6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Bring back slutty concepts. It's time. 

off-topic but:

On 6/28/2024 at 3:47 AM, hallucinate said:

@Ryan can we get a new thread title for lisa :jonny5:

maybe something like "Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG" 

please?

:suburban:

STAYC is also releasing their first full album on July 1st, can we add them to the title later as well?

• ATRL Administrator
3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

off-topic but:

please?

STAYC is also releasing their first full album on July 1st, can we add them to the title later as well?

👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

👍

Seulgi said I am not learning ANY choreo whatsoever

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Spotify Thailand needs to be investigated for real. The way the top 10 is filled with Kpop songs all year round :rip: You can't convince that's what popular among the Thailand GP

And those old ass BTS songs keep charting at #1 on a random day

Lisa pulling 2.5M streams when on any normal given day, the #1 song would reach 300k streams at most

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

:mazen:Thinking aenergy sucks is such an ugly opinion. 

They could've done any other option from that EP, regardless. Omitting Savage (TT) from the set list was absolute lunacy.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Spotify Thailand needs to be investigated for real. The way the top 10 is filled with Kpop songs all year round :rip: You can't convince that's what popular among the Thailand GP

Lisa pulling 2.5M streams when on any normal given day, the #1 song would reach 300k streams at most

At least Lisa has the excuse she's Thai and being supported by her people. What's the Army's excuse?

32 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Bring back slutty concepts. It's time. 

Supernova is literally topping melon rn and had more foul lyrics than any song from the 3rd gen sexy concept boom. They went full Prince with the innuendo :grill:

38 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

:mazen:Thinking aenergy sucks is such an ugly opinion. 

It's great it's just not the #1, #2, or even #3 pick from the best mini album of all time. 

Edited by Sheep

5 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Lisa's streams make more sense since she's Thai and actually huge there. Same goes for any groups with Thai members, like TEN is in top 5 too

but other K-pop groups yeah it could be fishy

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

no WELCOME TO MY WORLD???????????

spacer.png

It didn't stick with the part of their base that wants them to be NCTitty and was cut from a bunch of their shows last year too :chick3:

CHUU ALWAYS WIN

Also why does SM keep wasting some of their best demos on unreleased aespa solo stages? Winter's new solo could have been a smash for anybody at the company. How is it not on Yawn's upcoming dance album? :rip:

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Lisa is a superstar in Thailand please it makes sense but I know something was fishy when I saw Taeyong was charting there but the worst is Spotify Vietnam 

spacer.png

• Like 1

They don't make boy groups like this anymore . Wish I knew them earlier! The vocals , the stage presence. The fact that randomly popped up in my YouTube and it was just uploaded less than 24 hrs ago they are insane 

• Like 2

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Also why does SM keep wasting some of their best demos on unreleased aespa solo stages? Winter's new solo could have been a smash for anybody at the company. How is it not on Yawn's upcoming dance album? :rip:

It's a gag because SM won't even waste good demos on album filler anymore yet here they are wasting good songs on things that will never be released in the first place

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

Somehow the cake girls are the only SM group to get good quality album tracks anymore, idk how they pull it off

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Lisa is a superstar in Thailand please it makes sense but I know something was fishy when I saw Taeyong was charting there but the worst is Spotify Vietnam 

spacer.png

Hey, WooAh has multiple #1 music videos songs in Vietnam, so please move along now.

:cm:

6 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Hey, WooAh has multiple #1 music videos songs in Vietnam, so please move along now.

:cm:

The way you're NOT playing when it comes to your girls WooAh

I love the dedication 

Edited by illia
  • Like 1

in a perfect world, this song has peaked at #1 and stayed there for weeks

spacer.png

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.