K-Pop Thread: NewJeans Demand MinHeeHee Be Reinstated

Ryan

4 minutes ago, Sheep said:

I'm not the gaslighter here

He says as he then proceeds to say this:

4 minutes ago, Sheep said:

. Yes I made a post that was insensitive, I didn't have the knowledge that it would be insensitive when I made it and you all know that but are still pushing the narrative that it was a racist attack because wielding very serious issues as weapons against people to get them silenced has been the behavior of the anti-sheep brigade since the stone age and we all know it. Give it up already and try to move on from corrosive behavior instead of calling it 7 years old tea while simultaneously behaving the same way in the present.:coffee2:

:suburban:

• Haha 1

• Replies 63.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• Pluto6

• Xalric

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

not me being a minion for making a single post about streams for a flop single LMAO. saying shady things isn't starting a fanwar i do not take kpop seriously. it took me 5 minutes to write a few sentences about spotify streams.

you would actively provoke specific people in here for years pretending to know nothing about kpop just to incite discussions where you'd get spit roasted and dragged about events that you took no interest in google searching whatsoever. that's nobody's fault except your own atp, there's a reason why people actively dislike you :lmao:

it's definitely a hobby I noticed ever since I joined here, the way this user is obsessed then will cry foul and act as the victim when get roasted :toofunny2: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JO1s said:

He says as he then proceeds to say this:

If you genuinely cannot fathom what I said there and don't see how it applies to you and aren't just trolling atp you need to take your favs advice

Y'all are dragging and gagging but let's not get the dwarf planet chanteur riled up again and get the thread deleted for the first time in a while, that's literally what they want. :rip:

Edited by Sheep

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

If you genuinely cannot fathom what I said there and don't see how it applies to you and aren't just trolling atp you need to take your favs advice

Saying I need therapy when you called another user a jihadist over them saying their fav sold more than yours.

1 minute ago, JO1s said:

Saying I need therapy when you called another user a jihadist over them saying their fav sold more than yours.

Obsessed with how that literally did not happen but I'm gaslighting. :rip:

12 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

anyone know if they will release an official version

getting sick of replaying fancams of this majestic song

they will, later this year

kinda OT but i'm hoping they release this and let it flop then comeback in early 2025 with a full album. they deserve some rest

Edited by hallucinate
  • Thanks 1

Notorious chart stan @Sheep and his stable of retired favs who was literally telling a fellow sone to move on from pretending SNSD hasn't been topped in sales during this Pluto mess with was flinging racist attacks at users over his favs not selling more. It's insane how far from reality these people are trying to stray in their attempts to get me banned. It's damn near the opposite of what happened. :rip:

Edited by Sheep

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

Obsessed with how that literally did not happen but I'm gaslighting. :rip:

7 minutes ago, Sheep said:

29 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

They have yet to top Drunk-Dazed so…..

they actually topped it on that same album

• Thumbs Down 2

still cant believe they're gonna force him to rot in a Jellyfish boygroup once zb1 is over

d7e95ecc2ddc4f5cbcea97645aa6ac05.gif?ex=

this thread is becoming like a reality tv show:deadbanana:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

its still wild how Shotaro looks like his feet barely touch the ground doing the Impossible choreo

look at him go

200.gif?cid=95b279447vbaox10iqkf06ejh3ip

• Like 1

So when is WJSN getting out of the dungeon? Imagine how tired we are

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

but Sneakers was a huge BOP.......

momo-twice.gif

So cute, I love your confidence and hope you're having a good day

cc.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, UrMom said:

I'm ready for love. Manifesting a tight little pocket twunk with a hairy pink boosay that I can bust open with my fat daddy caulk and drop a fat nut in daily. :heart:

cc.gif

• Haha 2

ugh he's so cute 

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

I have literally zero context for this thread and the interpersonal relationships within it. I've given Sheep a threadban after the earlier comments. Their prior warning history has multiple warnings that they should immediately cease personal attacks, or they will lose access to this thread... so I'm going off of that.

I've informed the rest of the mod team of the jihad comments from a few hours ago, and will be awaiting their feedback on further action.

• Thanks 7

oh!

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

anyway get into bg SOTY (not debatable)

If we're talking title tracks only, I agree

cc.gif

Actually, it might be the K-Title track of the year period

cc.gif

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Element said:

I have literally zero context for this thread and the interpersonal relationships within it. I've given Sheep a threadban after the earlier comments. Their prior warning history has multiple warnings that they should immediately cease personal attacks, or they will lose access to this thread... so I'm going off of that.

I've informed the rest of the mod team of the jihad comments from a few hours ago, and will be awaiting their feedback on further action.

sister Sheep didn't make it to the 2NE1 reunion

tumblr_mlh0br36wn1rtslxwo1_250.gif

• Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.