We Sone always get the last laugh 🤭 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Yeeun needs a new company asap why is she performing in a mma ring 😭

When there is a stage there are opportunity for Triple S, the fact that Kaede went from Main Dancer to Main Vocalist.

Edited by Xalric

59 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

The album has some gems if you feelike giving a try, i liked "ego" and "ok next" the most, if i'm not mistaken "ok next" was around her time in refund sisters, she worked with the producer she used to at rbw so it has that hwasa sound

That definitely makes me curious to check out the full project. I'll give it a try. 

DRAMA at the end of Jennie's TEASER

PRETTY GIRL

ALL SIGN IS POINTING TOWARDS AESPA :jonny5:

My girl THE JENNIE KIM is coming back :wanda:MISS LALISA serving hit after hit after hit quality music like the queen she is :wanda: and MEOVV coming back with an album :wanda: all these in my birth month, oh I am eatingggg eating this October :loki:

Praying for ygly's monztersz keep flopping

• Haha 1

Omg Jaemin. He better post the full photo soon

:khalyan2:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

now why is Lisa using a hand mic if its not even on :deadbanana4:

It enrages me when idols use hand mics to lip-sync while dancing. The whole benefit of using a hand mic instead of a headset mic is that you get better sound quality and more control for breathing, but you sacrifice the ability to fully execute the choreography.

If you're lipsyncing with a hand mic, you're handicapping the choreo while getting none of the benefits. Make it make sense.

spacer.png

Omg same that's such a pet peeve of mine :deadbanana4:

Anyways I don't think lipsyncing will be good for Lisa's career if she wants to make it in the west. People here love to stan singer-songwriters or vocalists / performers so I feel like lipsyncing a lot could hurt her reputation as an artist, I feel like people don't give it as much of a pass as the 2000s. Plus I don't feel like she's dancing enough to compensate. But then idk are people who aren't already fans even watching performances anymore since TV is dead??? So idk if I'm correct.

7 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

oh i'm obsessed :jonny5:

Not ANOTHER Say So / Espresso copy :deadbanana2:

Thai MYs don't play :jonny4: they're going to carry aespa's streams this comeback for sure :clap3:

the Minheehee drama has been going on since APRIL?????? and it's almost October

where has the time gone

pop perfection after pop perfection. and she's showing versatility and her range. her album is gonna be a pop bible :WAP:

GYnYHeIWsAADM9I?format=jpg&name=medium

new lisa song out oct 3 and jennie's comeback is oct 11. blonks getting fed finally :deadbanana2:

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 2

Class:y coming back in November, after a 25 month hiatus.

Judging by the Riwon meter, probably middle-late November. :eli:

:cm:

• Like 2

WHY IS HANGYUL IN ANOTHER SURVIVAL SHOW?!?!

POCKETDOL WHEN I CATCH YOU :rogue:

4 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

If you're desperately trying to survive anyway, might as well get paid for it.

:cm:

-Plus he'll have a lot of free time as they manage Class:y's takeover of Korea...

33 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

The way Hangyul was asking to KKS to not participating in another survival after PeakTime cause it was too demanding mentally, and here we come again. He didn't even want to do PeakTime to begin with, but the team wanted it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.