K-Pop Thread: Stray Kids Get Adopted by the Met Gala

Ryan

:mazen: 

Does HYBE own all the media in Korea ? We already know Dispatch is their lapdog... I swear I've never seen such biased reporting in entertainment. 

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

1 minute ago, playboi said:

Does HYBE own all the media in Korea ? We already know Dispatch is their lapdog... I swear I've never seen such biased reporting in entertainment. 

Oh no, so its really curtains for Min Heejin? :cries:

Hate her or love her, the music and creativity won't be as good without her judging from what the rest of HYBE is serving. 

7 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Oh no, so its really curtains for Min Heejin? :cries:

Hate her or love her, the music and creativity won't be as good without her judging from what the rest of HYBE is serving. 

I fear it was over the moment she stood up to that tyrant :mazen: 

In a matter of days, he completely ruined her image in Korea, paid every media to drag her and paint him as the second coming of Jesus, spread false bs on every blog imaginable out there :mazen: 

The way some people are convinced she's behind GFRIEND's disbandment and Seunghan's ousting :mazen:  

Edited by playboi
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, playboi said:

Newjeans representatives in the room : "NewJeans' parents then allegedly claimed that HYBE was not showing enough sincerity, and rejected to meet up with HYBE."

s:wan:

We need a miracle for momjin, our girls and Ador to be independent from H*BE

1 minute ago, playboi said:

I fear it was over the moment she stood up to that tyrant :mazen: 

In a matter of days, he completely ruined her image in Korea, paid every media to drag her and paint him as the second coming of Jesus, spread false bs on every blog imaginable out there :mazen: 

Seems like ADOR is gonna be lead by Bang PD now too. Bang PD's grubby hands are gonna be all over their first full album I fear :dancehall: The songs are gonna come out sounding crunchy

• Like 1

I'm really not a fan of NJ, but if he takes over ador the quality will downgrade massively :rip: I don't want them to end like LSFR 

• Like 1

Welp look like their auto play scheme is failing since their follow up makes no noise yup No art no coin no chart yup That slob karma is coming in full circle :nicole2:

I hope momjin earned enough coin to build her new own company I will wait for her returnaration :loki:

MHJ is way too public for a creative director and it feels like I know more about her than the NewJeans members. Even during the pre-debut period the biggest draw was her involvement

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Meloetta Carey said:

MHJ is way too public for a creative director and it feels like I know more about her than the NewJeans members. Even during the pre-debut period the biggest draw was her involvement

it's like she is the group :lmao:

As long as they keep FRNK and 250 we'll be fine, but I fear Bang PD will want to be involved.

Edited by Panda17

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I know! I kinda want to hear it now😭

• Like 2

3 hours ago, illia said:

Back when life was better and grass was greener

GL5IeG6aUAESxTG?format=jpg&name=medium

April-August 2022 was so traumatizing  

Fraudship needs to get a GRIP and find their own ideas omg :rip:

GL8v6S6bMAIuqVq?format=jpg&name=medium

GL8fjtMXMAE3eH7?format=jpg&name=large

FifbPPYWYAAEOIf?format=jpg&name=small

FifbO8iWYAA7bni?format=jpg&name=large

FifbRDNWYAEChmr?format=jpg&name=360x360

FifbQIyXEAEq1lp?format=jpg&name=large

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Zack said:

Fraudship needs to get a GRIP and find their own ideas omg :rip:

GL8v6S6bMAIuqVq?format=jpg&name=medium

GL8fjtMXMAE3eH7?format=jpg&name=large

FifbPPYWYAAEOIf?format=jpg&name=small

FifbO8iWYAA7bni?format=jpg&name=large

FifbRDNWYAEChmr?format=jpg&name=360x360

FifbQIyXEAEq1lp?format=jpg&name=large

They really love Red Velvet huh 

Bang PD and MHJ both needs to go 

Edited by Odette Violet

40 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I'm really not a fan of NJ, but if he takes over ador the quality will downgrade massively :rip: I don't want them to end like LSFR 

He will probably assign someone new, and the ador team will still be in Hybe. I don't think they will lose their identity as a group. If he decides to fire the whole team, then we should start worrying. :giraffe:

whewww :WAP:

• Like 2

• ATRL Administrator

@Save-Me-Oprah

The grip he has on my mind

• ATRL Administrator

MHJ is INNOCENT and the evil HYBE corp will be brought down. The coven will cast a spell on them and destroy them from the inside like YG. :nicole2:

Poor Yujin especially can't catch a break.

Some of the other girls will be fine after this, but I wonder what Yujin will do, since it seems her contract with CUBE is also over. 

1 hour ago, playboi said:

It's like when SM had all that power, the media/critics were always very cognizant that you never know where your next job will come from.

:cm:

15 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

He will probably assign someone new, and the ador team will still be in Hybe. I don't think they will lose their identity as a group. If he decides to fire the whole team, then we should start worrying. :giraffe:

Isn't she the CEO, A&R, and Visual Director? Replacing her is gonna be really hard. :deadbanana:

9 minutes ago, Zack said:

Poor Yujin especially can't catch a break.

Some of the other girls will be fine after this, but I wonder what Yujin will do, since it seems her contract with CUBE is also over. 

Solo debut? 

when MHJ gets fired and SM uses some of their money from not paying taxes or whatever to get her back at a discounted rate, I can see the vision :jonny3:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bewitched said:

Solo debut? 

well if one of the GWSN girls was able to do it, anyone can

edit: this sounds shadier than intended - she's talented just without a huge fanbase

Edited by cloudbusting

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.