• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• geniecantstophypeboy

They're making her look MENTAL :rip:

The cap and that ugly t-shirt, the basic makeup, the posture -- it's all orchestrated; she's a very good marketer. I find some of the stuff she's done super questionable (Cookie esp) but it's so obvious Hybe is doing too much here and doesn't have much to actually charge her with, because they wouldn't need to do this much otherwise. I hope she sues for defamation. 

• Like 1

This woman is such a mess :rip: 

:deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

They're making her look MENTAL :rip:

the obvious LIES. they're trying to frame her exactly like the ex korean president lmfao. now, why weren't there ANY problem during her 20 years in SM? hybe is the problem i fear

• Thanks 1

free my bubu 🥹🥹

• Like 2

also the way hybe is trying to involve bts in this because they know their fans are insane :rip: disgusting

• Like 3

Destroying her reputation entirely and conspiring with media to make up rumours about MHJ doesn't sit right with me :biblio: 

HYBE knows what they're doing, pretending like she's conspiring against BTS will get the public to go wild and leave her with no credibility 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

also the way hybe is trying to involve bts in this because they know their fans are insane :rip: disgusting

2 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Destroying her reputation entirely and conspiring with media to make up rumours about MHJ doesn't sit right with me :biblio: 

HYBE knows what they're doing, pretending like she's conspiring against BTS will get the public to go wild and leave her with no credibility 

mte

this is character assasination. they should just let newjeans go tbh but I guess newjeans is already a huge brand and literally the 2nd biggest hybe artist ever after bts so its hard for him

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

why would min heejin produce v's album if she hated bts?? it makes 0 sense

It's over, what is the tea ????

:clack:

17 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

what is happening :biblio:

whatttttttt :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

:suburban:

SM has the opportunity to do the funniest thing rn 😭 (clear MHJ's image while destroying hybe)

Edited by Windy Day

21 minutes ago, elevate said:

The cap and that ugly t-shirt, the basic makeup, the posture -- it's all orchestrated; she's a very good marketer. I find some of the stuff she's done super questionable (Cookie esp) but it's so obvious Hybe is doing too much here and doesn't have much to actually charge her with, because they wouldn't need to do this much otherwise. I hope she sues for defamation. 

FYI, that's her every day attire. She always wears caps and casual, loose clothes. :nicole:

• Haha 1

SM doesn't care about MHJ :suburban:

OMG there's a chat history 

Looking at Twitter, Hybe absolutely succeeded in making BTS fans hate MHJ's guts. I guess they're going to pass her dismissal off as the people's demand?

:suburban:

yeah this is getting weird…NJ is kinda soured

can we just move on to ae-May please :ducky:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.