K-Pop Thread: aespa serves realtime all kill; prepare ARMAGEDDON

Ryan

she said she went to receive psychiatric treatment because of hybe ASJKLDJKFLKSJKLD

• Replies 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• geniecantstophypeboy

BSH disbanding GF, then telling MHJ to use her image to promote LSRF debut instead of NJ, then blackmailing her and telling her they would block NJ debut unless she did as they said. :deadbanana4:

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

this is honestly so sad though you can tell she genuinely really just wants to make art and this is what hybe/bang pigd is doing to her

She could have refused the job.

:cm:

• Thanks 4

she's exposing that blob's vindicative personality to everyone omg

Not step on aespa, that man is bitter and insecure af.

• Like 1

She is smart for namedropping aespa seeking sympathy from SM stans... I applaud her for that 

:suburban:

Just now, Suilen said:

Not step on aespa, that man is bitter and insecure af.

He had just got into the old boys club by helping Lee Sooman escape with $400 million.  It's not vindictive, it's doing his new friend a solid.

aespa casually training for their comeback, hearing their phones blowing up because of this mess :deadbanana4:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

BSH disbanding GF, then telling MHJ to use her image to promote LSRF debut instead of NJ, then blackmailing her and telling her they would block NJ debut unless she did as they said. :deadbanana4:

that lunatic pig

he wanna use mhj for people to think le ssera was her gg

disbanded gfriend

blackmailing mhj and blocking newjeans debut until she does what she's told

debuting illit with newjeans concept and music to end newjeans

wants mhj to end aespa

and more

SICK AND TWISTED!!!! :mazen:

• Like 2

she came in this press conference mad asf omg

Just now, Xalric said:

aespa casually training for their comeback, hearing their phones blowing up because of this mess :deadbanana4:

More promo for the comeback tho...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

She could have refused the job.

I never knew that they were recruiting Sakura and Kim Chae-won, but then they said they were debuting that group first. I said I was going to quit and open a press conference. Park Ji-won asked me what he could do to make up for the situation."

They never apologized to the parents. The parents were so angry. They blamed Source Music because they were afraid that [NewJeans] might not debut because of the Source Music girl group. I didn't want to turn my back on the trainees because I would be abandoning them. They didn't even let me see the girls."

She was going to quit but she didn't in the end not to break the NJ girls hope to debut, after BSH told her NJ wasn't going to debut, and she kept on.

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

So the shaman is her friend. I never understood why some Koreans go to them, they scare me lol! 

4:03 p.m. Min turns to recent allegations that she was coached by a shaman. "I asked [the shaman] because I was just so curious. How were we to plan our steps if the company's ace team was going to the military or not? I'm going to report HYBE for privacy infringement. They're censoring my messages. She is my friend. Can I not have a shaman friend?" 

4:04 p.m. Min continues discussing her shaman friend. "I had to get therapy because of HYBE," she said. "But if someone there listened to me — that was why I went to her. Don't you sometimes go? Don't you see the things that you've been doing? I'm sure they're making these attacks because they're worse in that way."

Anyone can come up with screenshot i mean..but let's pretend its real.. so hybe was really scared of aespa huh...

bang's pathetic ass getting the lashes it deserves

lol i can't with the MHJ shooters here

everybody dispises bang, but defending MHJ like she is some innocent pure soul is hilarious

• Thanks 1

And the fact that she hasn't started talking about belift :bibliahh:! I

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

So the shaman is her friend. I never understood why some Koreans go to them, they scare me lol! 

4:03 p.m. Min turns to recent allegations that she was coached by a shaman. "I asked [the shaman] because I was just so curious. How were we to plan our steps if the company's ace team was going to the military or not? I'm going to report HYBE for privacy infringement. They're censoring my messages. She is my friend. Can I not have a shaman friend?" 

4:04 p.m. Min continues discussing her shaman friend. "I had to get therapy because of HYBE," she said. "But if someone there listened to me — that was why I went to her. Don't you sometimes go? Don't you see the things that you've been doing? I'm sure they're making these attacks because they're worse in that way."

korean shamanism is a traditional religion here, that's why its so prominent

Just now, Pinter said:

Anyone can come up with screenshot i mean..but let's pretend its real.. so hybe was really scared of aespa huh...

hybe is literally the biggest company in kpop and bang pd is one of the most powerful names in kpop

she will not even think of dropping fake ass screenshots sweetie give it up

3 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

She was going to quit but she didn't in the end not to break the NJ girls hope to debut, after BSH told her NJ wasn't going to debut, and she kept on.

And now some instant k-netizen reaction: 방시혁은 여자를 절대 믿으면 안되는

Here comes Sakura yearly investigation... Poor girl left Japan to pursuit of her dream and her career, and she's meeting the Police every year :ahh: 

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, Zuko said:

bang's pathetic ass getting the lashes it deserves

lol i can't with the MHJ shooters here

everybody dispises bang, but defending MHJ like she is some innocent pure soul is hilarious

we're defending her because she's been behind every major kpop groups for 20 years now without a single problem. dont u think it's weird?

4 minutes ago, Pinter said:

this would be a crime in korea so why would she?

:clack:

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

hybe is literally the biggest company in kpop and bang pd is one of the most powerful names in kpop

she will not even think of dropping fake ass screenshots sweetie give it up

Sure Jan:suburban:

her way of speaking is HILARIOUS :bibliahh: she truly is mother

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.